S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I tried on clothes today at the mall , and NOTHING fits me, ='(
I feel so huge and fat now.

24 more pounds to lose :(

Aw that will be gone in no time :)

i have double the ammount to lose in 4 month :rofl:

I gained 70 pounds while pregnant but the 1st week most of it came off, but my body is gross. lol

I dont have a clue how much i gained in pregnancy i do remember
going on the scales at around 30 weeks i think and i was 16 stone lmao i was 11stone before getting pregnant.. and i gained alot near the end aswell if i ever have another LO i will deffo not overeat like i did with my daughter! :dohh:

I agree, lol I deffo just ate everything in site. lol

im going to have to get rid of one of my dogs as well because she gets really jealous.

hi mummytobe!!
im 18,, from birmingham wel near dudley if u no it?
yh wel my babies daddy has being a idiot since i found out really havent seen him in about 3weeks,, but says he stil wants me :s boys are confusing lol!!
u ok? xxx

hi mummytobe!!
im 18,, from birmingham wel near dudley if u no it?
yh wel my babies daddy has being a idiot since i found out really havent seen him in about 3weeks,, but says he stil wants me :s boys are confusing lol!!
u ok? xxx

im from birmingham =]
where abouts by dudley ? x

yerr i heard of it lmao
i live in the middle of birmingham so i only really know places like that i get to and stuf

ooo lol.. wel its only like a bus ride if u get the number 9 :) hehe!
howsu n bump? x

Well my dads prediction is today.. And I don't think I'm going to go into labor and give birth within the next 12 hours so his next goal is the 22nd! :haha:
Also that WOULD be weird Sophie.. But totally cool :haha:

I'm scared we might have to get rid of one of my dogs(I have three) once Riley is older and adventurous because everytime we've had young kids around she's never been good and is extremely skiddish already and has been known to try and nip and their heels and stuff :(
Luckily she's an outside dog so it wont be til Riley is outside and active.. Not to mention my mom says animals can change when it comes to it being like your own children.. So we'll just have to wait and see..
One of my other dogs is getting pretty old and has never been able to jump anyway due to bad hip problems and everytime we got new kittens or something she tries to mother them and love on them it's so incredibly cute :haha: (She does have jealousy problems but it's only with other animals)
My last dog is still quite young and a puppy (AND HUGE!) but luckily he's starting to get older and calm down more (By the time Riley's active he'll be fine) So hopefully it will work out ok with him because he is a very loving dog he's just still a puppy right now..
But they're all outside dogs so we wont have any problems for afew months still.

Sorry long essay there :blush:

ughh my hips hurt so bad, My bowels are all screwed up and my birthing ball doesn't seem to be doing much for me.. Diarrhea is a sign of labor because it's emptying your bowels.. So what does that mean for me when I'm like having problems with constipation?!?! :cry:

yhyh u get it from town n goes to stourbridge :) hehe!!
im 13weeks & 3 days its going soooooo slow iv known since 4 weeks lol!
im not finding out whatim having till 30th march,, unless the baby is lieing funny then i stil wont no :( lol x

19 next sunday :) well sunday after v.day..
well we wanted a boy..
but a few days before the scan i was like
ive got a feeling its a girl.. so i dont really mind

what do u wantt?

oo happy birthday 4 then then :D
im not 19 till july lol!
i want a boy but only a little bit more then i want a girl so im not really bothered either lol! as long as there ok.. i worry about everything lol! xxx

its only natural to worry about everythink lol
u work or at collage or anythink?
some girls went my collage from stourbridge

u can get to merryhill easy from there cant u ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->