S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i feel like a horrible shallow person right now!
this boy that i used to be sort of seeing like just before i met FOB so about june-august 2008.. quite embarrassed i admitted that cos im about to post a picture of him :lol:.. but yeah hes just texted me asking if he can take me out on a date sometime and he is a nice guy but really not a looker imo :wacko: i know that shouldnt make a difference but it kinda does. and although hes nice, hes a bit strange, he seems really really young for his age (hes 20 but speaks in like a baby voice.. its weird lol) and yeah. im not sure if i should go for it or not but then i dont wanna reject him if its the only chance im gonna get :rofl: does that make sense?! i feel like such a biatch xD here he is:

(just being well classy drinking cider in the day you see)

Does he know your preg and everything? (Odd thing to ask but you never mentioned anything about how he is on it :haha:)
Also whats with the photo shopping of the black on your leg?! :rofl:

this boy that i used to be sort of seeing like just before i met FOB so about june-august 2008.. quite embarrassed i admitted that cos im about to post a picture of him :lol:.. but yeah hes just texted me asking if he can take me out on a date sometime and he is a nice guy but really not a looker imo :wacko: i know that shouldnt make a difference but it kinda does. and although hes nice, hes a bit strange, he seems really really young for his age (hes 20 but speaks in like a baby voice.. its weird lol) and yeah. im not sure if i should go for it or not but then i dont wanna reject him if its the only chance im gonna get :rofl: does that make sense?! i feel like such a biatch xD here he is:

Does he know your preg and everything? (Odd thing to ask but you never mentioned anything about how he is on it :haha:)

yer he does i said erm im kinda big right now andhe said "all the better for cuddling you" :rolleyes: then he said "we can wait til after you have noah if you like" :shrug:
oh yeah, i thought my leg looked fat at the time or something :dohh: strange anna 2 years ago xx

I tried on clothes today at the mall , and NOTHING fits me, ='(
I feel so huge and fat now.

24 more pounds to lose :(

yer he does i said erm im kinda big right now andhe said "all the better for cuddling you" :rolleyes: then he said "we can wait til after you have noah if you like" :shrug:
oh yeah, i thought my leg looked fat at the time or something :dohh: strange anna 2 years ago xx

Sounds kinda.. sweet I guess :haha:

lol@strange Anna

Too bad I live in the states, because I seem to be stealing everyone's weight!
My friend was trying to drop 10 pounds (approx .7st) And as soon as she lost it I gained it. :haha:
Actually, all of my peers seem to be dropping weight as I gain it. (Maybe it's just because I'm stealing all their food? :thumbup:)

Actually, all of my peers seem to be dropping weight as I gain it. (Maybe it's just because I'm stealing all their food? )

ahh i know the feeling :thumbup:
they've all just started offering me the food they dont want now instead of throwing it away :blush:
everyones always said i need to put on weight anyway, so its a good excuse :haha:

@annawrigley he seems kinda nice :) maybe wait until a little while after Noah's born after all this is a time for you to spend with your little miracle :D
:hugs:

Arr tired !
my fones been cut off now :( because i cant pay my bill until i get money on tuesday..
was ment to go into town with my friend so i texted her off the net.. + havnt heard anythink back.. great looks like another boring day for me lmao

Anna - He sounds really nice! :)
Take things as quick or slow as you wish really.
Your happiness is the main thing. :thumbup:
I know that since I've been with Pete, it's made
everything seem so much more positive && time
seems to have gone faster too! Lol.

:happydance: Congrats on final box btw!!! :happydance:

Went to see doctors yesterday as planned, checked
me for pre-eclamsia. All seems fine, LO is fully engaged
and doing her thing. Feels like she's wedged inbetween
my hip bones! :rofl:. . . so uncomfy! :nope:

Jas - wouldnt it be odd if we have our LO's on the same
day? :haha:

x~X

Aw that will be gone in no time :)

i have double the ammount to lose in 4 month :rofl:

I gained 70 pounds while pregnant but the 1st week most of it came off, but my body is gross. lol

I dont have a clue how much i gained in pregnancy i do remember
going on the scales at around 30 weeks i think and i was 16 stone lmao i was 11stone before getting pregnant.. and i gained alot near the end aswell if i ever have another LO i will deffo not overeat like i did with my daughter! :dohh:

arr kies big heffalump of a dog keeps getting me in my tummy
keeps jumpin up + tht!
its really getting to me i just wana scream

Go into the bathroom and have some time out babe :)
Tell Kie its getting to you and maybe he'll put the dog in
another room? :) x

hes not here hes at work now :\
thing is the dogs only allowed downstairs im ALWAYS upstairs :|
i was downstairs washing up hes jumped up so his 2 legs are on the side i said get down and he gets down but bluddii pressures his legs onto me on his way i fort u cuda just jumped down!
then yesterday kie come home from work hugged me and that + oscars leaped into us geting myside of my tummy

Doggy sounds jealous babe!! :haha:
I don't really know what to suggest! :nope:
My dog is only little and real old so doesn't
really jump up. Pete's dog is like a BEAR but
he always keeps him out the same room as us. :)

Jas, Rome, Bec - I know you guys have dogs -
what do you suggest? :)

x~X

hi everyone :)
u all ok?
im new on here only joined today lol!
im due 17th august,, dont really no what else to say lol!
u wanna no anything else just ask :) X

hi everyone :)
u all ok?
im new on here only joined today lol!
im due 17th august,, dont really no what else to say lol!
u wanna no anything else just ask :) X

Heyyy! :)
A complete newbie!
Welcome! :hugs:

How old are you?
Where you from? :)
You going to be a single mummy too?

x~X

Doggy sounds jealous babe!! :haha:
I don't really know what to suggest! :nope:
My dog is only little and real old so doesn't
really jump up. Pete's dog is like a BEAR but
he always keeps him out the same room as us. :)

Jas, Rome, Bec - I know you guys have dogs -
what do you suggest? :)

x~X

=( I had to get rid of my dog, he was jealous of the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->