S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Oh and Rome..
it all just sounds pathetic his family sound it really how can you do anything if hes pissed off to mars.. lol he sounds as if hes running away from his responsibilities but end day you dont need him specially if hes not guna be there for his son! i understand about money and that but iv now realised i dont need FOB's money he cant support mason and he agreed on it other day so i went and registered him without FOB i told him and everything and he was okay with it .. think abit gutted but :shrug: so hes not on the birth certificate as i again realised he would have the same rights as me! which is wrong as im the main parent and i pay for EVERYTHING! lol i said he can still come see mason or whatever but it wont be much and its up to me when. I sound so harsh lol but he wont help mason in any way when masons old enough he can chose what he wants to see his dad or not thats how i see it :shrug:

I should of done a DNA test but there too expensive i cant afford it but im more positive now that jay is the dad cause he kinda looks like him lol. But it could of been my other exs who i was guna be getting engaged to :( .. but as i wasnt sure the dates worked out for him and he looks nothing like him so i dno lol!

And im confused with eye colour cause everyone says babys are born with blue eyes.. and they dont change till there abit older.. is this true lol? masons got like really bright blue eyes i dont want them to change lol!

Sorry iv rambled on lol

Well you can't do a DNA test unless FOB is around!! :dohh:
Silly people! :nope:

Unless you get a relative to do the DNA match as it will have
some of the same genetics?! (or something?! :shrug: I watched
something about it on Jeremy Kyle. :haha: Damn daytime Tv!!)

xXx

I know! they some how expect me to have DNA results so they can be in my sons life! :growlmad: I don't even want them, i just want to get a DNA test so I can be like HA! told you lol

becy- thats so cute! quintin only has little smiles going and they are rare .lol i have to like sing and dance to get them
I talk to Quintin sooo much, when we go out people probs look at me strange :dohh:

I wrote my post before I read yours becy,
I don't even need a DNA test, I'm 100% sure its FOBs. Quintin looks like him, and my ex we didn't sleep together for like a whole month before I slept with FOB, then I slept with someone like a few days before I tested, ( i really don't sleep around that much, I was getting over a bad break up so i wasnt thinking straight )

I want to make sure fob has to pay, if he doesnt have a job now, it will just start adding up untill he does, then he will just owe Quintin lots of money.

I wrote my post before I read yours becy,
I don't even need a DNA test, I'm 100% sure its FOBs. Quintin looks like him, and my ex we didn't sleep together for like a whole month before I slept with FOB, then I slept with someone like a few days before I tested, ( i really don't sleep around that much, I was getting over a bad break up so i wasnt thinking straight )

I want to make sure fob has to pay, if he doesnt have a job now, it will just start adding up untill he does, then he will just owe Quintin lots of money.

Good for you babe! :thumbup:
It's all in the best interest of little man :)

x

I dont sleep around either i prob sounds bad what i said about me lol i broke up with jay and i got a new boyfriend .. and me and him was really on and off cause he was really argessive and had a drink problem and i ended up getting drunk and sleeping with jay again but i wasnt with the other lad but then i got back with the him and i thought i was pregnant from him specially as me and jay used something and me and the other lad didnt. :shrug: But your right if your he definatly is the dad then theres no question about it he should pay but i can see if they find him hes going to put up a big fight about it but court will sort it out and he wont have a choice unless he hasnt got the money then i dont know what happens.

Ill post a pic of jay and mason next to each other to see if anyone can tell lol i dont think iv got any of the other guy anymore.

becy i thought all babies had blue eyes bu my mum said my brother was born with really dark brown eyes. alice has bright blue eyes and i dont wan them to change i doubt they will because there is loads of blue eyes in the family x

becy i thought all babies had blue eyes bu my mum said my brother was born with really dark brown eyes. alice has bright blue eyes and i dont wan them to change i doubt they will because there is loads of blue eyes in the family x

Quintin eyes arn't blue they are like a gray.

I know I'm probably late joining this thread but I've been reading through and feel less alone. OH and I broke up this week, he isn't at all bothered about the break up and I'm pretty convinced it's because he has someone else on the go. He's lied to my face, saying he deleted facebook - he hasn't... he also has lied about texting girls, he's had them saved under guys' names. SLY. I've done nothing but cry all week. I'm determined to talk to him and find out the truth but god knows where he is.
x x x

Masons eyes look bright blue but when iv looked closer there greyey blue look like there fading alot now not as bright :(! i cant wait till hes abit older though so his features come out more :D!

my eyes are grey
i love it :D hehe, always compliments on the eyes.. well used to be, my eyes are the only thing i like aboutmyself lmao

I know I'm probably late joining this thread but I've been reading through and feel less alone. OH and I broke up this week, he isn't at all bothered about the break up and I'm pretty convinced it's because he has someone else on the go. He's lied to my face, saying he deleted facebook - he hasn't... he also has lied about texting girls, he's had them saved under guys' names. SLY. I've done nothing but cry all week. I'm determined to talk to him and find out the truth but god knows where he is.
x x x

hey and welcome :D sorry bout your oh hes sounds like a nice bloke lol if hes like tha your beter off without him :D hope your ok xxx

Masons eyes look bright blue but when iv looked closer there greyey blue look like there fading alot now not as bright :(! i cant wait till hes abit older though so his features come out more :D!

they change everyday dont they!! alice looks nothing like when she was first born! shes just geting more cute everyday even if i do say so myself haha x

People say im silly for taking pics alot of mason but he changes everyday getting so chubby bless him! i just want him to be able to look back at pictures of him cause i abrely had any of me :( and im gutted lol!

I wish I had more of quintin, I have a few I need to get developed lol, it sucks not having a diggi cam. :(

Welcome PinkRibbon

Don't mind me just catching up here.. I avoided this before thinking I was going to be like 100 pages behind :wacko: but you guys were quiet for once!

I do as well, and since I spend a lot of my time talking to girls from the UK, I find I slip up every so often and use them at home.
I do that as well, I keep wanting to say cba to people :haha:

omg this is gonna sound so sad but its funny.
okay so I've been on a dating site for awhile now, just to talk to males .lol
anyway i got like 5000 more msgs in my inbox then normal, and then my friend saw my profile on it was like "you dirty girl" lmao. I noticed I some how switched what im looking for to "sexual encounters " when it was "talk/email" lmao. oh dear:dohh:
:rofl:

i havent got my mumma anything either :blush:
I think mums will sort something with FOB not being in the picture, surely?
Ive been sorted for Audie's arrival now for weeks and weeks... Its boring me waiting now. But at the same time i dont want something to happen where by i need a c sec or a labour chained to a bed... So i guess we shall just have to sit and wait :(
I had BOTH! Well, kinda.. in labor I had soo many tubes and wires hooked up to me I really couldn't move around much with out ALOT of work (I had a blood pressure thingy on my right arm a IV on my left.. a lovely tube running up into my lady hole :wacko:

Also, I think moms will probably get you something.. Speaking of moms getting you something my parents bought me a necklace with Riley's birthstone on it it's sooo pretty (because my birthstone is ugly so I was happy I was going to have a February baby as it's MUCH prettier and I'd have an excuse to wear it :cloud9:) I'll try to get a picture sometime..

Quintin eyes arn't blue they are like a gray.
Riley's are like really really dark gray.. maybe a slight hint of blueish but it's just reallyyyy dark..

my eyes are the only thing i like aboutmyself lmao

Same :wacko:

Also.. A while back everyone was talking about Riley's weight.. Yeah he was small but he's already gained over an ounce (and they always lose weight after they're born)
6lb 11oz is definitely tiny compared to your what..8-9lb babies you girls had? :haha:

I was 7lb even though and I was 3 days over-due!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->