S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i think im officially really boring. i went out tonight for the first time in about 4 months and couldnt wait to get home, i was so bored and couldnt see the point in being out.

Oh my gosh, I know what you mean!!!
I just don't seem to have the ooomph to do much! :nope:
Just wanna go straight home as soon as i'm out!! :haha:
Real tired lately though :shrug: so maybe i'm just tired and not boring! :haha:

xXx

i haven't even got the excuse of being heavily pregnant though. where i live though it is quite boring. don't think i'll be out next week somehow lol.

any sign of summer-brooke?

Its pretty damn boring where I live too, to be honest! Lol.
Only thing thats keeping me occupied is spending time with the bf! :haha:
Bless him - he's so lovely though :)

Nope, no sign! Had MASSIVE nesting day yesterday and was hoping
something would happen overnight but nope!! :nope:

xXx

just poping on here for sum advise am 19 looking on getting my own place as my dad said he wil give me all the furnuture how much benfits exactly do u get wich ones and when do they start am 19 form liverpool and not a stm but oh will be in jail long storey tar any advice pleaseee

just poping on here for sum advise am 19 looking on getting my own place as my dad said he wil give me all the furnuture how much benfits exactly do u get wich ones and when do they start am 19 form liverpool and not a stm but oh will be in jail long storey tar any advice pleaseee

you will prob get more replys making a new tread instead of posting through this one hun because more people will look a it x

Ookay, just realised this but Mothers day really isn't that far away!!
14th March!

Ive done everything early for my mom! :haha:
All sorted!

Weird to think that mothers day next year Summer-Brooke will be 1
years old! :cloud9:

Anyone got any plans for this event?

x

Edit: Ignore this, I'll make a thread! :thumbup:

Im guna answer to this anyway lol..
Im wondering what happens on mothers day when your a single parent .. cause obviously mason cant get me a card or owt! and if i get myself one from him not i feel silly :haha:

I havent thought of what to get my mum i think maybe just a card and flowers cause its her birthday 26th february so its kinda close to that lol :p stindgy maybe but im skint lol

maybe your mum will get you something?
and aww how cute is mason in your avatar hes changing so much from the very first pics of him, much more wide eyed and generally even cuter xD

OMG, I totally forgot that i have to get my mum something :L Everytime i see something to do with mothers day id just been thinking 'my bubs wont be here yet :( ' Its only just clicked now tht i need 2 get my mum something... Oops. I feel bad, better get her something rele rele nice :) X

well, I'm starting to get this going to bring FOB to court but its hard cause I don't know where the eff he is!
Fob family doesn't want to get involved with my son till there is a DNA test proving its really FOBs:growlmad: So I sent a really bitchy email to FOBs sister telling her that I can't get a damn DNA test if her family wont tell me where fob is and such! god makes me so mad.

Well you can't do a DNA test unless FOB is around!! :dohh:
Silly people! :nope:

Unless you get a relative to do the DNA match as it will have
some of the same genetics?! (or something?! :shrug: I watched
something about it on Jeremy Kyle. :haha: Damn daytime Tv!!)

xXx

i havent got my mumma anything either :blush:
I think mums will sort something with FOB not being in the picture, surely?
Ive been sorted for Audie's arrival now for weeks and weeks... Its boring me waiting now. But at the same time i dont want something to happen where by i need a c sec or a labour chained to a bed... So i guess we shall just have to sit and wait :(

Know exactly where you're coming from Ellie! :hugs:
Been ready for so long and nothing's happening! :grr:

Although it's my due date tomorrow so hopefully something
will happen soon! :haha: . . . knowing my luck she's gonna
be stuck in here overdue!! :dohh:

x

Lots of labour dust Sophie!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

And to you Ellie

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Well i hope my mum sorts something out for mothers day im not bothered about a present lol i just would love a card :p :haha: but i dont live with my mum thats all so i duno if she even will :shrug: Ah well maybe this year is abit soon most likly be diff next year when hes abit older and knows more lol.

Thanx Anna :)! hes getting right fat now proper chubby cheeks lol and when i talk to him and smile (yes, im one of them crazy mums that talk away to her baby lmao) he puts a huge grin on his face! lol looks funny cause hes got no teeth :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->