S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

sophie ellie u dialated yet?

I'm not sure babe :shrug:
Last time I knew I was 1cm but not been checked since
then because my due date was so close.

Hmm... on the eyes subject, mine were grey when I was born &
I've now got really green eyes :shrug:
I was also 2 weeks early and weighed 7lb4!

:happydance: DUE DATE TODAY!!! :happydance:

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt4988202fltt.gif

x

Hehe. Its my birthday today, and hopefully it will be your little ones too :D xox

I know I'm probably late joining this thread but I've been reading through and feel less alone. OH and I broke up this week, he isn't at all bothered about the break up and I'm pretty convinced it's because he has someone else on the go. He's lied to my face, saying he deleted facebook - he hasn't... he also has lied about texting girls, he's had them saved under guys' names. SLY. I've done nothing but cry all week. I'm determined to talk to him and find out the truth but god knows where he is.
x x x
welcome :hi: sorry to hear about him :grr: he sounds like a loser (and btw my ex used to do the saving numbers under guys names thing too! NOT COOL! lol)
xxx

Happy due date Sophie!
:dust:

I know I'm probably late joining this thread but I've been reading through and feel less alone. OH and I broke up this week, he isn't at all bothered about the break up and I'm pretty convinced it's because he has someone else on the go. He's lied to my face, saying he deleted facebook - he hasn't... he also has lied about texting girls, he's had them saved under guys' names. SLY. I've done nothing but cry all week. I'm determined to talk to him and find out the truth but god knows where he is.
x x x
welcome :hi: sorry to hear about him :grr: he sounds like a loser (and btw my ex used to do the saving numbers under guys names thing too! NOT COOL! lol)
xxx

Happy due date Sophie!
:dust:

We've talked since then and he said he only got facebook back to sell his PS2. I don't even know what to believe anymore.... :nope: x x

come on Summer-Brooke, any sign yet??
I have NO idea about being dilated, they never check me, it does my head in that im not seeing anyone til next friday :(
Hoping he'll have come by then, dont want an overdue bubs!!
The cat makes me sick. When it snows it wont go outside so it shits in the bathroom sink, you walk in and the smell, omg its almost as bad as a crematorium! Its proper rank! Im quite worried about breathing in the fumes off it, cos i know cat shits dangerous. I dont clear it up, i leave that to someone else lol. Apparently most of us will have been exposed to it before pregnancy anyway and so were safe. I remember panicking cos id cleaned the litter tray out before i found out lol!
Anyhoo enough about cat shit!
I read theres an eye debate going on?! I was born with blue eyes like pretty much every baby, i had blue til i was about two then they turned green xD i weighed 9pounds7oz and was ten days overdue! I also came out and didnt cry, one bit, i just laid there and rolled my eyes around a bit then went back to sleep lol! I slept through from being about 6 weeks old and was on solid food from 3 months lol. so basically i was greedy and fat and lazy! Haha.

come on Summer-Brooke, any sign yet??
I have NO idea about being dilated, they never check me, it does my head in that im not seeing anyone til next friday :(
Hoping he'll have come by then, dont want an overdue bubs!!
The cat makes me sick. When it snows it wont go outside so it shits in the bathroom sink, you walk in and the smell, omg its almost as bad as a crematorium! Its proper rank! Im quite worried about breathing in the fumes off it, cos i know cat shits dangerous. I dont clear it up, i leave that to someone else lol. Apparently most of us will have been exposed to it before pregnancy anyway and so were safe. I remember panicking cos id cleaned the litter tray out before i found out lol!
Anyhoo enough about cat shit!
I read theres an eye debate going on?! I was born with blue eyes like pretty much every baby, i had blue til i was about two then they turned green xD i weighed 9pounds7oz and was ten days overdue! I also came out and didnt cry, one bit, i just laid there and rolled my eyes around a bit then went back to sleep lol! I slept through from being about 6 weeks old and was on solid food from 3 months lol. so basically i was greedy and fat and lazy! Haha.

i have a cat that pisses everywhere!! theres litter trays everywhere and this morning she decided to piss on the work top she actually jumped onto of the litter tray to get on the work tp!! thats sick init!!!

i wasnt breathing wen i was born either and i had to be rushed off so it obviously runs in the family and alice hough she had to be like her mummy lol. xx

ewwwww whys she do that?? Thats really wrong... Cats piss and shit is the worst smelling as well!!

aww i didnt mean i wasnt breathing lol i just wouldnt cry, i wanted to sleep, i just looked at everyone a bit then thought ahh this world business isnt too bad, mmm sleep?! Hahahaha.
I dont know what ill do if Audie comes out and needs recusitation, eastenders shit me up last nite, and one born every minute! Id be so panicking! Im terrible, i sit gawping at them heartbeat monitors saying 'whys it going up?!' 'now its dipping, whats wrong?!' haha im so paranoid!

i am soooooooo annoyed with fob!!! i put pics of alice on my facebook and hes not on my friends list and he has managed to take my photos and put them on his how the fuck has he done this!!! he has no right he has seen her 3 times and hasnt in like 4 weeks :( its really bothered me !! so i reported him lol i no is petty bu made me feel beter and they will either delete his account or take my phoos off. hopefully!! :( x

Hi There =)

Thought I'd write on here for advice, as my sister said it may help!
I'm 18...19 in June and I'm 6 weeks pregnant. My boyfriend is almost 23 and runs a takeaway for his parents at which he doesn't get the best wage...and I keep pestering him as he needs to leave soon to think of his own career.

I work for my sister at the moment, as an Admin Assistant for her business (which has only just started up)...however I keep applying for other Admin Jobs within the Public Sector as I'd like to build up a career within the Police Force, Prison Services, Probation Services or Fire Services (to which will be easier if I start from the bottom and work my way up).

Well...I just don't know what to do! =( Me and my boyfriend aren't in the best financial situation at the moment and will need to gain benefits etc in order to get by if I go ahead with the pregnancy, and my sister and friends fear that I'll end up throwing my life away and turning into a stay at home council house mum with no career (with so much potential)...and so they advise me to get an abortion. The only problem is I've never believed in abortions since I can remember, and although it may be the most beneficial choice for me (not emotionally of course) I just don't know if I could go through with it!

(Also my mum is disabled and lives 300 miles away, My boyfriends parents run a full-time business...and my dad is 60 next year so I don't quite think they'd be the best grandparents for helping out!)

Whats it like being a younger mum? Do you live everyday only scraping to get by? And is it possible to still have a life and gain a career?

Thanks for listening...hope you can help! =)

JoJo, my ex's mum does this it drives me fucking mad!
You have to change your privacy settings on facebook otherwise people who arent on your friends list can still read your wall and click on your photos :growlmad:

Hi There =)

I'm 18...19 in June and I'm 6 weeks pregnant. My boyfriend is almost 23 and runs a takeaway for his parents at which he doesn't get the best wage...and I keep pestering him as he needs to leave soon to think of his own career.

I work for my sister at the moment, as an Admin Assistant for her business (which has only just started up)...however I keep applying for other Admin Jobs within the Public Sector as I'd like to build up a career within the Police Force, Prison Services, Probation Services or Fire Services (to which will be easier if I start from the bottom and work my way up).

Well...I just don't know what to do! =( Me and my boyfriend aren't in the best financial situation at the moment and will need to gain benefits etc in order to get by if I go ahead with the pregnancy, and my sister and friends fear that I'll end up throwing my life away and turning into a stay at home council house mum with no career (with so much potential)...and so they advise me to get an abortion. The only problem is I've never believed in abortions since I can remember, and although it may be the most beneficial choice for me (not emotionally of course) I just don't know if I could go through with it!

(Also my mum is disabled and lives 300 miles away, My boyfriends parents run a full-time business...and my dad is 60 next year so I don't quite think they'd be the best grandparents for helping out!)

Whats it like being a younger mum? Do you live everyday only scraping to get by? And is it possible to still have a life and gain a career?

(P.S This is my first time on here, so if I manage to post this in a weird place I do apologise =D...tis confusing!!)

Hi There =)

baby and bump dont support abortions. you should make a new thread so more people will read it because one this is just a single teens thread and two we dont want this thread to be locked because abortions have been discussed. make a new thread and il reply on there. xx

go on the teen sectoin where you found this thread and say post new thread and you will start a new one hun x

You have to change your privacy settings on facebook otherwise people who arent on your friends list can still read your wall and click on your photos :growlmad:

it was set so only my friends can see and i just found out it was his sis who was obviously taken them off for him :(. i really upset me seeing it on his page!! well his account has been disabled anyway hahaha lol

Hey =) just posted it as a new thread, just waiting for peoples advice now!! Thanks =) x

it was set so only my friends can see and i just found out it was his sis who was obviously taken them off for him :(. i really upset me seeing it on his page!! well his account has been disabled anyway hahaha lol

Ow i know believe!
i got sooo annoyed i was like that is my baby and my pictures and i dont even know what kind of weirdos you have on your facebook!
Could be all sorts of freaks loooking at my LOs photos! :growlmad:
I just think its reeeally rude to not ask a mummys permission? or is that just me :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->