S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

aww i think thats really pretty!
it'll be easier now you only have to think of girls names.

thank you :)
yh it will be i couldnt think of that many boy names i liked any way lol

xx

yeh i couldnt think of any boys names either, was quite relieved when i found out i was having a girl lol.

woooo i new it lol! im normally always wrong haha. next time you see her will prob be in you arms!!! i no it sounds wierd cus alice is here but i sort of miss waiting for her to come and bein all excited is that wierd lol!! xx

i had loads of boys names i liked but no girls!! it took me ages and agess to choose a name for her! it changed loads aswell lol x

i dont miss actually being pregnant but just the excitment of it all ending lol wondering what she would look like and stuff.

lol
i dont think il miss being pregnant when shes here... :)

& lol i new she was a girl... :) lol!!

and i no yh she wil be in my arms :D unless i have another scan or a 4d one!! but doubt it!
got too see consultant tomorow... so maybe they might book me one lol!

x

yea i suppose theres alot more exciting things to look forward to rome :D

i thought alice's feeding was better and shes been screamin for days again! its so tiring she didnt even sleep last night and she hasnt not slept through the night in about a month. i hate seeing her like this :( nobody has any advice thats good. everything they have told me to do im already doing.

shes such a monkey she drinks hardly any so what does she do when i put less in!!!!!!!! finishes it and looks at me like, wheres the rest..
you wouldnt think it would be so difficult!

oh yea and she weighs 12lb5oz :thumbup: xxx

Congrats on your little girl Aimee! :) :pink:

Are you kidding me Sophie! mason weighs like 14lb dot on i weighed him with me the other day and the extra weight ontop of my weiight was exactly a stone more lol hes a right fatty but hes greedy aswell he wants to be fed all the time its the only way hell stop screaming and its defo the hungry cry :(

Congrats on your little girl Aimee! :) :pink:

Are you kidding me Sophie! mason weighs like 14lb dot on i weighed him with me the other day and the extra weight ontop of my weiight was exactly a stone more lol hes a right fatty but hes greedy aswell he wants to be fed all the time its the only way hell stop screaming and its defo the hungry cry :(

Riley's the same way.. If he's awake.. He's hungry still :haha:

I had acouple girl names picked out.. completely lost on boy names.. so ofcorse he came out a boy :roll:
Everyone knew he was going to be a boy though!

becy i weighed alice with me once and she was exactly a stone and then after i realised it doesnt really count when they have clothes on and a nappy i go her weighed properly and she was 11lb15oz so nowhere near 14lb lol. and then nearly 2 weeks later she weighed 12lb5oz which is pretty good going seeming as she hardly eats anything!
i wish alice was greedy it would stop me worrying shes not gettin enough. she has less now than she did when she was 4 weeks old :dohh:

awww thank you bec :)
new she was a girl lol!

& jas i only had like one boy name picked out! but then again i have only really got one girl name lol!

x

thank you :) :) :)
i was like can u tell me what it is... she said see those lines there i was like yh.. she was like that means girl :D!!!

i was like yeeeeeee :)
hehe!!

its ok... think i went not long after anyway!!

u ok? xxx

Did you go womens aimee?

aww congratulations hun!!!!!
bet your sooooooo happy :)

i went + spent alot of money lastnight.. + not alot to show for it haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member