S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

im soooooo fedup of being pregnant now!! cmon little lady make ur entranceee

Ino still feels like forever! Hope I don't go overr!!! Any tips t get me startedddd x

All i can say is use a ball alot bounce like 2 times a day .. walking alot if you can but dont over do it cause you might get really tired .. you could always try spicy foods but its ment to be a myth but you never know i tried it all.. even this stuff to put in bath and that you can rub on your bump but that smellt minging lol .. only other thing i did was like everyday use my ball and then swirl my hips like youve got a hula hoop sounds daft but its ment to help move babys
xxxx

hi girls thort ide introduce mmyself am not actually single but am doin this alone as oh is in prison ano what people mite think of this but he is a lovly man an he is doin his time 4 his crime i love him 2 bit. so am semmy single hope u dont mind me beeing in here is that ok? x o ye

am danielle 19 20 in july pregant with my first due the 2nd of july and am from liverpool x

single and 18 .. ahhhh lol scary stuufff. FOB lives in england...doessnt want the baby. sad timesbut his choice since its my choice that i keeping it. :)

Ooo this thread needs bumping up cos there's loads more STM-to-bes now.
Me being one of them :flower: Actually getting used to it now, and quite happy I get to have my baby all to myself most of the time heehee. And get to fantasise over more desirable men than stupid FOB :rofl: xxx

glad this thread was bumped
just an update for me, (I normally post on the teen preg stm thread now ) anyway
FOB still hasn't met LO, just seen pictures on FB
his family doesnt want to be involved in LO's life still.

glad this thread was bumped
just an update for me, (I normally post on the teen preg stm thread now ) anyway
FOB still hasn't met LO, just seen pictures on FB
his family doesnt want to be involved in LO's life still.

Excuse me when I say,
Well fuck them.

That sucks, but it's their loss at the end of the day :hugs: At least you get to keep him all to yourself :D

i'm with Jas on this!
Quin is 5 months now, right!!
he should fucking get his act together :grr:
he's the one missing out tbh
xxx

meh, I hope he never sees quin, I want to find out where he is right now so I can send him court papers :)

:rofl: you get him all to yourself
and tbf, i'm sure you're doing a way better job then you would be if it were both of you
xxx

This thread is actually making me so so upset and angry,
some of you have probably read my posts about my "OH" about how much stress and pure upset he has caused me throughout the pregnancy conviniently for him we decided to have a break just before i found out i was pregnant - due to him behaving so awfully towards me in the last 6 months of our relationship.

But instead of step up to the mark and love me in the way i always loved him he has treated me absolutly dispicably . . . he has seen me about 5 times throughout the pregnancy mainly for scans and once just me and him every fucking day he comes up with some pathetic excuse . . . he hasnt even told his parents despite him being 22years old just so they dont "cause him hassle" his excuse it he wants to wait until hes working full time and has his new car why? so they can see hes "stepping up to the mark" I AM 22 WEEKS PREGNANT FOR GODS SAKE !!!

My mom is absolutly sick to death of the pain hes putting me through and has said if he does not come and see me tommorow and take some responsibility she is ringing his parents once and for all - people may wonder why ive waited so long and its because everytime i say im going to tell them he calls me everyname under the sun and says he will block me out of his life and hate me and we will never have a chance of "us" again . . . its emotional blackmail because he knows it will hurt me.

He says im blackmailing him by threatening to tell his parents because "he cant come over and see me" which is his excuse for getting so angry . . .

Can anyone give me any advice??

I am so so upset with all this i cannot deal with it any longer i dont know what to do and im sitting here crying my eyes out my mom has to go and have a lump looked at on monday which has returned after having breast cancer 4 years ago which i am absolutly terrified and heartbroken about.

I am scared his parents will make it even worse he is a mommys boy and im scared she will just defend him and give him even more of an excuse to behave the way he is . . . despite him saying she wouldnt do this and shed probably throw him out.

what do i do? :(

Aw yay STM has been resurrected!

Rome I completely agree with what Jas said about your FOB as his parents, you and Quin are definitely better off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->