S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Isaac Levi Chandler came into this world 5.05pm on the 15th of May, 17 weeks early.....KEEP FIGHTING BABY!!

FOB still doesn't want to know!!!!

Of course you can! :hugs:

Have you thought about seeing a therapist or anything to help you learn to bond with your baby without FOB? I don't mean it in a rude way, I just know sometimes we all need a little extra help coping with what life gives us. :)

Thanks! Yeh I think thats definitely a good idea.
Its not healthy that i'm so obsessed with FOB. Especially how he treated me...dumping me because I wouldn't have an abortion...saying he wanted nothing to do with "it" and then getting a new gf the very next week. And then when he said he would see "it" every now and then if it meant he didn't have to pay child support, but it would be the same as his future kids with his future wife, would NOT be allowed to meet them, OR the baby's grandparents and wouldn't be entitled to his inheritence etc...

God i'm getting so anggryyyy noww....

How do you not think about your FOB? I know you basically don't talk to him etc...I wish I had that strength. I'm always texting him and wait on his every call...

I think I need to cut him off....why the hell am I so stuck on such a jerk! :cry:

:hugs: I think that would be a wise choice. He sounds like such a jerk and neither you or your LO need to take that. You seem like such a sweet person and you prove how strong you are by being able to admit that you can't get over FOB even though you know the things he's said and done are wrong.
Not being over him doesn't make you a bad person or a bad mother, and don't ever let anyone tell you it does. We all deal with things differently and in our own way.

I had an obsession with an abusive boyfriend once, and when I spoke to my therapist he told me to do the following:
Try writing a list of reason why you don't want to be with him. They can be silly things like "because he doesn't take the trash out" or serious things like "He says things just to make me upset." But the point of the exercise is to remind yourself that you don't need him. And then every time you want to call him or feel like you miss him look over this list.

Thankyou so much...seriously you really made me feel better.:hugs: I think I need to get rid big time...now how to go about it. Not sure if I should just stop answering him when he eventually does calls, and see he gets the message eventually, or tell him straight--byebye.

Isaac Levi Chandler came into this world 5.05pm on the 15th of May, 17 weeks early.....KEEP FIGHTING BABY!!

Come on little man keep fighting and then you can go home with mommy <3

Umm I dont really know one minute he is getting better and the next something happens to make him worse. I went in to see him this morning and he opened his eyes for the very first time :) but he has difficulty with his breathing and because his immune system is so weak im not allowed to touch him :(

It is so hard to watch the doctors and nurses touch him and feed him, I just feel like shouting at them to leave him alone and let me do it :(

Umm I dont really know one minute he is getting better and the next something happens to make him worse. I went in to see him this morning and he opened his eyes for the very first time :) but he has difficulty with his breathing and because his immune system is so weak im not allowed to touch him :(

It is so hard to watch the doctors and nurses touch him and feed him, I just feel like shouting at them to leave him alone and let me do it :(
Fight little man fight :hugs:
How big is he?

Fight little man fight :hugs:
How big is he?

:hugs: he was born 1lb 4 but has lost loads of weight, im not sure how much he weighs now because the doctors havent weighed him since he was born :( :hugs:

:hugs:
Keep fighting little man! stay strong :kiss:

Hope your okay i bet its so hard seeing him like this but i hope everything improves for him stay positive
xxxx

Thankyou!! yeah Im ok I guess, holding out I am just so worried about Isaac at the moment, I am trying to stay positive. Its really hard seeing him so ill, hopefully he will start to improve and then I can hold him soon xx

I'm joining this club :( I feel awful but I know I'll be better off in the long run. Hiiiii everyone x

Sending lots of love to little issac :hugs:
he will be stronger soon as the days go by itll make him better just think of it that way hell be in your arms soon xx

Thankyou *hug I am holding onto the day that I finally get to hold him in my arms xx

how's he doing?! xx

Isaac is ok, still holding on :) the doctors tried to take him off the ventilator today but he isnt strong enough to breathe on his own :cry: and until he has built up his immune system I cant hold him xx

Hey just seen this, congrat star gazer. Hope everythings going well :) If u need to talk to anyone im here :) I know we haven't spoke before but im due round the time your actual due date was. PM me if u ever need a chat xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->