S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Yeah just take breaks usually people do anyway :) and im guessing youll have to stop to feed and change LO anyway .. its about 5 hours from nottingham in a car cornwall is.. i think about 4 hours from birmingham.. im planning on going abroad next year with LO and family lol dont know how im going to manage that lol! .. and if you want to get a travel system for it :) they wouldnt make them if they wasnt safe etc just be aware of how long they stay in same poistion etc :) xx

i will do, thankz chick, think its under 4 hours isnt it.. bout 3 n half hopefully. i dont mind as long as theres lowds of service stations x

By time 8 weeks goes by youll be nearly 22 weeks? so youll know the sex hopefully! wel i hope my labour isnt like my mums was with me she nearly died :huh: cause of how much blood she lost :( had to be put on loads machines and that proper scary i dont want that to happen to me! its weird to think when you have your LO mine will be 4 months lol x

aww bec.. i doubt it will!!!
my mom told me with me she felt battered, she pushed with her WHOLE body!
not jus down there kinda thing. with my sister she said it was nice n easy cus she did right pushing..
yerr i got my app thru.
its in janurary, forgotton date becuz showed my mom 2 letters i got thru she has it atm!x

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt4561138fltt.gif​

Natural birth - Yes please, If possible.
Don't need any more marks on my tummy!
Stretch marks are enough thanks! Lol.

Well I'm 5'11 and was a UK size 12 before I
fell preg, now a maternity size 14 so not done
too bad. :thumbup:

x

Your doing well then, Im 5'11 as well x

I dont even know you but I could see you as a mum, from your picture x :)

ohhh my brother called cause He went to my dads (my dad lives about an hour or so away in Toronto)
anyway he went to pick up my stroller(pram), I can't wait to see what it looks like. ( I see it on sunday)
the few things I know is its black,has 3 air filled tries and can go through any kind of weather.lol
my brother said its not pretty but its really cool.

ohhh my brother called cause He went to my dads (my dad lives about an hour or so away in Toronto)
anyway he went to pick up my stroller(pram), I can't wait to see what it looks like. ( I see it on sunday)
the few things I know is its black,has 3 air filled tries and can go through any kind of weather.lol

Awwww x :) Sounds nicee x! Your having a booy x?

Ohhhh i found the prams on kiddi care..
some lovely ones my mom said we will have to go have a look x

as far as I know yes :winkwink:
I'm naming him Quintin William :)

as far as I know yes :winkwink:
I'm naming him Quintin William :)

Ohh what a lovley name ! ;) x Everyone on here had such unique names x! :) x

My two are Emily and Luca x There 7 weeks x

Hows being pregnant so far x?

I think im guna fly over to canada to you preggoeggo and join you for your baby shower i want one :( but no one will do one for me lol btw you know when your 32weeks are you drinking raspberry leaf tea? iv brought some but i dont know weather to start drinking it :shrug:

I think im guna fly over to canada to you preggoeggo and join you for your baby shower i want one :( but no one will do one for me lol btw you know when your 32weeks are you drinking raspberry leaf tea? iv brought some but i dont know weather to start drinking it :shrug:

I had a baby shower x :)
It was a disaster, like me !x :L x

I fell into the cake x I had twins and im 15 x And I went from a UK size 8 to a uk size 20 x I couldnt walk and i fell into the cake x :L Good Luck PreggoEggo x

im cooking dinner for kie.. hes coming over..
so ive been tryin 2 jus snack all night when ive felt hungary..
now i dnt feel hungary, and i really want to dip my chicken in reggage reggage sauce :\ x

YoungMummy - being pregnant is so-so I'm ready for him to be here already. 9 months is a long time. I hope I don't fall into m cake! oh dear, when I was 7 at my older brothers birthday party I had a cake fall into my lap and I cried FOREVER.lol
how many weeks were you when you had yours?

Becyboo- Do you have sisters? or maybe your mom? Me, my mom and my sister and brother girlfriend helped with the planning. I have notes and to do list everywhere lol I gone a little crazy planning lol
I worry no one will show up, I have 25 people RSVP'd saying they are coming.lol I keep harassing everyone making sure they will still be there!:blush:

preggoeggo.. im gunna rob all ur ideas for when i want one.. like those loveli bags u made x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->