S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

YoungMummy - being pregnant is so-so I'm ready for him to be here already. 9 months is a long time. I hope I don't fall into m cake! oh dear, when I was 7 at my older brothers birthday party I had a cake fall into my lap and I cried FOREVER.lol
how many weeks were you when you had yours?

Becyboo- Do you have sisters? or maybe your mom? Me, my mom and my sister and brother girlfriend helped with the planning. I have notes and to do list everywhere lol I gone a little crazy planning lol
I worry no one will show up, I have 25 people RSVP'd saying they are coming.lol I keep harassing everyone making sure they will still be there!:blush:

I was..39 weeks and 4 days x 3 days early x! The last week was the worst x Your at your "blooming stage" now :D x Enjoy it x :)

Are you planning on a natural birth x?

lol I think I bloomed already. lol :p I'm huge.

no, I plan on getting drugs if I need them. I'm going with the flow.lol

lol I think I bloomed already. lol :p I'm huge.

no, I plan on getting drugs if I need them. I'm going with the flow.lol

Awww x :L x

Haha x Well hopefully your baby shower will be better than mine x I went up, 11 dress sizes when I was pregnant x I hated that last week, I was drugged up, lol x It still hurt a lot though x Sorry dont want to scare you x :(

I planned on having my mum and my best friend in the room, but emm...didnt go to plan, i went into labour eating spicy pepperoni pizza with two maytess ( both who are like sisters to me and are three years older) x So was funny, and they are a gay couple :p x Both girls and emm..had fallen out and halfway through me giving birth, they were still going at eachother so i refused to carry on until they made up, so they did ! :) x hahaha x always makes me laugh x! :)

Who do you want in the room x?

my mom and hopefully the doctor lol.

Your much more organised than me, i left my laptop open and thats how my parents found out i was preggo x They were fumin mad ! were yours ?x

The only time I have ever beenn organised was the last 7 weeks x Im lucky, mine sleep from 8.00pm-8.00am and rarley get up during the night x so i do get peace x :)

YoungMummy - being pregnant is so-so I'm ready for him to be here already. 9 months is a long time. I hope I don't fall into m cake! oh dear, when I was 7 at my older brothers birthday party I had a cake fall into my lap and I cried FOREVER.lol
how many weeks were you when you had yours?

Becyboo- Do you have sisters? or maybe your mom? Me, my mom and my sister and brother girlfriend helped with the planning. I have notes and to do list everywhere lol I gone a little crazy planning lol
I worry no one will show up, I have 25 people RSVP'd saying they are coming.lol I keep harassing everyone making sure they will still be there!:blush:

Wel its just hard cause i live with my dad and he wont do one for me obviously he hasnt even brought anything for baby as hes strugglin with debt at min fro my mum leaving him like 2years ago .. my mums just got married and comes off her honeymoon sunday and its my birthday thursday and then itll be christmas coming up so there isnt any time for one i spose and i dont think anyone will come as my 'friends' are all avoiding me have since i got pregnant not inviting me out and all that stuff.. and with the family now there dotted everywhere and my dads side dont talk to my mum and mu mums dont to my dad lmao :shrug: i think ill have to just give it a miss i spose iv got my 4d scan and christmas to think about people buying me stuff for christmas for bubs but i dont actually need anything now iv brought most :haha: .. btw from what i said earlier are you ging to drink RLT when your 32weeks? x

Its to soften your cervix i think thats right :haha:.. so basically when you go into labour the theory is its ment to be easier to push so easier labour .. thats whats said anyways.. x

EDIT- i thought people said soften but .. it tones and strengthens but its said to just make labour smoother but i dont know if it actually works lol! start drinking it like 1cup a day from anytime after 32weeks and increase it as you get further along

Your much more organised than me, i left my laptop open and thats how my parents found out i was preggo x They were fumin mad ! were yours ?x

The only time I have ever beenn organised was the last 7 weeks x Im lucky, mine sleep from 8.00pm-8.00am and rarley get up during the night x so i do get peace x :)

lol, its a funny story on how my mom found out.. Our periods were always around the same time but mine didn't come and I thought I was just stressed out cause I had alot going on in my life at the time
well a few days later my mom was like "did you get your period yet?" and i was like "no..soon tho" and shes like "your pregnant" and I'm like "WHAT?!? IM PREGNANT?! NO WAY I'm not :cry::cry::cry:" and shes like take a test.lol so I went to the dollar store and bought cheap test cause I was like no way am I wasting money if I'm not even pregnant!
lol my mom was right, I was wrong!

Becyboo - I need to get myself some of that tea!

Its not something you have to do but iv brought like 2 boxs of it now so iv got to :haha: iv tried it to make sure i like it but im not a fan of herbal teas lol its not bad but i have to put sugar in mine to add abit of sweetness lol you can get capsules aswell but it depends if you like the tea if not can get the capsules :D x

ohh, I'm gonna put sugar in mine too haha
I'm gonna have to look this when I go shopping next:)

i think it was preggoeggo who asked to see some pics. so :D
i dont know if i put them in the right order.. but i have loads more if anyone wants to see them just ask :D
and when i finally get my scan (AT 15 WEEKS :|) ill post pictures of that too.
View attachment 49100
View attachment 49103
View attachment 49101
View attachment 49105
View attachment 49106
the last one is of him and his idiot of a grandad. he likes to pretend he cares and then you dont see or hear from him again in ages :shrug: men eh..

He's so freaking adorable! He's definitely gonna be a heart breaker by the time he's 5 ♥ lol!
:kiss:

Ugh..I need to go lie down for abit.. Horrible leg cramps/Heart burn knock me right out! :wacko:

I've been pushing on my belly very lightly harassing my L/O he just starts kicking like crazy its funny!
I'll try and get some pics of some of the baby things I got.. Or well, My family got :blush:
Practically everything's from a thrift store and not all new and shinny but still in great condition and it works! :thumbup:

Aww what a shamee babe x!

When I was pregnant with Emily and Luca I got heartburn that could make you die !x I used to harass my two as well but when they kicked back i thought i was being punched a million times inside ! i've never been pregnant with one baby x! :S x! was weird being preg. with two x!

I've only had it a couple times.. But lately I've been getting it fairly often.
I couldn't imagine having two down there! Just one drives me nuts and makes me sore! He's currently back up under my ribs making it hard to slouch and stuff lol

beccy + preggoeggo..
have you done like breathing classes, and exercise ones like.. with pushing and all that :S x

Ugh..I need to go lie down for abit.. Horrible leg cramps/Heart burn knock me right out! :wacko:

I've been pushing on my belly very lightly harassing my L/O he just starts kicking like crazy its funny!
I'll try and get some pics of some of the baby things I got.. Or well, My family got :blush:
Practically everything's from a thrift store and not all new and shinny but still in great condition and it works! :thumbup:

Aww what a shamee babe x!

When I was pregnant with Emily and Luca I got heartburn that could make you die !x I used to harass my two as well but when they kicked back i thought i was being punched a million times inside ! i've never been pregnant with one baby x! :S x! was weird being preg. with two x!

I've only had it a couple times.. But lately I've been getting it fairly often.
I couldn't imagine having two down there! Just one drives me nuts and makes me sore! He's currently back up under my ribs making it hard to slouch and stuff lol

Awww x Haha x I dont know what it is like to have one but two..was...hard x! everytime one kicked the other would start it was like someone punching you non stop, they would kick eachother as well !x That was not fun, it hurt !

lol, its a funny story on how my mom found out.. Our periods were always around the same time but mine didn't come and I thought I was just stressed out cause I had alot going on in my life at the time
well a few days later my mom was like "did you get your period yet?" and i was like "no..soon tho" and shes like "your pregnant" and I'm like "WHAT?!? IM PREGNANT?! NO WAY I'm not :cry::cry::cry:" and shes like take a test.lol so I went to the dollar store and bought cheap test cause I was like no way am I wasting money if I'm not even pregnant!
lol my mom was right, I was wrong!

Becyboo - I need to get myself some of that tea!

Haha...x That sounds funny !x Wasnt she mad x?

My whole pregnancy was a distaster - your pregnant says the doctor (suprise number 1) It's twins ( suprise number two) Your three months (suprise number 3) Got home...left laptop open was looking at a site about being pregnant - Mum comes storming it with laptop (suprise number 4) 1 hour of shouting later mum hands over a cheque for £3000 ( shock number 5)

Oh yehh and i fell into my baby shower cake ! :L x and they came early x! I mean...somethings wrong with me ! :L

beccy + preggoeggo..
have you done like breathing classes, and exercise ones like.. with pushing and all that :S x

:nope:
I havent even started antental classes all because my midwife hasnt told me anything more when shes going to come and do them with me at home as i cant go to the hospital ones on the dates :shrug: shes booked my next appointment at nearly 35 weeks aswell and iv only got 1 more after that so i dont think shes bothering now :haha: iv seen i should do pelvic floor excersies but i dont understand them :rofl: who knows :haha: x

beccy + preggoeggo..

I haven't done any prenatal classes they cost too much money:dohh: My doctor said when it gets close we will have along convo on what to expect lol
Women have done it the past without classes right?:shrug:

Youngmummy- My mom was very upset at first, but she's been very supportive, me and my mom have always been very close (people who have seen my tattoo my mom has a matching one but very tiny!)

I hope theyve done it without before haha or im in trouble :haha: aslong as you know what to expect and stuff.. like read birth magazines or pregnancy ones.. or even ask the doctor for some infomation leaflets or something im sure they give you something to explain iv got a big book that i got from my midwife and that tells you from start pregnancy til birth and then after birth etc :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->