S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

my mom said u have to do some exercise think it was pelvic, otherwise u wee yurself after x

Youngmummy- My mom was very upset at first, but she's been very supportive, me and my mom have always been very close (people who have seen my tattoo my mom has a matching one but very tiny!)

Awww...my mum was more angry x then upset, then supportive x hahaha x
You excited about your baby shower ?x

I am, I'm waiting for my mom to get off work cause we have to make some of the food still:)

plus my friend has to bring the punch bowl over tonight, its her boyfriends moms and shes like "DONT BREAK IT" so now I'm worried I will! lol

I am, I'm waiting for my mom to get off work cause we have to make some of the food still:)

plus my friend has to bring the punch bowl over tonight, its her boyfriends moms and shes like "DONT BREAK IT" so now I'm worried I will! lol

Haha...I probably would break it x! Have you bought much stuff x?
Kiddicare is good x!

Haha...I probably would break it x! Have you bought much stuff x?
Kiddicare is good x!

I'm in canada, we don't have that store here

my mom said u have to do some exercise think it was pelvic, otherwise u wee yurself after x

:rofl:

Its true cause you cant control what goes on cause when you push your body just pushs wee out i spose so you do excersies to get used to pushing without peeing lol but its said to do them like 8 times a day! which is abit insane lol x

I need to stop baby clothes shopping :haha: nipped to tesco tonight to get few bits and i ended up going upstairs to look at clothes :haha: got some bargins tbh cause theres alot of stuff on sale just thought id share what i got :D ..

Attachments

• DSC05171.jpg
    DSC05171.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC05172.jpg
    DSC05172.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC05173.jpg
    DSC05173.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC05174.jpg
    DSC05174.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
PreggoEggo- Youll have to let us know how it goes tomorrow :) and show us what you get and everything :happydance: xx

I will, I'm taking my camera I really hope it goes well,
My aunt is making cupcakes and she burnt them all grr.
lol.
is your doggy a black lab becyboo?

I need to stop baby clothes shopping :haha: nipped to tesco tonight to get few bits and i ended up going upstairs to look at clothes :haha: got some bargins tbh cause theres alot of stuff on sale just thought id share what i got :D ..

Awwww x :) x
I bought quite alot of my stuff from Tesco for my twins x :p x Boots is good as well x! got some lovley stuff x

How far along are you x?

Oh dear not good burning them lol!
wel i hope the wheather is nice for you its freezing where i live :(

and yeah hes a black lab a big one lol hes 6 in january :D x

beccy + preggoeggo..
have you done like breathing classes, and exercise ones like.. with pushing and all that :S x

I haven't done any prenatal classes they cost too much money:dohh: My doctor said when it gets close we will have along convo on what to expect lol
Women have done it the past without classes right?:shrug:

I didnt !x I dont think it really helps tbh and they cost alot !x My midwife went over it with me and we talked about it for ages and nothing went on that she said wouldnt x :p x

I also drank the tea x! I think it did help x

awe, I have a golden lab, shes 12
and these are my two men

Attachments

• lala 006.jpg
    lala 006.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 8
awe, I have a golden lab, shes 12
and these are my two men

Aww :D

i love chinese crested dogs iv always wanted one but my mum would never let me cause she thinks there weird looking lol cause there shaved and then have long bits of hair :haha: i might have to rob yours lol :D x

oh he is such a bad dog! always whining! doesn't like anyone but me and my mom, lol
but I love him so much,

WOW
so annoyed right now!
my mom was suppose to be home in 20 mins
cause we need to go shopping for food for the shower
+make 50 sandwhichs,dips, and so on
Her boss told her she can't leave for another 4 hours!
:(

WOW
so annoyed right now!

Aww thats such a shame x! :( x Are you gonna have enough time x?

WOW
so annoyed right now!

Ot-oh i hope you can still get all the food sorted!..
how many hours difference is canada from uk lol ?
xx

10.23pm ;]

Didnt realise its like 5 hours difference! thats mad lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back