S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I DON'T want a c-sec at ALL.
lol the healing sounds like hell.
but in the end I will just want that baby out healthy so it doesn't matter lol

I know a girl who wouldn't let the doctor do c-section so they had to pull the baby out with forecepts and the baby's head got crushed and had a big slice down the babies face
I heard the baby is much better now but SCARY

Oh god thats terrible if it has to be done it does i wouldnt refuse a c-section i wouldnt want one but anything to get baby out safely and everything i wouldnt want baby being pulled out etc lol

lol k so i have to share this i was sitting in the hospital bed and all the sudden the girls started to kick it was insain they litterally kicked my boobs up and i am not very small chested i was an E before i got pregnant sooooo yea lol that is alot of waight that they just kicked andddd i gained 5 pounds =)!!!! and i am supposed to get another ultra sound done in a few mins

im just as scared about the c-section =(

everything will go well memsonand3,
<3
another ultrasound? are they gonna tell you their weights again? you know what I noticed I don't know your real name! lol

Haha, thats very true!!
We're now on post 746 and only just knowing most of our names!
Typical! :haha:
I'm Sophie! :thumbup:
(Real name is Sophie-Clara but I CANNOT STAND IT...Lol.)

C-Section: REALLY DO NOT want one of these... :nope:
& Wanna try and stick to gas & air natural labour..
The thought of epidural petrifies me!!
I reckon I'm just a wimp! :haha: Lol.

Along the line of scans, I don't think I've shown my little
princess in the STM thread! :dohh:

Here goes!

The first 2 pics are at 15 Weeks + 3 days. :baby:
The other 2 are at 20 Weeks + 2 days. :happydance::pink:

Can't wait to meet my little princess! <3

xXx

Attachments

• 15 Weeks +3...jpg
    15 Weeks +3...jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4
  • 15 Weeks +3.jpg
    15 Weeks +3.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Summer-Brooke2.jpg
    Summer-Brooke2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Summer-Brooke.jpg
    Summer-Brooke.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 9
Awww :D Another cute button nose :happydance:

I love the second one ... she looks like she's blowing bubbles :) :hugs:

Wel my names obvious cause of my username on here.. :lol:

My names Rebeca-Clare spelt with one 'c' not two :shrug: lol
But get called BeCy/BeCyboo/Becks .. Only get the proper full name if im in trouble :haha:

x

Hehe thanks girlies! :thumbup:
She's got my nose already! :haha:
Poor little girl! :nope:

Anna - I didn't think my scans were as clear
as everyone else's. Can't see her arms in either :shrug:

You can see her ambilacal cord really clearly in
the last pic tho! I was like.. "Whats that?". . .
then realised...:dohh::haha:

1st Dec today - Only 24 days til Christmas! I'm
REALLY not organised... Gosh I gotta get my
hiney kicked in gear! :winkwink:

x

Aww I wanna join in with the scan pictues!
I'll try and get some posted but I'll have to take the pics with my phone so it wont turn out that great.. I'll get one from all three ultrasounds I had because it's amazing how much he grew in those short little weeks!

Also, My mom is going to call today about the 4d ultrasound thingy and hopefully get something scheduled next week maybe??
I don't know for sure.. She mentioned doing it monday but we have to take my sick cat to the vet that day and we might put her down and I wouldn't want to do both on the same day :cry:

I'll try and get some pics of the baby stuff as well.. I have this travel system thingy its like a stroller and a car seat and all this stuff all in one.. really fancy eddy bower brand or something.. It's over at my uncles but it's really nice looking I'll browse for a pic online but if I can't find one that looks like it I'll just have to wait til I go over to my uncles again!
Expect the pictures by the end of the day! (If I remember :dohh:)
Also, Becky! Your bump is getting so big! My belly button is struggling to stay an innie.. Although Now that it's pushed out alot more then it used to be before I was pregnant I keep getting compliments on my belly button.. :wacko: People keep going "Ohh your belly button has a swirl that's so cute!!"
It's really weird.. :shrug:
These days the big movements I feel from him now are mainly way down on my bladder or wayy up on my ribs.. My little boys stretching out!
Also, I was 7 pounds and born C-section.. If I HAD to do a c-section I think I could.. I was due on Halloween but I had the cord wrapped around my neck so they had to do a c section 3 days later.. Although my mom think they messed with some kinda nerve down there because ever since she had me she can't feel the last little bit of wee in her bladder when she goes (Sorry, TMI)
So I'd be kinda worried about that but we are talking 14 years ago here! Hopefully they've improved a little since then!

And my names Jasmine.. But it's kinda obvious from my screen name.
All my friends call me Jas/Jassy but my family just seems to stick to Jasmine..

<3
another ultrasound? are they gonna tell you their weights again? you know what I noticed I don't know your real name! lol
I don't know any STMs real names
lol My name is Rome which is short for Romana(Ro-mon-uh)

lol my name is ashley
and they decided to not do the ultrasound yesterday =( :cry: which i dont understand because they were doing it to see if i need a c-section sooner rather than later

<3
I don't know any STMs real names
lol My name is Rome which is short for Romana(Ro-mon-uh)

lol my name is ashley
and they decided to not do the ultrasound yesterday =( :cry: which i dont understand because they were doing it to see if i need a c-section sooner rather than later
I don't understand why they didn't do one either .. :shrug:
I hope you get one soon! Hang in there just afew more weeks girlies!
:hugs:

:cry: i want my bump to stop growing or ill never get my figure back after lol! i dont notice any growth but then when i take a picture i look huge and i wanted to be huge really always said i did in 2nd tri but i now regret it cause i didnt realise how hard it would be spesh how much weight iv gained :haha: oh dear

my belly button has just had it now but hopefully will look ok after birth :lol: i keep getting just whole movements like body moving not kicks as much :haha: i get the odd kick really hard in my ribs if anything! but as hes head down now still i think he pushs his head on my bladder hate it as makes me need a wee :haha: but really i dont cause only a trickle comes out lol sorry TMI lol.. i feelt something strange lying in in bed last night aswell.. like say just above your pubic bone.. on my left side i feelt something that was long and hard feelt like a leg/arm or something but why would a leg or arm be there :wacko: :haha: x

:cry: i want my bump to stop growing or ill never get my figure back after lol! i dont notice any growth but then when i take a picture i look huge and i wanted to be huge really always said i did in 2nd tri but i now regret it cause i didnt realise how hard it would be spesh how much weight iv gained :haha: oh dear

my belly button has just had it now but hopefully will look ok after birth :lol: i keep getting just whole movements like body moving not kicks as much :haha: i get the odd kick really hard in my ribs if anything! but as hes head down now still i think he pushs his head on my bladder hate it as makes me need a wee :haha: but really i dont cause only a trickle comes out lol sorry TMI lol.. i feelt something strange lying in in bed last night aswell.. like say just above your pubic bone.. on my left side i feelt something that was long and hard feelt like a leg/arm or something but why would a leg or arm be there :wacko: :haha: x
I don't notice the growth either til I take pictures!
I have to turn constantly through out the night when Riley moves..
If I lay on my sides I feel what is either a head or a butt down there pushed up against my side.. So I can't sleep on that side because of that because it's a really annoying pressure so I turn over on my other side for awhile until that lump appears on that side aswell.. and so on!
Alot of my movements these days just seem to be far back.. He usually only kicks when I'm sitting down and my back pain that past few days has been HORRIBLE :cry:

lol i soooo understand the whole not wanting to get bigger lol im at that stage too i feel like elouisa is trying to crawl out my crotch if i wasnt afraid to have sex before i am now lol i am positive the guy would feel my little one moven around.... good thing i want nothing to do with THAT right now and i have lynette up playing with my ribs =/ not a good feeling and little sophia pretty much doen a happy dance lol at least that is what it feels like

as for the long thing that could have been an arm if your LO is already head down it would make since

Awwwww x And Ohh I think your close to labour ! :s that happened with me then !x and 4 days later i was having my babies :D x

Was really weird never feelt it before :huh: was just long and hard lol but then moved after abit so it must have been an arm.. but i think he moves around from being head down to transverse but midwife says hes been head down since october and still is now :huh: madness!

I shouldnt moan i only have 1 inside me you have 3 lol youll be feeling 10x worse then me lol ..

I also cant sleep properley but i think im used to that now tossing and turning at night everytime he moves and if i lye on a side hes on hell kick me like saying 'Oi get off me lol' dont blame him tbh i would do the same if someone was doing it to me :haha:

Was really weird never feelt it before :huh: was just long and hard lol but then moved after abit so it must have been an arm.. but i think he moves around from being head down to transverse but midwife says hes been head down since october and still is now :huh: madness!

I shouldnt moan i only have 1 inside me you have 3 lol youll be feeling 10x worse then me lol ..

I also cant sleep properley but i think im used to that now tossing and turning at night everytime he moves and if i lye on a side hes on hell kick me like saying 'Oi get off me lol' dont blame him tbh i would do the same if someone was doing it to me :haha:

He does the same thing to me with the kicking!
He HATES any pressure on my bump, even if I just have a arm lightly resting ontop of my bump he kicks at it! It's barely any pressure at all I don't know HOW he could feel that! :wacko:
My last ultrasound he went NUTS in there, I was 21 weeks and so she was doing all the measurements of the organs and stuff..
He kicked at that thing like crazy! She pressed down really hard in some spots and he'd kick everywhere like crazy he didn't like it! :haha:

Speaking of ultrasounds, quick update.. My mom called the people but they were busy so she left a message so we're waiting for them to call back.. GAHH I hate waiting I want to make an appointment nowww!!! :wacko:

I thought youd have to wait a couple weeks to get in but i havent got a clue :haha: i go for my scan friday :happydance: and i rang like the other week and just asked for a date i wanted :shrug: and they looked and then booked it me.. i spose not that many people have the scans at the same place and there usually open from 12 in afternoon til night time wel they are over here.. i cant wait for mine just hope i get some good pics of him hope hes not too big! if hes big i might :cry: lool just for the fact ill be terrified of having him :haha:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->