S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I know what you guys are talking about not wanting to get any bigger my tattoo is starting to get really ruined, I will need someone to fix it (hopefully someone can)

Thats what i worried about cause i was going to have a tattoo on one side of my belly when bubs is here with his foot prints on and stuff but i thought if i ever want another kid it will get ruined :( .. im sure itll look fine after theres alot of people thats got tattoes same place as u and theres are fine :) xx

Ok.. The color/patterns different but I can't remember exactly what it looks like but this is the same thing!
https://www.babygiftsoutlet.com/images/large/eddie-bauer-adventurer-travel-system-stroller-westport_BG00493.jpg
Eddie Bauer travel system thingy.. they're like $200-300 brand new I believe but we got ours off somebody cheap and it never even was opened! :thumbup:

(Sorry about the size!)

i choped it off and i like it longer to but bed rest in a hospital doesnt give you alot of time to groom yourself

I like your hair longer too babe :thumbup:
. . . looks nice shorter though! :)

Your bump is really coming along too!
Spose 3 little bubba's in there isn't gonna give you
a small bump! :haha:

Completely love the Christmas shot <3
. . . so festive!! :D

I should get a update pic of my bump come
to think of it...
< < < The avatar pic was at 24 weeks.
Like a month ago now! Lol. :haha:

xXx

Your bumps coming along great! :thumbup:

And i had my hair chopped shortish when i found out i was pregnant just because i thought i would want something easy to do and everything but its 10x as hard now mine is cause it sticks out at the back :haha: so i have to straighten it still bit by bit :growlmad: my hair wasnt as long as yours though but it was just past my shoulders now its like long at the sides and short at the back .. i miss my hair and it still dont seem to have grown much in the last 7 months :haha: but you look nice with short or long hair its nice to have a change :D xx

Get a new piccy Sophie! wanna see :D!
i need to not take anymore til im like 34 weeks! cause bet everyones getting sick of my weekly ones :haha: x

Ok.. The color/patterns different but I can't remember exactly what it looks like but this is the same thing!
https://www.babygiftsoutlet.com/images/large/eddie-bauer-adventurer-travel-system-stroller-westport_BG00493.jpg
Eddie Bauer travel system thingy.. they're like $200-300 brand new I believe but we got ours off somebody cheap and it never even was opened! :thumbup:

(Sorry about the size!)

I was going to get one like that not the pattern etc but a graco one that looks the same style .. but it was like black basically lol or i could of got a creamy colour one but i changed my mind and stuck with the icandy lol

but bargain if you got it cheaper and never opened! :D x

:cake: Becy, it's your 18th tomorrow?!
Oh gosh, What a big celebration to have with
no booze! Especially being legal to have now too! :winkwink:
Ah that sucks... :nope:

xXx

:haha:

tell me about it but 18th,christmas and new year i cant have a drink really :cry: im going to at christmas but only 1 and then probs new year but only 1 again wont do much harm :)

but i cant complain im going for a 4d scan friday for a birthday present :D and then shopping after to buy all christmas stuff and last of baby stuff so least ill be doing something and i have a big chocolate cake! :haha: x

Argh im so angryy
+ so depressed :\

!!!!!!
does anybody mind if i rant!!

Im guna rant anyway,
as some of you may of read before me and FOB was giving things another shot + got back together,
so we are suposed to be back together, but he lets me down EVERY weekend! and goes out with his mates,
and i was babysitting saturday, he was ment to come after work. then told me he was going pub for a few + was going to come after, so i said fine just make sure u do..
but he went clubbing after, without even telling me i found out when i rang him that he was on his way there, and this club they go to, this girl was going, and i hate kieran around her! but he lied to me i found lods of stuff out ect ect.

i just feel so unhappy, i dont want him 2 let me down this weekend.
i know he will be slagging it when he finish .. and i cant do anythinggg!
i really dont know what 2 do so much to this story + sorry to of gone onabit :\
but i barely see him as it is!x

Im guna rant anyway,
as some of you may of read before me and FOB was giving things another shot + got back together,
so we are suposed to be back together, but he lets me down EVERY weekend! and goes out with his mates,
and i was babysitting saturday, he was ment to come after work. then told me he was going pub for a few + was going to come after, so i said fine just make sure u do..
but he went clubbing after, without even telling me i found out when i rang him that he was on his way there, and this club they go to, this girl was going, and i hate kieran around her! but he lied to me i found lods of stuff out ect ect.

:hugs:
tbh if hes going to be an arsehole and let you down everytime he says hell be there etc then id just play him at his own game but thats me.. i got back with FOB again not long ago to try it work everythin out and to him it probs all did but to me it wasnt so i ended it again and weve always been close mates so whatever happens wed stay that if owt.. but i never see him tbh cause we dont live exactly close.. but i cant say i can relate to what your FOB is doing cause mine dont go clubbing or anything :shrug: but if he did i would be same as you tbh but i get jealious too easy and think hell get drunk and forget about me etc .. i dont know what to say but give him this last chance this weekend and if he doesnt show up then hes not worth it just have some time away from him and if he wants to sort things hell come to you .. xx

Im guna rant anyway,

im sorry but it sounds like he is walking all over you hun :(
and guys only do that if you let them. ( trust me i know!! haha)
you need to put your foot down and make him realise he cant carry on letting you down like that... or else end it. you never know, it might be for the best? i know that probably sounds hard to believe now but if someone had shown me a few months ago how happy i am now, without my ex, i would have left him!! i just never had the guts and like you hated the thought of him being a slag basically.. but its weird once youve not been with them a while you just dont care. i couldnt care less what he does anymore. hes the father of my baby so we talk about that obviously but thats the only contact we have and tbh i wouldnt have it any other way.
i hope you sort things ,, or ditch him! :hugs:
sorry if this wasnt much help
xxx

hey yall my names Amy im 15 i go to a private catholic high school & i dnt know hardly anyone whose a preg teen. its rare where i come from. and pretty sure i am preg..can u guys help me out at all with the early symptoms u experienced?? nd oh yea..mt parent would tweak if i was. :/

Awwh Emzii babe :hugs:

It doesn't matter how much you try and make things work
as in most cases, a leopard can't change their spots!
If it's not meant to be then you can't really do much.
Sorry to sound unsensitive babe, I'm just being honest.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->