S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I thought youd have to wait a couple weeks to get in but i havent got a clue :haha: i go for my scan friday :happydance: and i rang like the other week and just asked for a date i wanted :shrug: and they looked and then booked it me.. i spose not that many people have the scans at the same place and there usually open from 12 in afternoon til night time wel they are over here.. i cant wait for mine just hope i get some good pics of him hope hes not too big! if hes big i might :cry: lool just for the fact ill be terrified of having him :haha:!

She called back!!! :happydance:
Time to go ease drop on the conversation.. :blush:

11AM on the 14th!!! :dance: :happydance:
Which is the same day as my next doctors appointment at 4PM.. Not to mention I need to do the blood sugar test thingy soon so I'll do that that day too.. A full day of baby stuff! :happydance:

Woop :D! 10days after mine heehee ..all baby stuff going on for me too friday got my scan and then christmas and baby shopping all day :D then 15th/16th/17th iv got midwife hospital and health visitor! :haha: then get to relax for christmas fiinally :haha:

Tell me about it i havent even started! not like baby needs anything for then cause hell get it all day hes born lol but i need to buy familys presents and get it all out the way! trees going up saturday too now my dad said so :haha: FUNFUNFUN :happydance:

Lol! Our tree usually doesn't get put up til like xmas eve.. My parents are so slow :dohh:

Did anyone know, just minutes after your baby is born, it starts to have sexual feelings ! And can have an erection and in some cases orgasm ! :O x Is that true, I readi it twice on different websites x!

Does anyone think that is true x??

WTF .. why would you even want to know that sorry but its abit stupid thing to read or even say..

Lol! Our tree usually doesn't get put up til like xmas eve.. My parents are so slow :dohh:

lol bless we usually put it up after my birthday always have but tbh its pointless having it up cause doesnt excatly do much :haha: just looks pretty i guess

WTF .. why would you even want to know that sorry but its abit stupid thing to read or even say..

Dunoo...just something I read on websites and in one book and wondered if anyone knew if it was truee x

Yeah but seriously do you think many people will answer that ? thats something you would bring up somewhere else and when a child maybe hits the age they go through puberty? not talk about when your pregnant or a baby is still a baby .. your not going to turn around and go to your family/OH ooh 'tommys' got an erection are you :wacko: things you want to think about when you have your baby is the first smile and stuff like that :wacko:

Yeah but seriously do you think many people will answer that ? thats something you would bring up somewhere else and when a child maybe hits the age they go through puberty? not talk about when your pregnant or a baby is still a baby .. your not going to turn around and go to your family/OH ooh 'tommys' got an erection are you :wacko: things you want to think about when you have your baby is the first smile and stuff like that :wacko:

Hahaha x Yepp I get what you mean x I just thought it was a bit weird x

Did anyone know, just minutes after your baby is born, it starts to have sexual feelings ! And can have an erection and in some cases orgasm ! :O x Is that true, I readi it twice on different websites x!

Does anyone think that is true x??
they have erections but its not sexual xx

i feel like elouisa is trying to crawl out my crotch if i wasnt afraid to have sex before i am now lol i am positive the guy would feel my little one moven around
:rofl:

Becy.. I think i saw my LO's foot or something up near my rib, just noticed a weird bump and i touched it and it disappeared! haha well weird but i think that must've been what it was!

also.. jealous of you girls and your 4D scans!! id love one but just dont have the cash :( and wanna get baby stuff for my xmas pressies, ah well next time ey ;) xxx

Hey everyone!
I need to catch up!
I will later! lol
I got that tea becy that you were talking about:)

Anna- :haha: it is weird i remember when i got a foot on my side i was freaked out was the proper shape of his actual foot was actually cute bu i put my hand there and he moved after abit i think hes going to be a fussy baby lol! And i havent exactly got the spare cash to have a 4d scan im just too impatient and havnt seen bubs in like 13weeks! im dying to see him lol mines costing me £135 15min dvd 20-50 pictures on a cd .. 6 x '6x4' prints of your choice 1 A4 print and then sexing if required but im going to see if theyll look for me anyway even though i already know :haha: but the surestart grant kinda helped me out with the scan and is going to for xmas stuff :) x

PreggoEggo- :happydance: its growing on me now i wasnt too keen on it to start with as im not keen on herbal teas but couple sugars its kinda ok :haha: if its going to help when i go into labour with pushing etc then cant complain x

And i havent exactly got the spare cash to have a 4d scan im just too impatient and havnt seen bubs in like 13weeks! im dying to see him lol mines costing me £135 15min dvd 20-50 pictures on a cd .. 6 x '6x4' prints of your choice 1 A4 print and then sexing if required but im going to see if theyll look for me anyway even though i already know :haha: but the surestart grant kinda helped me out with the scan and is going to for xmas stuff :) x

thats better than i thought actually, ihavent looked into it but i thought they were £180ish and didnt realise you got so much! if i have money spare from my sure start and HiPG i might go for it :blush: would be amazing i think xx

And i havent exactly got the spare cash to have a 4d scan im just too impatient and havnt seen bubs in like 13weeks! im dying to see him lol mines costing me £135 15min dvd 20-50 pictures on a cd .. 6 x '6x4' prints of your choice 1 A4 print and then sexing if required but im going to see if theyll look for me anyway even though i already know :haha: but the surestart grant kinda helped me out with the scan and is going to for xmas stuff :) x

thats better than i thought actually, ihavent looked into it but i thought they were £180ish and didnt realise you got so much! if i have money spare from my sure start and HiPG i might go for it :blush: would be amazing i think xx

It depends i dont know which place is near to you youll have to find out and if they have a website they usually do packages .. the one im going to in nottingham is packages from £45 to £200 but the £45 one doesnt have much and iv heard the £85 isnt as good so i went for the next one up :) and they go upto 36 weeks where im going too but best time to go is 27-30 weeks i think but im going 33weeks lol see how it turns out i spose :haha: xx

It depends i dont know which place is near to you youll have to find out and if they have a website they usually do packages .. the one im going to in nottingham is packages from £45 to £200 but the £45 one doesnt have much and iv heard the £85 isnt as good so i went for the next one up :) and they go upto 36 weeks where im going too but best time to go is 27-30 weeks i think but im going 33weeks lol see how it turns out i spose :haha: xx

oooh right :D whats it called i'll have a look online see if theres one near me xx

I think this ones only in nottingham i just had a look on it
www.windowtothewomb.co.uk

theres quite a few diff places but i made a thread about it and people just told me where around me there was places :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->