S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

and beccy ur bumps lovelyy :D no stretch markss!

Yet.... :rofl: they will come eventually i know it lol.. i had a horrible rash all over my bump other day think it was the palmers cocoa butter but i never had a prob with it in 3nd tri so dont know what happened but its gone now so i happy not itchy anymore :happydance: im so pale though :nope:

i know! I'm like so jealous of becy bump :blush::blush: mine is around the same size but I have marks all over my sides :cry::cry:

You're not alone!!
I'm gonna go take some bump pictures right now that I'm thinking about it!
Although my wardrobe is absolutely horrible right now.. Plaid pajama pants and a tie dye top! (Whatever fits though! :haha:)

i just want a bumpp!!! :(
all my clothes still fit me aswel
nothings even gone tight lmaoo xx

you get a bump soon then you will wish all your clothes still fit!

I think everyone needs to get doing christmas piccys now :D i wana see some bumps! x

Yet.... :rofl: they will come eventually i know it lol.. i had a horrible rash all over my bump other day think it was the palmers cocoa butter but i never had a prob with it in 3nd tri so dont know what happened but its gone now so i happy not itchy anymore :happydance: im so pale though :nope:

fake tann!!!
sublines the best :p x

i know! I'm like so jealous of becy bump :blush::blush: mine is around the same size but I have marks all over my sides :cry::cry:

You're not alone!!
I'm gonna go take some bump pictures right now that I'm thinking about it!
Although my wardrobe is absolutely horrible right now.. Plaid pajama pants and a tie dye top! (Whatever fits though! :haha:)

i just want a bumpp!!! :(
all my clothes still fit me aswel
nothings even gone tight lmaoo xx

you get a bump soon then you will wish all your clothes still fit!
hehe
inooo!!
cost me a fortunee i bet!xx

Ok.. Bump pics are being uploaded to flickr as we speak! :happydance:
Btw Becy.. I take that back.. After taking pictures you realize how big you really are and I don't feel small anymore! :haha:

:rofl: yeah i tend to notice more in pics that im bigger i look down and think im small but my dad always tells me im big now :( saying things like.. wait ill just move the chair for you cause you wont get by that :growlmad: :haha:

haha
i went my dads for the first time sunday
since he knew
ive been2 scared 2 go
he goes
u ent tht fat r ya em
:|xxx

:rofl: yeah i tend to notice more in pics that im bigger i look down and think im small but my dad always tells me im big now :( saying things like.. wait ill just move the chair for you cause you wont get by that :growlmad: :haha:

Mines the opposite, when I try to get outta peoples way I don't move enough and they run into my bump :rofl:
My mom keeps accidently bumping into it and going my I didn't realise you stuck out that far! or something like that :blush:

Ok.. My 29+2 bump! and my stretchys :haha:
Sorry about the lighting.. I take pics with my webcam and between the glare off my moniter and glare from the lamp next to me they look kinda off..
BTW I really don't think my bump has grown out much where it sticks out more.. just gotten alot wider and rounder and such.. "Filling out" I suppose :haha: My poor belly button is right at the edge of popping out!
I couldn't decide which so here they all are!
(I decided to make the last two bigger :blush:)
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4176862557_df0b89f938_m.jpg
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2742/4177621354_dc05318c88_m.jpg
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2554/4176863005_052f64c10f_m.jpg
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2711/4176863145_32c1aec198.jpg
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2656/4177621910_5981764269.jpg
And yes, the background is different because I FINALLY got completely moved upstairs in preparation for the L/O! :happydance: (Please tell me which are your favs so I know which ones to use for future reference!)

You havent many strechies! there barely visable lol only if you want to be picky and pick them out i know you see them but other people wunt say much! your bumps bigger then mine :cry: now im going to get bump envy cause were like a month apart and your so much sticky out and fuller then me and im ment to be measuring a week ahead how is that possible lol!

I want your bump think we should trade? :haha:
love it xxx

You havent many strechies! there barely visable lol only if you want to be picky and pick them out i know you see them but other people wunt say much! your bumps bigger then mine :cry: now im going to get bump envy cause were like a month apart and your so much sticky out and fuller then me and im ment to be measuring a week ahead how is that possible lol!

I want your bump think we should trade? :haha:
love it xxx
Lol my bump is NOT bigger then yours!
But yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he's measuring ahead(Or I am)..
the odd lighting tones down my stretch marks a little bit.. The real bright red/purple has actually faded some like they got stretched so much there's just no bright color to them now :haha:
Trust me though, My lower back is COVERED in all these weird looking stretch marks its horrible :cry:
Lol your bumps so cute though!

omg
thts huge!
no offencee!!
LMAO
:o
wooww!
its amazinggg
:o
i just look at think
thers a baby in ther!!
when i get bigger.. il be cryin 2 myself
THERES A BABY IN MY TUMMY OMG lmaoo
itss soo amazingg xxxx

aww girliies i missed ya lol i tried to get on earlier but it was down =( and well i will try and post a new pic on here for you all and well on the topic of runing into things i am ALWAYS runing into things seeing as i keep thinken my bump is only as big as it was with my son but i am much larger now lol and jas i will let you off the hook on the school subject but still you should sleep but i sleep during the day if anybody is wondering i am so dang excited anybody counting down with me we only have 13 days left =)) my little ones ALWAYS have the hicups i think it is very strange when more than one gets the hicups what else what else is there to say oh my son is so dang adoriable he played with me for almost 3 hours today i was so happy and he loves his little sisters already he will pull up my shirt and kiss my belly and help me rub lotion on it

sorry very long seeing as i am wide awake and have nothing to do lol

oh and if you havent read this book called The Shack you should it is an amazingly moving book i have cried so much and no it isnt just my hormones in my way i think you all would like it expecially with all our FOB issues we all have

m_2d586b17af8c4fa3b9a5131cb673a34e.jpg
ok so that one is december 1

this one is december 8th its kind of a bad one i was getting a scan done like right after the pic was taken
15535_1215473758642_1582793459_30541397_109093_n.jpg

I tried to reply but when i tried to post it said something about maintence is down :( and then i couldnt get on for like couple hours :( ..

But yeah i agree you look fab memysonof3 :winkwink:
xx

Itll come Emzi when youve got a big bump youll want it to go :haha: i cant wait to get back in shape going to do anything i can lol but i will miss having a bump too lol

Preggo love your avator pic!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->