S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Iv got so many nappies in every size possible haha im defo stocked up with them lol got loads free cause my antie worked at boots warehouse so the stock they didnt want/need my antie got to take :D so im lucky i spose..

What formula you using? x

heinz formula nurture, I'm not sure if they have that one in the UK:p
its just a powder one,

Hmm i think they might i havent looked through them all i think im just getting cow and gate or sma but iv heard sma is dead sugary lol so who knows might have to go and look one day :haha:

lol I'm still going to try to breast feed but I'm ready for FFing now.
I bought a few different kinds of bottles:)

lol i think i qualify as an addict to lol i am on here all the time anymore so my neighbor in the hospital brought me a tray of cookies and i have to say they are even better than my mommas cookies i amso excited for you becy you are only a week behind me and prego i have no clue lol how many weeks i think about 35 days behind me and i will do the face book thingy just incase i have the girls early

A week!?
Im like a month after you :haha: im due 22nd january and Preggo is 7days after me

And i might look into this heinz formula they do it in uk iv looked but i will go out 1day and compare which is best or maybe ask my mum to pick which one for me :haha:

lol i think i qualify as an addict to lol i am on here all the time anymore so my neighbor in the hospital brought me a tray of cookies and i have to say they are even better than my mommas cookies i amso excited for you becy you are only a week behind me and prego i have no clue lol how many weeks i think about 35 days behind me and i will do the face book thingy just incase i have the girls early

If youve got facebook.. then search.. Baby and Bump Birth Announcements
and add that group cause most bnb people are on there :)
x

I didn't know which one to pick but i got 3 sample cans of that kind so lol I decided to stick with that one! :p

Theres so many different ones tbh.. i only heard of SMA and Cow&gate like most popluar ones but :shrug: i will have a browse next year sometime :)

they said till febuary 19 so i wont be able to take my kiddos home till then =( and i will look for that group i have face book i just am way better at myspace lol

grrr i dislike face book so much every time i try and get on it it makes my computer run so slowly

they said one at a time because it will depend on the baby wether or not they are ready to go home

:D! yay like i told you you should get to unless she forgets :huh: but then you just go 'do i get to listen to the heartbeat' lol .. im lucky i spose i have a doppler at home that i brought off amazon so i can listen whenever but i dont tend to use it much cause my LO kicks it off cause he dont like it lol .. but midwife can get a number of how many beats and that so you get a heartrate i dont even know what mines is lmao she never tells me might be in my notes but i cant read her writing :haha: xx

LMAO
i mite invest in one of those!!xx

aw

i think at the hospital in UK on peoples photos latley everybody seems to have milk in a cow and gate bottle thing?

:\
god noes..
my sisters and brother had SMA
ill just see which midwife recommends..
when buying nappys which size is best to get?
and for newborn clothes?
hehe
meandmyson3 .. do u drive? or would u have to get on abus with a triple buggy :o!xx

aw

i think at the hospital in UK on peoples photos latley everybody seems to have milk in a cow and gate bottle thing?

:\
god noes..
my sisters and brother had SMA
ill just see which midwife recommends..
when buying nappys which size is best to get?
and for newborn clothes?
hehe
meandmyson3 .. do u drive? or would u have to get on abus with a triple buggy :o!xx

I only bought a few newborn things and just got 0-3 month, i heard they grow out of newborn so quick!

lol i own a cara i just am worken on getting my licence im to scared to drive how sad is that i spent a good amount of money on a car and i wont even drive it

so i feel so lonely here i hate being in the hospital my son yelled "i lub you mommy" through the elevator doors when he left here =( i came back to my room and cried my little eyes out and to top it off i started to have contractions again today i havent been getting shots in over a week and now i am getting them again maybe i am getting stressed.... jared called me again last night and the only thing he asked was how far along am i... i wonder if he is finally realizing that these little ones are his

awe cheer up memysonand3

is jared also the dad of your son? and is he there for him?

yes jared is the father of my son and not often does he see his son which is so sad becuase cole asks for him all the time and it isnt like i can just call him up and say here talk to your son because he never talks to me unless He wants to =/ i miss jared but he is such a dick and i doubt he will grow up anytime soon it just so frustrating because underneath everything no matter how many times i tell myself i hate him i dont i love him more than he will ever know i dont know if it is because he is the father to my children or because of something else =( i just have felt so sad today i hate it im only 12 days away from meeting my little girls i should be so happy but i have just cried all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->