S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

thank you

does anyone know when you move into your last box on the ticker I have?:)

lol i cant wait! hehe
becy if you go way before me , and I'm overdue I'm going to be SO jealous. lol

Its 35+5 im sure of it :p i cant wait to get there either! but it seems to go so slow i think anyway! cant even brake it down into milestones all iv got is midwife and hospital and health visitor next week.. and then nothing till christmas comes and then i go to my mums for boxing day and then im full term on new years day (a blessing i think) hehe .. and then its the countdown till bubs comes tbh! I think ill be overdue and youll have your before me tbh hunny lol! wouldnt it be weird if we have them on the same day :rofl: :)! xx

Itll come Emzi when youve got a big bump youll want it to go :haha: i cant wait to get back in shape going to do anything i can lol but i will miss having a bump too lol

Preggo love your avator pic!! x

Hehe inoo
heartbeat on tuesday i tink :D woo xxx

lol it would, I don't want to go overdue. lol I'm dying to hold my baby. I keep going to mall and I see everyone with babies, its like they are EVERYWHERE lol I want mine!
I have my next doctors appointment on the 22nd, I want to ask him then when I get to tour the hospital :) oh the other day when I saw my doctor
he was like "LOOK AT YOUR POOR FLOWER! don't worry I will try not to cut you open there!"
I sure hope he wouldn't what is he taking out my kidney? lol:nope:

:D! yay like i told you you should get to unless she forgets :huh: but then you just go 'do i get to listen to the heartbeat' lol .. im lucky i spose i have a doppler at home that i brought off amazon so i can listen whenever but i dont tend to use it much cause my LO kicks it off cause he dont like it lol .. but midwife can get a number of how many beats and that so you get a heartrate i dont even know what mines is lmao she never tells me might be in my notes but i cant read her writing :haha: xx

lol it would, I don't want to go overdue. lol I'm dying to hold my baby. I keep going to mall and I see everyone with babies, its like they are EVERYWHERE lol I want mine!
I have my next doctors appointment on the 22nd, I want to ask him then when I get to tour the hospital :) oh the other day when I saw my doctor
he was like "LOOK AT YOUR POOR FLOWER! don't worry I will try not to cut you open there!"
I sure hope he wouldn't what is he taking out my kidney? lol:nope:

Yeah same i went shopping other week and everyone had babies and pushchairs i just got abit jealious cause i want my pushchair and baby :haha: i havent got my pushchair yet its still being paid off by my step dad and being picked up in january! i wana have a play around with it :haha: My midwife appointment is wednesday and she wont see me till after christmas im guessing i havent had any antenatal classes or anything lol :nope: .. Are you having a c-section? lol or did he say it just incase you will have to ? x

just in case I have to I think . lol I hope I don't have one. I haven't had any classes or anything, they cost too much :(
My doctor said we'd have along talk about birth but we haven't yet.

My midwife told me she was going to do one on one antenatal with me but she hasnt even said anything for ages :wacko: and its getting abit late now i think tbh .. but i didnt want to go hospital ones cause i couldnt get there easily on the dates and id have to make sure my mum would come with me which i doubt she would of been able too :(.. but i think my labours going to be really hard cause she hasnt sorted things with me.. i havent had the birth plan talk either :shrug: im thinking she might do that start january but who knows! x

maybe they wait till last min? I haven't had a talk about my birth plan or anything as well

I know i bet thats what happens but what if i suddenly went into labour like start january with no clue of anything breathing excersies or anything if that makes sense.. :huh: my mum will end up helping me through it! we dont need a birth plan mine probs wont do one cause most people dont stick to them in the end lol

lol very true, I hope baby doesn't come when I'm not ready tho,lol I still need to buy newborn diapers haha.

aw girls were looking so beautifull and as for you emziix you will lok absolutly fabulus when your bump comes as for birth plans i never had one for my son
prego you look fabulus i LOVE the new pic it is so stunning
i totally agree i cant wait to get back in shape again

good news i have gotton some pretty positive responses from my comunity now about my girls and getting things for free i am excited because i was very worried that i wouldnt have anything once the little ones come home

I have everything ready so im lucky i spose the cot comes monday even though i wont need that straight away.. everything came just before christmas :) yay .. only thing left is formula to get but cant get that yet cause itll go off i think lol..

And glad your community is helping you out :)! xx

becy have you heard from mummy.to.be recently? i dont think i have and i feel so much better knowing that my girls will have clothes and other things that are esential

She was talking the other day? i think :huh:

Yeah wel they should help tbh not your fault your having triplets everyone knows its going to be really hard specially being a teen aswell not like we cant do things older people can but its easier for them to get jobs i think and all that x

Sophie was on last night at half past 9 (uk time) .. she should be alright :hugs: think im going to have to get few peoples numbers from uk on here incase we need updates cause i worry too not heard from anna in a while either :shrug:

thanks memysonand3! :) I'm glad people will be helping you out. I have 3 sample cans and One full size can of formula :) I hope that last me a little bit I might get another can or so I don't know, I know I will have money right after xmas, then I don't know when I will so I want to stock up. haha. I only have 20 newborn diapers so I need more. I have like 200 size 1 , so once I stock up on some more newborn I hope I will good for alittle awhile. lol

If anything happens with me Emzi has my number and facebook.. and Rome has my facebook too so if anything my family would say something on there and she could see :) but i dont think ill disappear anywhere LO's been quite a good boy through this pregnancy lol im usually on this everyday :haha: addict or what!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->