S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

:rofl: I wanted a girl all along and was so sure i was having a girl.. but then on day of my scan i just had a feeling was going to be a boy lol and i got all my family to guess before i went and they all got it wrong exsept my step dad :haha:

I think id of loved a girl cause i could put her in dresses and lil headbands and do her hair dead cute lol and shed be like a mini-me :haha: but when i found out i was having a boy i was abit dissapointed but then 10mins later shopping i was over the moon buying boys clothes and i got used to it :) just hope he isnt a lil terror or hell drive me insane lol
x

aww,
i guess id love a little daisy-may
and an excuse for everything to be pink as im pink mad! and i lovee glitterrr!!!
so i guess in a wayy it will work out perfect..
just i would of loved to of been able 2 give kie what he wanted..
=\
always another time ;)
LOL xx
id love abig family xxx

It was just your first heartrate thing so it could be early yet .. but i dont think youll see midwife again till after your 20week scan will you? wel i dint so you will find out hopefully if they behave for you :winkwink:

I always wanted a big family.. but i know now theres no point for fact i cant afford to give them all what they want my limit is 3 lol but at min its sticking to 1 for a while even though i wanted another one after first to be like year apart.. but that wont happen lol x

Yer..
i golla book the next appointment for week after 16th feb..
will be 2 days after my 19th
ohh im getting on lmao!!
xxx

You will be happy with whichever you have :) trust me everyone wants me more then the another if its only a tiny bit.. and get dissapointed but after a few mins or if owt days it sinks in and everything :D x

yerr :D
he'd be over protective aswell lmao
=]
i posted on 2nd tri what the heartbeats where + what sex there baby is :p hehe xxx

I cant remember the one i looked at but i found this but there not always true..

The theory states that if your baby's heart rate was 140 beats per minute and above, you would be having a girl. If the heart rate was under 140 beats per minute, then you would be having a boy.

Errrm Eeeek! :wacko:
If this is true then I'm not sure there's a princess in my tummy! :nope:
First heartbeat was 135 bpm and its varied a fair bit since then
whenever I've heard her heartbeat.

Although I'm pretty damn sure I didn't see any boy bits on the 20
week scan!! :blush::haha:
&& I was scanned 4 times at that scan because she was being a madam!
Asleep and doing yoga! :haha:
So it's gotta be quite accurate, right?! :dohh:

x

Ooooh thats scary :rofl: 14th feb! ill be a mummy :haha:

Aww i just realised us 3 (Me Emzi Anna) we got STM and names in our siggy :happydance: copy cats :rofl: joking hopefully well all stick by each other :D

EDIT!! .. And Sophie has!!!!!!!!!!! haha i swear my eyes are going dodgy with that pink writing lol

I cant remember the one i looked at but i found this but there not always true..

The theory states that if your baby's heart rate was 140 beats per minute and above, you would be having a girl. If the heart rate was under 140 beats per minute, then you would be having a boy.

Errrm Eeeek! :wacko:
If this is true then I'm not sure there's a princess in my tummy! :nope:
First heartbeat was 135 bpm and its varied a fair bit since then
whenever I've heard her heartbeat.

Although I'm pretty damn sure I didn't see any boy bits on the 20
week scan!! :blush::haha:
&& I was scanned 4 times that scan because she was being a madam!
Asleep and doing yoga! :haha:
So it's gotta be quite accurate, right?! :dohh:

x

Dont worry its apparently a myth but sometimes its true and sometimes its not.. its just one of them things i think lol if youve had alot of scans and they dont see boy bits by now then your fine :haha:xx

Hahahah =D !!

IMAGINEE! u brought all that pink stuff aswel
im only joking ;)

not gunna get u para
haha :)
i cant wait to find out..
then i think wer buy more.
i was on bout getting these sleep suits i saw in boots today, they wer gourgeous
kie goes sleepsuits? what for
and i said what u exspect the baby to sleep in kie if u havnt noticed its got no clothes yet
and he said OHH I FORT U METN 4 URSELF
what a divv!!
then he said i want to kno what it is first so i can buy colours to match
bless him lmaoo xxx

Phew! :haha:

I've just got my head around that I'm gonna be a mummy
with a little girl! Let alone giving birth to a boy!

It'd be like:
- *LO gets born*
- "Is she alright?"

Thier reply.
- "Yeah he's fine".

:dohh:
Lol!

x

HAHA!!

ino how scary ur be mommys by the time i have my next doctors appointment with midwife!

arr im excited for u all but nobody thats around my stage in pregnancy in this STM..
and how close we all are its like :( great
lol + i dont seem to really speak 2 any of the 2nd tri girls im mostly on this forum xx

Aww i just realised us 3 (Me Emzi Anna) we got STM and names in our siggy :happydance: copy cats :rofl: joking hopefully well all stick by each other :D

EDIT!! .. And Sophie has!!!!!!!!!!! haha i swear my eyes are going dodgy with that pink writing lol

lol yep guilty :blush: i copied :rofl:

was thinking earlier its weird that in a few weeks time half of us will still be pregnant and half will have babies :shock:
its gonna be so surreal seeing pics and everything!
im almost as excited for all your babies as i am for mine :rofl:
xxx

I know right?!
I'm petrified that scenario is gonna arise!
Pretty much everything I have is pink, glittery, frilly & girly!
Plus I can't see little headbands looking amazing on a boy! :haha:
Lol.

Awwwh Emzii babe! :hugs:
I know we're not due around the same time as you but
we all love you just the same! <3

x

yeep
and all of uu would of gave birth
and theres me just like :(
id get "awwww he/she did this today"
and ill be like..
yerr i was a climbing frame today :D LOL xx

I feel exactly same im not just excited about my baby being born im so excited about all of yours to be born too .. :haha: its mad like were a lil family lol! ill be in labour and thinking about Preggo if shes in labour or anything cause shes next after me :haha: its mad!

And Emzi i wish someone would join and be a sticky person who was due the same month as you! least will make you feel better but were all excited for you and your scan! i mean im might go into labour how excited ill be :haha: wel at least youve got us all to talk to and ask stuff .. 2nd tri was rubbish i think you get half way through it and you feel you should be in last stride lol cause people dont talk about stuff you can relate to.
xx

yeep
and all of uu would of gave birth
and theres me just like :(
id get "awwww he/she did this today"
and ill be like..
yerr i was a climbing frame today :D LOL xx

Nope, you'll be telling us how you've been used
as a football pitch! :haha:
or how your ribs have been used as a xylophone! :haha:

x

Users who are viewing this thread