S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

you are so beautiful rome i cant remember if that is how you spell your name sorry but i just am kind of envious of you i wish i looked like you you just have a natural beauty to you that makes me a tiny bit jelous =)

thank you so much memysonand3, :blush:and yes thats how you spell my name.lol hehe I thought my holidays were noisy with just my two brothers and my sister.

Emzziixboo you said you still live with your younger sister?
do you worry about baby keeping her up at night?
I live with my mom and 2 younger siblings, and I always worry that the baby will be screaming and no one can sleep and I will just feel so bad:(

Catch up!
Damn site being "under maintenance". . . :growlmad:

Sophie was on last night at half past 9 (uk time) .. she should be alright :hugs: think im going to have to get few peoples numbers from uk on here incase we need updates cause i worry too not heard from anna in a while either :shrug:

:wohoo:
I'm heeeeerrrree!!! Lol.
Nice to know i'm being thought of! :happydance:
All you girlies are amazing!
Will so need to get some mobile numbers from you UK girlies soon!!

Becy, Rome + Jas - How gorgeous are your bumps?! ** Bump Envy Alert! **
I'm blatently stealing your tree though Becy :haha:
You're both really beautiful Becy & Rome! ** Jealous Alert! **
Need a face in your pics sometime soon Jas :winkwink:

Jas - you're bump looks so different to mine and you're only a
day behind me! Lol.

Emzii babe - Don't you worry about getting a bump :thumbup:
It'll come any time soon! I think you'll notice if you're growing at
all if you start taking weekly pics from around now. :)
I think you'll be plesently surprised! :hugs:
&& yeah that hard bump, sounds like your bubba!

&& Oh my gosh - don't talk to me about siblings!
I'm 1/6 children! Lol, & coincidentally the 5 siblings
I have are all brothers! :grr:
1 older brother and 4 younger.
It's a nightmare but I do love them all! :thumbup:

[[ x ]]

Yes we do care :) if im not on for longer then a day then somethings going on unles my itnernet is down or bnb is down lol cause im kind of an addict and have nothing better to do :haha:

Id like my bump if the stupid blotches on it would go theyve only just started to come when i brought some new strech mark stuff cause my other ran out! same make and everything but iv had to stop using it :growlmad: but to me it looks like im going to get alot of stretch marks soon with this rash being on me but ill wait and see :haha: Your lucky i take pics with my face in i usually looks a mess or like death :haha:

I only have a older sister whos at uni all the time now and lives with her friends in a house near there so i hardly see her :haha: so she dont annoy me anymore lol.. but iv got 2 step sisters now aswell both older then me i dont know them or see them or anything lol my mum got married in november and there my step dads daughters but they wont even talk to him anymore cause he obviously left there family etc .. lol but iv accepted it all no point me not accepting it hes a nice person lol
xx

Mummy.to.be? do you live with all those siblings? all brothers. my god.lol.:dohh:

Becyboo I bet you wont get any marks so everyone can keep being jealous of your pretty bump:thumbup:

If i do i spose i do im not bothered if i do first day i get them ill be taking a pic to show you all :haha: im not going to be shy of them then you all will not like my bump anymore :p

Iv only got them under my boobs and tiny ones ony my theighs but they look like bruises more then anything lol.. horrible having this rash though just looks :sick: i spose no one sees im usually covered up :haha:

you are so beautiful rome i cant remember if that is how you spell your name sorry but i just am kind of envious of you i wish i looked like you you just have a natural beauty to you that makes me a tiny bit jelous =)

thank you so much memysonand3, :blush:and yes thats how you spell my name.lol hehe I thought my holidays were noisy with just my two brothers and my sister.

Emzziixboo you said you still live with your younger sister?
do you worry about baby keeping her up at night?
I live with my mom and 2 younger siblings, and I always worry that the baby will be screaming and no one can sleep and I will just feel so bad:(

Tbh i dont think my sister will care.. cause she does allnighters on her PC if anything im more worried it will be the other way round.. but hopefully ill get a place soon xx

anyone else done this? or am i weird? :blush:

https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/babywb20091211123835ib30rj2daombqig.jpg

^ i really hope not lol
xx

I did one ages ago not on that website though ill do one and post :)
mine looked just like FOB but was so cute its unreal lol x

Oh my good god
this is just really weird :rofl:

i dont tend to take front on pictures and i only have 1 decent one of FOB lol ill try it again but this is my result ...

Attachments

• xxxx.jpg
    xxxx.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 17
lol i actually think its quite sweet
hey do you have any names yet btw? xx

Im not doing this one anymore its abit silly :haha:

Attachments

• ....jpg
    ....jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 14
I like my morph one i did ages ago but its my pic and his morphed and has his blue eyes :)! ..

And iv kind of picked a name but tbh no-one else will like it :( i did a poll about it months ago and everyone said they didnt like it but i wanted peoples opinion cause im one of them people that cares what everyone else thinks of my childs name :haha: but my mum says she likes it FOB doesnt.. but he can balls cause he wants baby to have his last name aswell and i dont think thats happening tbh.. But i like
Jace .. can be honest what you think about it lol im used to negative comments lol xx

I only have like 3 pictures of FOB and im in them w/ him. this what the loser looks like :growlmad:

I went to toysrus today to get a boardgame cause I had a 10 dollar coupon so I got a game for 5 dollars, then I decided to go to babies r us, and got a change table for 35 dollars! and 2 glass bottles came free if you spend 20 dollars , lol so lots of deals!

Attachments

• hiking 002.jpg
    hiking 002.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 16
Finally caught up!
I missed BnB!!! :hugs:
As I posted in another thread, my 4d scan didn't go well :cry:

I asked my doctor when I would be getting another regular ultrasound because I know they do growth scans around now and he said not til I'm towards the end does he do another one.. :cry:
Also about showing my face.. I've been trying to AVOID that:blush:
I'm not fond of a camera.. Specially now that I'm pregnant with the hormones making my face break out combined with never wearing makeup I just think I look so horrible :haha:
They'll be a picture with my face in it eventually.. :haha:

Ok, Like I said before in the other thread my boy is head down and facing my back!
So hes lock and loaded for birth (Doubt he'll stay like that the whole time but who knows)
So the answer is clear, Yes those are two little feet jabbing my ribs constantly :rofl:
I missed you girls!!
Also don't worry I'm counting down for you memysonand3!! :kiss:

Sophie when you said our bumps are so different.. How are they different?
You don't have a good shot of your bump so I don't know what yours really looks like.. I know at one point you mentioned carrying higher but other then that I haven't seen a good bump shot!
Get one!! :hugs:

oh becyboo, I likw jace, its different:) what do you have picked out for a middle name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->