S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I just wanted something different like Preggo youve picked out a really unique name that iv never heard anyone called well not around where im from anyway and its lovely! Iv looked high and low for a name thats just different and everything but just cant find anything but iv always liked the name Jace but its not good cause im set on Jack as a middle name cause it was my dads dads name and my dad always got called it when he was younger even though his names not that.. but cause my dads got no boys in family his last name cant be carried on if that makes sense so i thought be nice if i had Jack and my last name which is my dads so it makes my grandads name :) but everyone told me on here its abit too much like of a mouthful but i think now if im set on it im just going to deal with all negative comments lol cause its wrecking my head trying to find a name i love lol x

Arrrgghhhh

Health visitors coming at half 10 so in 10 minutes!!
im crapping it dont even know what to expect lol :blush: shell be asking loads of questions about fob i expect and all about my pregnancy etc im too shy to meet new people :haha: but ill have to get it over with i guess :) .. got midwife appointment tomorrow cant wait to get measured again heehee see how LO is progressing :D
xx

Becy I completely and utterly love the name Jace! :thumbup:
Really cute name for a bubba boy :blue:
Best of luck with health visitor too! :hugs:

Jas - I'll have to get a better bump pic, seriously hate my
stretchies on the bottom of my bump :( It's the only stretchies
I have though so far luckily.
&& since i've been preg my hips have like became ginormous!
Can't wait until I can get toned up again!

x

Arrrghhhhh!!! :growlmad:

Im so fricking pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid health visitors planned to come for a few weeks now and it was set for today at 10.30am and my dads had the morning off work to basically just support me cause im not very confident with new people and weve waited like an hour nearly for her and no sign of her so my dad decides to give them a ring to find out whats going off.. and the women says from the place they work that shes got the bloody flu!! :growlmad: .. apparently theyve been trying to ring around everyone to tell them...... i doubt there was many people before me today as my appointment was early and she needed to spend 30mins - 1hour with me. Well she never rang me and we have an answer phone too so she would have left a message to tell us but nothing! im so angry might not be her fault she has the flu but im sure people to do with health have the seasonal flu jab anyway and they should have the swine flu jab too as there working with alot of pregnant people or mums! .. but now iv been told i will get another letter sometime to arrange a new date! its pissing me off as its christmas next week and its hectic my dad says they will even come on christmas eve if they have too!! WTF .. im just going to be rushed off my feet im going to my mums after christmas for abit and when january starts iv got to start getting LO's stuff and room sorted and painted and everything it drives me insane and in january thats when my midwife will want to see me more often to check im ok and check the babys doing well..

Sorry guys nothing even about being single!:haha: just had a rant about her cause its not right her not even telling me doesnt help i feel proper sick aswell :cry: could of dont with few more hours in bed but now im up and dressed i just dont see the point in goin back to sleep!

Becy I completely and utterly love the name Jace! :thumbup:
Really cute name for a bubba boy :blue:
Best of luck with health visitor too! :hugs:

Jas - I'll have to get a better bump pic, seriously hate my
stretchies on the bottom of my bump :( It's the only stretchies
I have though so far luckily.
&& since i've been preg my hips have like became ginormous!
Can't wait until I can get toned up again!

x

:) im glad you guys actually think its a nice name and actually alright! :D
And iv just explained about the stupid health visitor lol :growlmad: never been so angry lol xx

Ah babe!
I don't really know what to say :hugs:
They're seriously unreliable sometimes.
My mummy said that they were terrible
even when she had me like 18 and a half
years ago! :haha: lame people... :nope:

As long as you know that everythings going
smoothly, FOB situation, LO's health and everything
like that are okay then keep your head up babe.

As for your dad bless him. :)
Give him loadsa love and thanks for being supportive.

xXx

P.S - Me && Princess are 30 Weeks today!! :happydance:

Its annoyed me fact how can she have the flu just seems weird cause i thought they would have to have the seasonal flu jab and the swine flu as there meeting pregnant people probs everyday and seeing new mums! ill have to get over it instead of going on about it and windeing my self up :haha: I didnt exactly want her to come id be happy if she just came when hes born tbh but still shell prob want to come a stupid day now and i cant really say no lol.. Least i have my midwife appointment to cheer me up tomorrow ayy! :D
xx

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

HAPPY 30 WEEKS! Woop!!!!

:D i was buzzing when i go there then its the dreaded 7 week wait for full term :(! oh it drags lol! (wel its the last box next that im excited about :haha:)

(I about missed that you put your 30 weeks lol must be my eye sight and bright colours!)

I likee Jace :D <3
Awwhh its really cutee =]

:\ aww noo ur health visitorrs a nobb!!!

heard LO heartbeatt tudayyyyyyyyyyy :D hehe
its soo cute
n fastt!!! xxxx

Aww you got to listen :)! what was LO's heartrate? is it in your notes .. sorry im nosey but might be able to guess the gender :winkwink: but itll only be a guess :p ..

And yay another likes the name :D i hope your all telling me the truth :haha:
And yeah shes a proper div proper needs to sort her self out lol i proper feel dodgy today heartburn driving me insane and i cant eat or drink anything without it getting worse! lol xx

150 ??

lol thts what she said :D hehe..

yes i love it :)
ive been thinking if people would like daisymay if its a girl bt im jus gunna call it her if it is..
and tylar-jay if its a boyyyy
:D heheheheee
IM SO
EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

xxxx

Says it on her siggy :winkwink:

And Hmmmm im going to look about heartrates now i never look what mine is everytime :haha: x

I cant remember the one i looked at but i found this but there not always true..

The theory states that if your baby's heart rate was 140 beats per minute and above, you would be having a girl. If the heart rate was under 140 beats per minute, then you would be having a boy.

It might be wrong :haha: there not accurate tbh..
i cant tell you what my LO's heartrate was cause she hasnt wrote it down! arrghh lol silly women get to listen again tomorrow and see what hes doind head down still and im hoping hes engaged tbh lol!

x

Awhh =]

i dont think wer mind.. but i do think that we'd prefer a boy first lol
but id be happy with whatever, if shes anything like me.. id pull my hair out.. im still a handfull now lmaoo xxx

Says it on her siggy :winkwink:
oh yeah :dohh:

I cant remember the one i looked at but i found this but there not always true..

The theory states that if your baby's heart rate was 140 beats per minute and above, you would be having a girl. If the heart rate was under 140 beats per minute, then you would be having a boy.

gonna go look at my notes to see if this is right in my case..!
yep! 121 on 8th august and im having a boy :blue:
looks like you could be having a girl emz :p xx

:o

awh maynee
LMAOOO
his mom will be over the moon
and his nan n gdad..

i dont want kie 2 b disapointed, but he said tuday he wudnt really mind.. wen i no he will..
=\ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->