S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

white christmas for some!!

kieran was all over a girl at his works do sunday
n then tried 2 say we wasnt propa bk 2 geva then
and i said but u was acting like we was all weekend
the piktures horrible :\ propa close up

k apologising first there is a ton but i want you guys to see me at my beached whale stage lol and i have a couple of just my son in here too
grr i am going to have to post a few diff ones with like 5 at a time in them k
15535_1220231637586_1582793459_30551145_6733028_n.jpg

15535_1220231717588_1582793459_30551147_1486461_n.jpg

15535_1220231757589_1582793459_30551148_6981553_n.jpg

15535_1220231877592_1582793459_30551151_2615734_n.jpg

15535_1220231917593_1582793459_30551152_7728245_n.jpg
hope you dont mind

lol here is those pics yes i have bed head no i dont look good lol i am stuck in a hospital and would so rather be at home

Seriously he needs his head testing :growlmad: how can he even think about going near anyone else when his ex is pregnant! he obviously still cares and stuff hes just being an arseole sounds just like the guy i was with (not FOB but someone i was going out with and i thought he was the dad and stuff) .. but if he acts all lovey and like your back together and everything obviously he knows what hes doing sounds like he dont want to lose you completely but he wants to do his own thing too.. basically have his cake and eat it too as they say!!

:hugs: xx

15535_1220231877592_1582793459_30551151_2615734_n.jpg

15535_1220231997595_1582793459_30551154_690141_n.jpg

15535_1220232277602_1582793459_30551161_4775764_n.jpg

15535_1220232357604_1582793459_30551163_998833_n.jpg

15535_1220232397605_1582793459_30551164_7933520_n.jpg
heres more all that i have left to post is the comparison one of jared cole and i

Seriously he needs his head testing :growlmad: how can he even think about going near anyone else when his ex is pregnant! he obviously still cares and stuff hes just being an arseole sounds just like the guy i was with (not FOB but someone i was going out with and i thought he was the dad and stuff) .. but if he acts all lovey and like your back together and everything obviously he knows what hes doing sounds like he dont want to lose you completely but he wants to do his own thing too.. basically have his cake and eat it too as they say!!

basiculi.
3 of us girls r goin out wif 3 of the lads tht work at homebase
n there all mates
n we no echova cus of the lads..
all 3 cheated...
:( he did cheat tho because he was acting lyk he was with me
so 2 me thats cheating, if it was me that did it it would be a different story xx

i so agree with you becy what a jerk grr he sounds like jared lol selfish wanting the most he cant have

Your actually huge! i didnt think you was that big but obviously its because you have 3 inside your tummy but wow :) youve got a lovely bump and your little boy is a cutie! x

aww there lovely fotos
aww look at ur bump and ur little boy
that ones lovely :)
u shud print it and put it in a photo frame xx

basiculi.
n there all mates
all 3 cheated...
so 2 me thats cheating, if it was me that did it it would be a different story xx

You really dont need all this tbh :( itll properley end up tearing you to pieces i know cause iv been through aload of shit like many people prob have but i know if it was me id always be running back and saying it doesnt matter and give another chance etc cause thats what im like as wrong as it is but its just how most girls feel we dont want to lose someone we love even if theyve been a *******.. just dont let him treat you like an idiot cause hell probs laugh it up xx

Oh and i hope he isnt using the excuse ... 'I was drunk'
cause hes got a little one to think about and hes hurting you by messing about with what he wants etc x

thanks girls lol i told you i am at the beached whale stage lol and becy i think i am going to steal a video from my gran of me and my son and post it on my face book page you should get quite a kick out of it lol

basiculi.
n there all mates
all 3 cheated...

You really dont need all this tbh :( itll properley end up tearing you to pieces i know cause iv been through aload of shit like many people prob have but i know if it was me id always be running back and saying it doesnt matter and give another chance etc cause thats what im like as wrong as it is but its just how most girls feel we dont want to lose someone we love even if theyve been a *******.. just dont let him treat you like an idiot cause hell probs laugh it up xx

He said he was drunk n it jus happened
and i said ohryte so tht means its okay
and he said no..
:\
im guna go giv him a piece of my mind n make it clear that hes NEVER allowed town or solihull without me :) ..
and tht girl..
i just found out shes 16
and just left school
she was ALL ova him
dya wana see sum piks :( dno
how 2 upload them tho?xx

Grrrr i would go mental! im being serious dont let him off easy ..
i used to get this all the time being with a guy and they get drunk and they think its all okay after what theyve done but its always young uns no offence to anyone whos 16 like :haha: but these were like 15yr olds that were all over my ex and rubbing it in my face and he was going along with it winding me up :growlmad: ..

you can upload diff ways i usually do it on photobucket but that takes awhile :haha:
but just click the 'go advanced' button next to 'post quick reply' and theres a paper clip symbol on the tool thing and it should let you browse and upload and then you just close the box when youve uploaded whatver you want .. but i find it confusing cause you have to press the arrow next to the paper clip thing after and should say insert all .. xx

think there on here..
dont mind his black eye :) lol x

Attachments

• eee.jpg
    eee.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 14
  • er had u been.jpg
    er had u been.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 12
  • gna grab im.jpg
    gna grab im.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 12
  • en.jpg
    en.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 12
  • kie.jpg
    kie.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 13
theres one of her grabbin him goin 2 him like
n the other one shes following him thru the door theres sum more il put on x

Wel she looks like a stalker :haha:
and im not just saying this but iv looked at your pics on facebook of you and you are a really pretty girl! why would he even look at her drunk or sober! he should be so proud he has someone like you and that your carrying his son or daughter! he does look drunk ill say that but all i can say is at least he wasnt the 1 going to grab her and stuff but that one of them kissing is just outragous! xx

theres only the one more..
but how could he do it man
we was so perfect for echova.
heres sum piks of me and him :(

Attachments

• the dog.jpg
    the dog.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 26042009434_eb.jpg
    26042009434_eb.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 9
  • me n ki.jpg