S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Wel she looks like a stalker :haha:
and im not just saying this but iv looked at your pics on facebook of you and you are a really pretty girl! why would he even look at her drunk or sober! he should be so proud he has someone like you and that your carrying his son or daughter! he does look drunk ill say that but all i can say is at least he wasnt the 1 going to grab her and stuff but that one of them kissing is just outragous! xx

aw thankz bec
ur gourgeous 2
i dont ever feel good enuf
exspesh wif how he is with me he used 2 say 2 me i cant believe ur mine
and i cant believe how luki i am 2 av u
and he used 2 say 2 me how the fukk did i get ya
n stuff =\ xx

Yeah and look at you and him together you look amazing! proper suit aswell! ..

she just looks like shes begging for attention! and grabbing him whenever she wants to and he isnt reacting by the looks of it maybe he could of walked away or pushed her away but some lads when there drunk are abit stupid..

Do you know this girl then.. i was going to say if shes 'a friend' id have it out with her but dont cause your preg lol wouldnt want you getting too angry at her x

By the looks of things the way i see it is hes not come to terms with you being pregnant.. i always worried that when i was with FOB he would go off me cause i would get all big and my hormones would be all over and pregnancy does some horrid things to you tbh spots and everything like that and iv feelt unattractive from 2nd tri and still do now i cant make my self feel like im ok looking cause ill be honest i dont think im a total minger lol but im nothing to shout about either but i always thought he would go off with someone else but he never did he flirted with people but he stuck by me even though weve split now but hes single and wanting to see me all the time and stuff x

Yeah and look at you and him together you look amazing! proper suit aswell! ..

she just looks like shes begging for attention! and grabbing him whenever she wants to and he isnt reacting by the looks of it maybe he could of walked away or pushed her away but some lads when there drunk are abit stupid..

Do you know this girl then.. i was going to say if shes 'a friend' id have it out with her but dont cause your preg lol wouldnt want you getting too angry at her x

nope
i dont know her
:\
that foto of them kissin..
close up u cn see :|
i swear.. he ent goin clubbin wifout me
and if i see her
pregnant or not
im gunna take my heels off n have her!
and my heels are really high LOL x

By the looks of things the way i see it is hes not come to terms with you being pregnant.. i always worried that when i was with FOB he would go off me cause i would get all big and my hormones would be all over and pregnancy does some horrid things to you tbh spots and everything like that and iv feelt unattractive from 2nd tri and still do now i cant make my self feel like im ok looking cause ill be honest i dont think im a total minger lol but im nothing to shout about either but i always thought he would go off with someone else but he never did he flirted with people but he stuck by me even though weve split now but hes single and wanting to see me all the time and stuff x

yer i guess so :(
least he wants 2 be there
and kie wants 2 be there
i want to walk away
but i cant yet
who noes this might be the last straw
or we can move on from this n makes us stronger?
who noes ay :(

Things will pick up you will know what to do soon just try not to stress about stuff to much cause it really isnt good for you or LO :( i dont know him personal so i cant say what he would do but if hes a decent lad he will either come back to you and be 100% faithful and everything or he wont come back but still be supportive towards you ..like me and my ex were still close friends and see each other and will when babys here and everything but were seeing if we can sort anything after baby arrives but i doubt it x

i really fort he loved me
everybody always said he loves u so much emma he would never ever cheat on u dont be silly look how much he spoils yu
and i strted to believe it and started to think i was good enuf..
the other week he said ur so beautiful emma
and that was the first compliment i had in ages off him :|obv he likes the girls tht looks like dykes

everybody always said he loves u so much emma he would never ever cheat on u dont be silly look how much he spoils yu
and that was the first compliment i had in ages off him :|obv he likes the girls tht looks like dykes

your better then just good enough, your very pretty emma.

your better then just good enough, your very pretty emma.

thank u =\ i wish i felt it x

I cant remember the one i looked at but i found this but there not always true..

The theory states that if your baby's heart rate was 140 beats per minute and above, you would be having a girl. If the heart rate was under 140 beats per minute, then you would be having a boy.

Not true for me.
My boy has ALWAYS had 140+ BPM

Ok..
Finally caught up with everything!!

For everyone that congratulated Mummy.To.Be on 30 weeks you're just going to have to do it all over again for me tomorrow! :happydance:

Memysonand3 I just wanted to say, you're carrying three!
I have one and I went from like 130 to 160 (Went to the doctors yesterday and got a nice update on my weight..)
So I've gained almost as much as you and you have two more then me!
(Also love the new pictures you're so big!!)
I won't have a xmas tree bump pic seeing how my parents said we aren't putting one up this year because we have no room or what ever.. Lazy bums..
My dad's like we could always put a picture of one up ..:dohh:

Um.. I was going to reply to lots of other things but I honestly don't remember what now it took me so long to read through all the new posts...
OH and here's pictures of me when I was little! (I was cute as a baby-toddler but when I hit 6 I think I just got really ugly)
The first one I was in my "Mine" stage (Explains why I was reaching towards the camera :haha:) Second, I was dressed up as a MU cheerleader :blush: and third was on vacation I believe it was taken in Georgia.. The loner kid in the background wearing black is my brother :haha:
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4047/4188830362_594c5c9ee5_m.jpg
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2605/4188830364_c90fbb0589_m.jpg
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2520/4188830366_5277017ecf_m.jpg

so cute jas and well i just will be like 195 pounds before i have these little ones... ok not that much but probably 185 at least seeing as i still have ten days to go and i havent been able to stop eating and as for your waight gain let me tell you that with you first child you will gain more it is natural i have asked the nurses and a few doctors because i was worried with my son that i was gaining to much waight but nopw it is normal expecally with teenagers and young mums like us =) because most of us start out a bean poles lol

yer i guess so :(
least he wants 2 be there
and kie wants 2 be there
i want to walk away
but i cant yet
who noes this might be the last straw
or we can move on from this n makes us stronger?
who noes ay :(

it wont make you stronger, itll make him think he can walk all over you and do it again and again, itll make you resent him and even if he DOES change you will just hate him for it and itll end up shit.. i know from experience :nope:
once trust has gone theres nothing left, i tried to kid myself there was but it just cant work.
i know some guys change but tbh its very rare.
i tried the whole "youre not going out without me" thing which after a while changed to "youre not going out unless i know where you are and who youre with" ... didnt work. he'd just lie, sounds like kieran is a liar too. then when id find out it just caused more arguments. always backfired. we lived together as well so id keep a really close eye on him but he still always managed to go behind my back any chance he got. pleeassssse get rid of him hes causing you so much stress you just dont deserve.
i agree with becy that pic of them kissing is outrageous. and shes hideous.
what a way for you to find out as well. :| how humiliating.
i dont want to sound harsh i just know it seems the easier option to stay with him atm but youll feel SO much better if you get away from him! youll find someone who deserves you and who will treat you properly without you having to worry about where they are and what theyre up to all the time, and you can start to feel good about yourself again :hugs:
xxx

so cute jas and well i just will be like 195 pounds before i have these little ones... ok not that much but probably 185 at least seeing as i still have ten days to go and i havent been able to stop eating and as for your waight gain let me tell you that with you first child you will gain more it is natural i have asked the nurses and a few doctors because i was worried with my son that i was gaining to much waight but nopw it is normal expecally with teenagers and young mums like us =) because most of us start out a bean poles lol

omg so effing embarrassing but no matter what I eat I keep gaining more weight and I only have one and I think I will be 195 before he is here:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: omg.

didnt you say one time his is already super big? i cant remember pregnancy brain and all =) and prego you are freaken amazing when i was pregnant with my son i gained ALL my waight at the end it was pretty scary i hated it i cried so much because i was getting way big and i felt tenthousand times bigger than i was i had gained 43 pounds with my son and i think maybe by the end of this pregnancy i will have gained around that much seeing as i think i started off at 145 pounds this time and i am up tp 172.3 so 32 pounds i had also cried my eyes out when i ound out i was having triplets because everything i read said i needed to gain 80 pounds alone oh man then i lost waight in the begining i dont know if you guys remember me telling you that but yea i lost like 15 pounds with these ones so i was really scared that i was doing something wrong but nope they are all growing well and are all a good size for how far along i am =)

yeea, i remember when you were having hard time gaining weight . I have gained 41 pounds, I wanna cry my eyes out. lol. I cut out juice and soda from my diet, and only drinking water now so maybe that will help. I just don't know what I doing. it's going to be so hard to lose it all. lol lots of walks with the stroller.

lol i never lost all mine and i honestly didnt have a problem with it i went up a pant size but i wasnt in the double diget pant sizez so i was happy and not to mention i worked doing lifting so i think alot of it might have just converted to muscle do bike rides when you can and yep just walks but like i said it is so normal to gain alot more waight your first pregnancy and we as young parents have a higher chance due to our um figures us being so slender and all

you know what i just realised rome is that you and i have verry similar haircuts =)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->