S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

yer i guess so :(
least he wants 2 be there
and kie wants 2 be there
i want to walk away
but i cant yet
who noes this might be the last straw
or we can move on from this n makes us stronger?
who noes ay :(

it wont make you stronger, itll make him think he can walk all over you and do it again and again, itll make you resent him and even if he DOES change you will just hate him for it and itll end up shit.. i know from experience :nope:
once trust has gone theres nothing left, i tried to kid myself there was but it just cant work.
i know some guys change but tbh its very rare.
i tried the whole "youre not going out without me" thing which after a while changed to "youre not going out unless i know where you are and who youre with" ... didnt work. he'd just lie, sounds like kieran is a liar too. then when id find out it just caused more arguments. always backfired. we lived together as well so id keep a really close eye on him but he still always managed to go behind my back any chance he got. pleeassssse get rid of him hes causing you so much stress you just dont deserve.
i agree with becy that pic of them kissing is outrageous. and shes hideous.
what a way for you to find out as well. :| how humiliating.
i dont want to sound harsh i just know it seems the easier option to stay with him atm but youll feel SO much better if you get away from him! youll find someone who deserves you and who will treat you properly without you having to worry about where they are and what theyre up to all the time, and you can start to feel good about yourself again :hugs:
xxx

:( ino 2 finish it is what is best.. believe me i know.. i dont know what it is.. i messaged her on facebook 2.. and shes telling me im making a big deal out of nothing .. i couldnt sleep lastnight, he kept trying 2 kiss me.. i couldnt help but cry n then he admited about holiday, one girl they just kissed, these 2 times are only times ive found out about tho
hes jus a nob
i hate him
:(

:hugs: i dont blame you, i hate him too and i dont even know the guy!
how is it making a big deal out of nothing?! you're pregnant with his child and evidence of him cheating is being splashed all over the internet! (i assume you saw that pic on facebook or something?)
its disgusting :nope:
i hope you find the courage to end it at some point, i never did, my ex ended up finishing me but it was the best thing he ever did for me lol :) xxx

Im not a stm (yet) i say that cos me and oh been rowing aaall the time .. So i may soon be joining you girls :( just scared i guess.. Im ellie anyway, 17 on feb 24th and little boy called dexter jay due on march 4th! So thats me.. I just wanna say how brave you all are for doin it alone, Ive left oh more times than can count on hand til hes got home and weve talked and ended up makin up.. Anyway ill shut up lol x

Im not a stm (yet) i say that cos me and oh been rowing aaall the time .. So i may soon be joining you girls :( just scared i guess.. Im ellie anyway, 17 on feb 24th and little boy called dexter jay due on march 4th! So thats me.. I just wanna say how brave you all are for doin it alone, Ive left oh more times than can count on hand til hes got home and weve talked and ended up makin up.. Anyway ill shut up lol x

im sorry i hope you manage to work it out but if not its not the end of the world, we'll always be here for you and sometimes you're better off on your own :hugs:
congrats on your little boy, im due 10 days after you with a boy too :)
oh and im from yorkshire too lol xx

Just want to wish all the expectant mums good luck :) ive got a 6 month old boy
and believe it or not i loved the experience of labour.. Hurt like hell but best
experience ever :) and its all worth it in the end! xx

Thanks :) im from bradford lol. Yeah i hope we can work it out but seems unlikely, we just keep rowing like hell. Its all finance issues.. It seems to be all we talk about now. Im more interested in preparing for dex.. I dunno its just frustrating. I hate his mum too, as a previous thread said. Shes a bitch. X

Had Mw appointment today guys :]
i was looking forward to finding out if hes finally enaged or not! and i know they can come un-engaged at any time but i dont think mines going to as hes been head down for months :) hes a good baby :haha: but im 3/5th engaged :happydance: were getting somewhere now .. when she was feeling where his head was it proper hurt she told me it might feel tender where she touchs but OWWW lol! only hurt when she touched it though :haha: but im measuring fine and everything else is fine sept i have protein in my wee grr lol i had sugar last week but she said it wasnt much so leave it! but now iv had to have it sent off hope i aint got anything wrong with it cause can have water infection and that stuff ..

Just thought id update my lovely girlies :D xx

yay glad it all went well :)
im at mw's on monday will have to let you all know how it goes! xxx

I havent got anymore doctors ones :( :haha: shes coming to me on the 5th of january next to do my birth plan and antenatal stuff then i think ill only have 1 more after that! scary stuff! lol

let us know how yours goes want to make sure were all doing alright and our LO's are alright!! x

I feel so bad, the other day I was sitting on the couch watching tv and my dogs started barking outside so I yelled at them and woke my L/O up!
He was sleeping so peacefully before I yelled :rofl:

Also, 30 weeks today! :happydance:

ino this is soo outa it..
butt..

dya feel horny like.. constantlyy :(
i was so used 2 gettin it everynight
or everyother night!

hmm i will be 31 weeks on friday =)

UPDATE:
so last night i was contracting so bad that i was in tears i have been contracting all day today and well the biggest news is my girls have dropped significantly i feel like crap because i have been having back labor with them i am a little surprised that they havent checked my cervix seeing as they still wanting me to make it to christmas day i felt like shit last night all i could think was i dont want to be pregnant anymore i am soooo sick of it one baby was in my hip and when i would contract it would hurt worse than anything i have ever felt before not to mention i now am in bed all day because just sitting up increases the contractions =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->