Sad news for Tui today.

Ahh Tui I'm so sorry to hear you're going through bul#$*t. I had a d&c in 2012 and all considering the experience was a decent one. I think I preferred getting it over and done with so I could move on. I only bled for about 2 days after. Big hugs to you. You'll get through these dark clouds and the sun will shine on you again.

Thinking of you tui. Doesn't matter too much how it happens. It will be over and done with soon enough. Complications from a d&c are extremely rare so don't worry about that.

It will feel good to be on the other side of it and trying again (until the next tww comes around :wacko:). Hang in there you're almost there!

Sending big hugs tui :hugs:

I must admit when I had my mmc they took my word for my lmp and I had one set of tablets inserted the day after the scan that confirmed my baby had died. It was at least quick and I can understand that you don't want to wait any longer, I wanted to move on too.

I hope the procedure goes as well as it can do on Friday. So sorry you are going through this sweet, it does get easier xxx

Thinking of you and praying your procedure goes well. :hugs:

Tui :hugs: I've been so busy and have been MIA. Sweetheart darlin how terrible :cry: I'm very sorry for your loss and understand the disappointment in your body, as that's what happened to me and DH it's bloody horrid.

I hope you are doing well and are recovering mentally, physically and emotionally. I wish you all the best when you decide to TTC again xo please feel free to inbox me at anytime :) god bless xo :hugs:

Hcg has dropped from 809 on tuesday, to 520 today. So thats good for 45 hrs. Hopefully that means I will ovulate reasonably soon after my op. All booked in for tomorrow now. Been cleaning like a mad woman this morning. If I don't come back at least my house is clean! Funny what you do to not think about stuff.

Good luck Tui. At least you got the answer needed to be able to proceed.

Thinking of you today.

Hcg has dropped from 809 on tuesday, to 520 today. So thats good for 45 hrs. Hopefully that means I will ovulate reasonably soon after my op. All booked in for tomorrow now. Been cleaning like a mad woman this morning. If I don't come back at least my house is clean! Funny what you do to not think about stuff.

Aww! You will come back and it will be well, I promise! I'm the same way before a procedure of any sort though, I bust my butt cleaning and preparing for the worst.

I think you will feel better coming home to a clean house so that you can rest properly once you're back and not worry about it. I hope all goes well today. Sounds promising with your hCG levels dropping so I hope your cycles are regular immediately after this again. :hugs:

Hope all goes well for you Tui. At least you can rest when you get home as your home is all clean xx

I'm glad you don't have to be stuck in limbo much longer. :hugs: I hope it goes well and your recovery is fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->