sad news!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness I have only just seen this, I really don't know what to say. I am thinking of you though :hugs::hugs:

Hi Maxsmummy I am so so sorry for the delayed message but i have not been on here for a while. I literrally do not know what to say.... When I saw the 'sad news' i just thought, please no. Then when i went into the post my heart literrally broke.

I have been following your story so close and was always eagerly awaitng your next update. I just am in complete shock and just cannot imagine how you and your family are feeling.

Just keep thinking of those close moments you and wee max had together he was such a fighter i know he is looking down on you now without any nasty tubes or horrible monitors.

If you ever wanna chat just pm me. God bless you, you beautiful angel Max and thankyou for giving your special mummy the best moments of her life being with you. You are that shining star that shines real bright in the sky. Sleep tight honey and one day you and your mummy will be together again one day.

Rest in Peace darling Max.

All my love to you and your family xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"