Sad the last couple of days...

And he was glad to hear that I was already on the Prometrium. Something just told me that was the reason why I lost my twins, probably the reason for my other m/c as well.

I'm sure when you get your next results they will have doubled or even tripled!! Then you can just look at her and smile as if to say "i told you so" ;)

F'xd the Prometrium works its magic and this bubs is a forever baby! I'm sure from this current or should i say the previous cycle ive seen so many BFP's im juts waiting on this cycle to be my turn!!!

Just been to walk my OH to work, had to walk the dog so kill 2 birds with one stone....anyway the point im making is a saw i shooting star and i said to my OH do you know what i wished for, he was soo soo loely just looked at me and rubbed my belly!! He wants a bubs as much as me bless him xxx

So, any updates? Man! You're so lucky that your pregnancy is progressing!

Also, I'm happy your friend decided to keep her baby!! That warms my heart!

Thank hun. Not yet! It's 3:12 right now lol. DH was nice enough to call and wake me up from my nap early. No I have another 48 minutes to wait lol. It's okay, I'm watching TV and catching up online. This weather is driving me nuts!!! I need out to the store, the bank, pay some bills, etc. But they haven't cleaned our street yet :( I will update AS SOON as I talk to my OB or his nurse!

UGH that HORRID NURSE! I hate this woman. So my doctor's exact words were "if you haven't heard from me at 4 give Tara a call". Well it's 10 til so I figured I'd go ahead and call. The witch has my results and won't give them to me!!!! She said "He said he is going to call me at exactly 4:00 and then I will call you." UGH I hate her with a passion. Just give me my dang results like he said to!!!!!

I'm off to bed now as it is 11.20pm here and i need to leave for work at 5am :(:(
But i will pop on tomorrow to see how you got on so keep us updated!!

xxx :dust: xxx

Katie I hope your shooting star works!!!! The nurse called and said she checked online and the results weren't there yet so my OB called the lab and they're not ready yet. So they're both going to check back at 5PM, another half hour, but it will probably be 9AM :(

Well, hopefully you'll be able to hold off til then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->