*SAD UPDATE p. 3* Why am I not pregnant yet???

Fantastic news! It's always darkest just before dawn...

Wishing you an awesome H&H pregnancy. :yipee:

Just wondering if there's anyone else like me. I got pregnant first try, then had my D&C in May. I was certain I'd fall pregnant again easily. But 6 months on, nothing. :shrug: (And that is not for a lack of trying!)

My cycles are like clockwork, perfect 28 days. I just turned 27 so age isn't a factor. I get a positive OPK each month same day. It's a complete mystery!

I am just thinking what a cruel joke this is. All I wanted was to fall pregnant again right away to help me get past my grief, like so many people on here do. But my body's acting like I'm back on the pill!

Please don't say "just relax, it will happen when you're not trying". I am being as relaxed as possible.

I already saw my doctor, but he said give it until the one year mark (!!!) There's no way I'm waiting that long. This can't be normal. :nope:

I fell pregnant easy with my first but had a MMC and it took 7 months for us to get pregnant again

Hi ladies, it's nice to know we're not alone. Last May I began taking prenatal vitamins and evening primrose oil pills (menstruation thru ovulation only then switched to Flaxseed oil pills) in addition to my regular vitamins: multi vitamin, vitamin C, calcium, folic acid, B-6, B-12, & vitamin D. Last May/June, I did an ovulation calendar online and only BD'd twice near the date. I could not believe it when 2 days after my birthday and AF was late, I got a BFP!! I was so shocked. This was my first pregnancy even after previously being married and trying!! Unfortunately, mc at 5 weeks. Tests showed it was a chromosonal issue was told by DR that "the good news is that I was even able to get pregnant in the first place"... yeah, thanks.... Anyway, currently on another tww...

I meant to say that the doctor told me that "my body did what it was supposed to, and that the baby must have had chromosone issues". P.S. My cousin was due 4 days ago, so that is hard being around her constantly when we were 4 months apart in our pregnancies.

I found out my baby had died 2 days before my 12 week scan was due and my baby had died at 5 weeks... i lost her on the 4 aug but due to complications i only fully miscarried roughly 3 mnths later...me and my partner have been TTC since then and no joy i dont have regular periods as i was on the Depo jab for 6 years and only came off it just before i got pregnant.... although i actually feel pregnant at the moment im getting negative tests although this could because im testing too early i have no idea as i dont know when my period is due im guessing roughly the end of the month......iv become obsessed with getting pregnant now and testing to see if i am i know i shouldnt do it but i find it hard to tell myself not to just buy a test and check if i am and then im always disappointed because its negative...i know this is stupid but i cant help how i feel im desperate to get pregnant again :( xxxxx

Just updating to say that I am no longer pregnant. So the thread title makes sense again. :cry:

Oh no hun! I am so so sorry! :hugs: That is so cruel something bad has happened to you again.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry for you loss again hon - I know how much you must be hurting right now.

im so sorry for your loss , want to send you a big :hugs:

hey.im trying after my mc.ive got opk's,taking sanatogen mum to be plus omega 3,got my hubby on vitaimins and since day 10 of cycle ive taken robutissin the cough syrup for chesty coughs to improve my cm. This is 1st month ive tried all this.il let you know how it goes!x

I'm very sorry for your loss. :hugs: Be good to yourself!

Take care Boston girl... we are all here with you fighting that uphill battle!xxxx

Just wondering if there's anyone else like me. I got pregnant first try, then had my D&C in May. I was certain I'd fall pregnant again easily. But 6 months on, nothing. :shrug: (And that is not for a lack of trying!)

My cycles are like clockwork, perfect 28 days. I just turned 27 so age isn't a factor. I get a positive OPK each month same day. It's a complete mystery!

I am just thinking what a cruel joke this is. All I wanted was to fall pregnant again right away to help me get past my grief, like so many people on here do. But my body's acting like I'm back on the pill!

Please don't say "just relax, it will happen when you're not trying". I am being as relaxed as possible.

I already saw my doctor, but he said give it until the one year mark (!!!) There's no way I'm waiting that long. This can't be normal. :nope:

hi, im going through something similiar, i lost my first baby june of last year at 7 weeks, had d&c, then got pregnant two months later, lost that one at 8 weeks, that was last october, been trying ever since, its been more than a year since ive been pregnant, im so frustrated, get so down when period comes.im 27 too and my cycle is 28 days like clockwork every month cant understand either.waiting on an appointment to have tests done to see whats wrong.we want it so badly to happen again and nothing yet.i just trying to think positive but even that is proving difficult at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->