sainsburys little ones club gift offer after joining

i got my voucher ages ago but never any in stock when i go to sainsburys, my voucher id due to expire soon too :growlmad:

You have got to buy nappies before you can get it, wish this was explained before i signed up.

if u go to customer service desk and tell them about ur voucher and explain its going to run out cos they never have them in. they might be able to get some from another store u see!!

i work for them lol and i have one and its amazing :) oh and u dont have to buy anything. just get the box off the shelf and take to the till simple :)

xx

It does actually say on the small print

*purchase required to claim mum and baby bundle

Yes you have to buy a pack of huggies newborn nappies (£3.74) to get
the box free, it says that on the voucher and on the free bundle box.

You do have to buy a pack of Huggies newborn nappies to get the mum bundle but if you print off this voucher you can get £2.00 off:

https://www.babyandbump.com/freebies/531712-huggies-voutcher.html

I did it and it worked- I only had to pay £1.74!

I wish i didnt have to get the nappies to get this, I already have 9 packs of size 1 newborn, about 5 of size 2 newborn and 2 packs size 3 newborn, so i really dont need the nappies!! LOL but i want the set!

I wish i didnt have to get the nappies to get this, I already have 9 packs of size 1 newborn, about 5 of size 2 newborn and 2 packs size 3 newborn, so i really dont need the nappies!! LOL but i want the set!

just take them back at a later date and swap for some wipes if you dont need nappies x i did they were fine with.

just take them back at a later date and swap for some wipes if you dont need nappies x i did they were fine with.

Thanks! Didnt think of that! ... going to get it tomorrow now ! :happydance:

On the back of mine it says it can only be used with your nectar card? I don't have one. Can i still claim my free pack?

xx

Yes, nectar cards are free, you can just pick one up in store and use straight away, x

got some vouchers from sainsburys today all worth it after joining the club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->