Salty and Hot! Wassup with that.

nybison1978

Trying to conceive Twins
Reaction score
OK, up into this point I have had no symptoms that I know about. But something weird has happen.

If I have my coat on, I get hot easily, weird and for the past week, all I want is salty stuff. I hate salt. I mean really hate salt, I would order a Auntie Anne pretzel with just butter becasue I hate salt, this past week starting on Monday, i cant get enough of it.

My husband even surprised be and bought home icecream last night and I didnt want it because he didnt bring chips with it to dip in the ice cream. What the hell is wrong with me?

I better get some vitamins.

I even got a salt pack from the cafe today to put on my food, OMG, what is wrong with me.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm with you on both of those, not quite looking to the extent of wanting chips with ice cream! LoL I have however been craving ramen noodles which I can not stand and they're loaded with sodium, besides I've always been a choco craver right before af arrives. Hopefully it's a good sign! I also understand what your goin through with feeling hot, but I go from feeling like I'm bakin in an oven to an ice cube in like a second. Its driving my husband insane, cuz I keep making him turn the fan on and off throughout the night. Hehe :p I also get some mild crampings from time to time but other than that no other symptoms. What about you? Notice anything else lately?

I have wanted jalapeno peppers and then wanted icecream before...but I wasn't pregnant -_- at least that I knew of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->