Samantha!! :D

alparen

Mommy to a Princess
Reaction score
Holy we went and saw Sammy today and what a difference. Shes getting so chubby!!

Heres a comparison photo from the day she was born to today. :happydance:
I'm floored what 8 weeks will do to a premie. :cloud9:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/fear_the_moon_baby/googoo.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/fear_the_moon_baby/SDAMMYGOO.jpg

She's just beautiful! It is so amazing hey? They change so fast!

Yep it's just insane how much she changed. I can't get over it!

Yey looking good!

You know even though it is extremely distressing to have a baby in SCBU at the time, (and I can probably say this as I know we got off very lightly with Jamie so I hope I don't upset/offend anyone with what I'm going to say) there is a huge part of me that feels that we get to see something pretty amazing with our babies that you don't usually get to see.

I had a convo with her yesterday and told her she had to learn to breath without oxygen by her big girl self lol. Lastnight they said she was satting high so they turned it off and she was the very best. having a few swings but she is fine without it :D Hopefully she stays off of it!

She is so gorgeous!! I keep an update through FB x

She's gorgeous! It's lovely when they start to get little podgy cheeks etc. I remember going in one Monday when we'd not been up on the Sunday (the hospital was 60 miles away and we couldn't always go every single day), and I saw such a huge difference - she suddenly looked podgy!

Aww Samantha is doing so well hunny, you must be so pleased.

Sophie still doesn't know she is off her CPAP, lol, the nurses always said they hadn't told her it was gone, and they always whispered about it around Sophie :haha:

They took Samantha off her low flow oxygen lastnight. when i called this morning to my surprise she was still off of it. crossing my fingers she stays off of it.
I don't get up to see more then once a week. She is at a hospital an hour away and i have to take the bus there as our car is on it's last legs and we are saving to put on a new one which we'll hopefully finally have within the next week. I'm going to go up wednesday even though i already went sunday. i wanna see her so bad. it's getting harder and harder to leave her every week. Especially knowing that she will be coming home in a few weeks i am starting to get really impatient lol.

Aww hun it must be so tough for you! Hope she comes home soon though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->