• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saw a young girl stealing..

I would have told the staff. This is why prices are sky rocketing for everyone else! Even if she was 'desperate' that doesn't mean she has to steal Next stuff, she would be stealing anything she could and places like primark and supermarkets don't tag their clothes. She wanted to steal clothes from Next, she didn't need to, big difference. I'm so shocked at some of these stories, people can be so horrible :-(

This is what I was going to say, if your desperate you take anything, surely not stuff from next!

I wouldn't have said anything though, I wouldn't get involved!

I would have said something.She shouldnt be stealing infront of the kids,they'll probably grow up to be theives too.
I dont think she was desperate,there are lods of places to help people with clothing etc if they have no money,and if you were desperate you wouldnt need to steal from next,its just that these people think they can take what they like.Around here they steal to order,they have lists for christmas!

I would definitly have told.Why the hell should we pay and not her!

surely the clothes had a security tag on?
i stole some wrapping paper from dunelm mill the other week, put it in the hood of my pushchair, went around the shop, paid for my other bits then left. when i got outside i realised i'd forgotten them and ran back in to pay. the cashier was really shocked that i'd come back in to pay.. like i was gonna risk getting banged up for 99p wrapping paper :haha:

surely the clothes had a security tag on?
i stole some wrapping paper from dunelm mill the other week, put it in the hood of my pushchair, went around the shop, paid for my other bits then left. when i got outside i realised i'd forgotten them and ran back in to pay. the cashier was really shocked that i'd come back in to pay.. like i was gonna risk getting banged up for 99p wrapping paper :haha:

Lol I do that too makes me feel better and less dorky to know others do it

Maybe this is bad but I wouldn't have said anything. Obviously I wouldn't do it and would be pretty appalled if one of my friends started doing it but I wouldn't feel particularly enraged by one random stranger stealing from a big company tbh. It would have been different if I saw someone stealing from a market stall or little independent shop though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->