Saw vi

S

Spirit1980

23rd October 2009

Who is getting excited....I AM!!!!

I just cant wait :happydance:

Im not the only one then LOL
My OH things im mental for getting sooo excited about a film. Highlight of the year for me i think (ok maybe not but close)

x

Oooh is there going to be a new one ... yay cant wait :dance:

didnt know there was going to be a new oneee!! i love them films!!!! exxxcciiitttedd now :):)

Im not getting my hopes up tbh ... i think the first 3 were pure genius but 4 and 5 just didnt cut it, the storylines were all over the place making it hard to keep up

I will buy it just to keep my collection going though

I'm excited but the last one sorta confused my head a bit.

I'll take a notepad to the cinema, write down everything that happens then I might be able to keep up.. ROFL

Woooooooooo yes i can't wait! I love these films even the last two haha x

Going to have a Saw fest marathon on DVD to remind us of all that has happened before go to the cinema to see it!! Soo excited!!

It comes out on DVD march next year acording to the DVD shop and i cannot wait got the rest on dvd but the lady in there we was talking to said there could be a few more Saw's to come so who knows when there will be the last one

Going to have a Saw fest marathon on DVD to remind us of all that has happened before go to the cinema to see it!! Soo excited!!

Did this last week! Up to speed now and looking forward to the new one :thumbup:

We can't see it until the middle of next week :( We wanted to go on Saturday but it looks like it will be tuesday now.. I hope they do daytime viewing or we arent going at all (no babysitter)

I used to love these movies but after Jigsaw dying I've lost my interest.

I cant wait!!

I love Saw movies, they aren't like other follow on films, some get boring after a few but these sure keep me on the edge of my seat!

There is definitely going to be a seventh one. I've heard up to nine! I don't know how they keep it going, but they do. Frickin' love these movies! I heard the new one has a very cool merry go round scene. YES!

I didnt even realise there was another one until DH asked if I wanted to see it :wacko:

OK, even though I said I lost my interest I went to see Saw 5 so had to go & see the 6th one. It was actually very good, much better then the last 2. Anyone else go to see it yet?

yup saw it last night. Not sure about some of the messages it was putting forward, but then again perhaps I analyse films too much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->