Saying hello!

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
Hi! It's so awesome to be back in first tri! I have a 17 month old ds, and just found out I'm a little over four weeks pregnant! Anyone else due around October 16th?

:hi:

I'm due the 17th of October. My ds is 19 months so pretty close.

How are you feeling?

I'm doing alright! I had some pretty bad nausea on Saturday, but now I'm just bloated. My boobs have started hurting tonight too. First tri was easy with my son, so these feelings are new to me!

How are you feeling? I'm getting nervous about the though of having two. My ds will only be 25 months when baby #2 arrives, and he still doesn't sleep through the night.

I'm also due Oct 16th! So far I'm having like every symptom but I'm glad my nausea and fatigue isn't too extreme but it's definitely effecting me. I have a pizza face, and terrible gas lol af like cramps, boobs hurt, bloated, moody lol

Oh yeah and I have never ending hunger lol must eat everything

I have really sore nipples, slight nausea, and fatique. The exact same things with my first. Although, I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing bloat for the first time.

I am very nervous about adding another one. My ds does not sleep through either. And he's a pretty typical adventurous boy so he keeps me on my toes.

I think I'm most scared for when I go back to work. I just hope I can cope with work, a toddler, and a baby.

Hi I'm October 13th, based on my last AF date. Congratulations. I am so bloated as well, I wasn't at all with my first two.my boobs are really sore but so far not too tired or sick. I normally get wicked nausea and vomitting from about 6 weeks so not looking forward to that one! :)

Hi girls I had my bfp on Monday and confirmed with a digi today n got pregnant 1-2 😀 so am delighted! My due date should be October 20th according to apps. I have really sore boobs, yucky cramps I have them now n in my hips n had strong backache last 2,days. I will be 4 weeks on Saturday. I'm mega bloated n constipated too so bad I'm wearing baggy clothes to hide it! I really could do with taking laxatives but know I can't! What do we do now girls do I need to go to the doctors straight away? I can't wat for my 12 week scan already! I'm think about booking a private scan! X

I had a pregnancy confirmation appointment Monday. I'll be going for my first offical OB appt in March and have an ultrasound scheduled March 22nd

Mine is a dating ultrasound. I didn't have a period between getting off birth control and my bfp, so they need to figure out how far along I am.

Yes! But those only tell you roughly how long ago you ovulated, and can be wrong the doctor said. So I'll need an ultrasound to be sure!

Oh right the ones here tel us how far along our pregnancy is, mine yesterday told me I was 3-4 weeks pregnant x

Hi girls I had my bfp on Monday and confirmed with a digi today n got pregnant 1-2 😀 so am delighted! My due date should be October 20th according to apps. I have really sore boobs, yucky cramps I have them now n in my hips n had strong backache last 2,days. I will be 4 weeks on Saturday. I'm mega bloated n constipated too so bad I'm wearing baggy clothes to hide it! I really could do with taking laxatives but know I can't! What do we do now girls do I need to go to the doctors straight away? I can't wat for my 12 week scan already! I'm think about booking a private scan! X

Hey congratulations :). If you are in the Uk you don't need to go the doctors. I went with my first thinking I needed them to confirm it or something but he just said that their tests are as good as the high street so they didn't need to. You will need to make an op with the midwife at the dr's surgery for your booking in appointment. I think it varies from area as to when they do them. I am having mine at about 6& 1/2 weeks

Ok fab thanks Christy I will ring them tomorrow for that, I'm in wales. I would like to skip forward to my 12 week scan lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->