SB22's rocky relationship UPDATE: Girls,what do i do now?

Oh hun :hug:

I know it's hard, but his welfare is his concern. You've got to look after yourself and your LO - he's old enough to look after himself, and you're meant to be his partner not his counsellor.

Best of luck with it all though, I really hope it gets resolved for the best very soon xx

Tbh, I'd probably phone the police. If he's been mucking you about it should make him feel silly for wasting police time, but if not it's better that you call now.

Might have had a couple of beers with some friends from work and then slept there?

Hugs. I wouldn't worry too much about him... if it was me, that would be the final nail in his coffin.

Sorry that you are going through this awful time, stay strong and do what is best for you and your LO. I had the same experience with my ex when I was pregnant with my first son, he was a total prat and never told his parents until I was about eight months pregnant. Usually these types are mummy's boys, fancy giving his mum the vouchers when he needs to provide for his child. Truly awful behaviour. Wish you all the best and good luck with the council

Oh he is such a tool, just look out for yourself, believe it or not, you would know if something had happened, it is amazing how they can trace relatives and I am sure his folks would tell you.

Bloody men

How sodding dare they behave like this?!?! Grrrrrr!!

You stay strong babe :hugs:

He sounds like he is being a right selfish so-and-so to me! leaving you to worry like this when you are pregnant.
You stay strong and when he does show up make sure he knows what an idiot he is being. I think if this was me i would be staying put and telling him to move out until you've got stuff sorted with the council? I know you said the house is in his parent's name but you're carrying their grandchild and he's the one causing all this upset.
Good luck hun :hugs:

Really sorry this is happening to you......You and your baby can do without this piece of deadwood dragging you down!

Hopefully, he will come to his senses and realise just what he's doing and what he will lose, but if I were you I know I would have lost all faith, love and trust in somebody so spineless by now....I wish you all the luck in the world and lots of good times in the future with your baby, who will be lucky to have such a strong and determined mum! :hugs:

The dickhead has been found.

It started when I realised i was furious for the council to make me wait 2 weeks. So I called them and asked to speak to someone. I got the chance to explain things better, rather than speaking to the scrawny wee pube at the reception desk who thought he could mind-read my situation.

The man said i could have immediate tempory housing, however he said a lot of the temp housing is B & b's and many people who stay there with you have issues, and even he thought i may not me best there.

I then called my mum to have a rant, when i got a call waiting. It was OH.

He explained he had been at a local B & B for the night to get things sorted out in his head. He says all he wants is me and the baby, and was afraid to come home last night as he didn't want to take everything out on me. He is concerned about my feelings for him too, especially when i told him on Mothers Day that I hated his guts and didnt love him anymore.
I am surprised he remembered this, so he has clearly taken it to heart. i didn't MEAN it.

Fair enough, but can I put up with this whenever he feels like it? Lisa, you are right, everything done is so spineless and although both I and baby would be a lot better off staying where we are, all i yearn for is a bit of security.

I find it extremely difficult to love him.

Both my best friend and my mum are very concerned that he has issues with depression. He does - he has been prescribed anti depressants but he hasn't been taking them anymore - he just stopped. my best friend has experience with these, and she told me she was always warned never to come off them cold turkey - she had to wean herself off them. My best friend was the first to say he was a c*** but now she is suggesting to me he has a lot off issues and might be struggling with depression.

I can't knock him for having depression - we all get down from time to time. but I really need someone to look after me!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

Usually these types are mummy's boys, fancy giving his mum the vouchers when he needs to provide for his child.
You are COMPLETLEY right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, he will come to his senses and realise just what he's doing and what he will lose, but if I were you I know I would have lost all faith, love and trust in somebody so spineless by now....
I think i already have....part of me couldn't care less.

im glad he was found honey,
atleast thats a stressor off your mind even if he is still making things difficult.

OH has buggered off again.

He intends to stay at the infamous B&B again for the next three days. Im beginning to wonder now if this is true.

So a plan has kicked into action.

My cousin is waiting like a detective outside his work, ready to find out where he's headed tonight. OH is due to to come out NOW and i am on the phone to my cousin just now getting a live feed...

bricking it now!

Oh sweets, I am soooooo sorry to hear this. What do you thinik he is up to? Bless your cousin for wanting to help you out. Have you heard where he has gone to? If you need to chat pm me xxxxxx and great big hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

My cousin waited an hour, but i think he missed him coming out work, but he did see him in there. :(

So, no idea. OH wants to stay at the magical B & B for the next few days, i am not convinced at all now.

How is it magical? I must be missing something, I thought b&bs were shiteholes.

Its magical because i barely believe it exsists!

Ahhhhh (penny drops)... I really hope its not what you think, but I cant think what else it could be.. I am so sorry x

I dont think its what I think, to be honest, but it would have settled my mind at least if I knew he was at a B & B.

I texted him, asking if he thought we would ever work this out and put an end to this. He said:

"I really think we can, i just need some time"

I replied:

I dont understand why you have to go for so long. Babys kicking like mad and ur missing it all, its something we should be sharing and it breaks my heart.

Needs time for what? This has been going on for almost 2 months, how much time does he need?!

:hug:

I know rafwife. Its ridculous.

Its because he is sick of the 'cutting remarks' i make.

I dont think its a good enough excuse to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->