Scan question

Baby Love, i know its super tempting to just pay for a scan right now, but id say wait that little bit longer... then you should have more conclusive results as to whether everything is ok or not...

Id fear going back too early, might not show heaps more than you seen last time, then you wouldn't be any further forward.

Limboland is not the best place at all, i was in it for 5 weeks before, not knowing what the heck was going on... But everything does give answers eventually :hugs:

Very good advise, thank you. I will just wait it out, as you say come 27th there will be no doubts if the outcome is the same as the last scan. I really have lost all hope of a miracle happening and am just patiently waiting for either the mc or scan to confirm, it's just a case of which comes first :-(

Yes i totally agree with you, waiting that bit long on the 27th will give you no doubt a answer, one way or the other...

In the pregnancy i was talking about, i was in limbo land for 5 weeks, i was bleeding some god awful amounts, I was surprised i was still alive never mind a baby, but somehow i was actually still pregnant!!! couldn't believe it... I did unfortunately have a SCH and due to where it was, it was just a matter of time of when i would Miscarry. Babies are a lot stronger than we actually think...

Fingers crossed for you x

Yesterday I started out feeling good but then I went somewhere that I'd not been since just after my bfp and I thought everything was okay and it came crashing down on me. Feel a bit better again today. If nothing happens only a week tomorrow till the scan, it's going quicker than I thought. I just want it all over with now tho. Limbo is the worst and I've lost all hope of a positive outcome as my dates just don't add up.x

Just to update you on me. I was really crampy last night and I'm bleeding now. :-(
I pray that you have better news next Friday. Xx

Well quick update, still no cramping or bleeding and 6 days till the scan. The end is in sight and getting closer. Boobs are getting more sore and annoyingly I have a little bump, no on else would notice but I can tell. I feel like my body is being so cruel to me. :-(

I'm emotionally exhausted and so ready to move on from this!

That all sounds very promising. I am sure you'll be just fine at your scan honey. Good luck for Friday. Xx

Im pretty sure it'll be a freak of nature or a miracle if all goes well on Friday. Who knows though, stranger things have happened in sure! Whatever the outcome I just want an outcome!

How are you feeling, has the cramping stopped? Are you still going for your scan?? (Sorry lots of questions there!) xx

I had a scan yesterday and it was bad news. :-(
Everything had grown and there was a fetus measuring 4mm but she told me that the baby has died. All my bleeding has stopped so I am now just awaiting my miscarriage. If it hasn't happened in a week or two I will have a D&C. Obviously me and DH are heartbroken and now it is a waiting game for Mother Nature to do the right thing.
Thank you for thinking of me. Xx

Ah I'm so sorry. It's heartbreaking. I hope your being kind to yourself and that your rainbow baby is just around the corner. :hugs: xx

4 days till scan and this limbo will finally come to an end!! I hope the next few days don't drag!!!

Hi ladies, just thought I'd update. It wasn't a blighted ovum as they found the fetal pole and yolk sac but unfortunately the heart stopped beating a 6 weeks :-( x

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Babylove. I completely understand how you are feeling right now. Keeping you in my thoughts at this difficult time. Xx

Thanks teeny, and the same to you. It's awful and I hate that any lady has to go through this :hugs: xx

It's heartbreaking. And torturous all the waiting. Have you decided what you are going to do? I am booked for a D&C Wednesday if nothing happens. Xx

I wanted a d&c but I could get one for next week so that meant waiting till after Easter with no guarantee they could get me booked in the either, so I opted for medical management (or whatever it's called) anyway I took a tablet today and have to be admitted to hospital on Sunday where they will insert a pesary every 4 hours until the bleeding starts! Not what I'd hoped for but at least this way it the main part could all be other with by Monday.xx

I think in a way just getting it over with is better. I still have another 5 days on top of the 2 stressful weeks in the run up to it. I hope it gives you some closure and that your heart heals quickly. Take care of yourself and take it easy. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->