scan today ... terrified ... Updated!

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
hello all you lovely ladies,
sorry i haven't been on here in a bit and haven't managed to catch up with what's been going on ... been trying to keep the worry to a minimum and distraction to a maximum! glad to see that so many have joined and so many are doing well ...
well we have a private scan this afternoon and I am absolutely CRAPPING myself now the day is here .... in tears with anxiety and terrified that they won't find anything, or that there is something but not what it should be, or there was something or or or or ..........
I keep trying to think positive - haven't had any bleeding or spotting - but then again haven't really had any symptoms either. I did have some up until about a week or so ago ... but now just feeling 'normal' with the odd cramp, bit of nausea and sore nipples. Even did a HPT yesterday which was lighter than last week (they had been getting really dark). Almost feeling like I don't want to go and be told something horrible ......

:cry::cry::cry:

Good luck with your scan! Hope it all goes well.

Try to stay positive, I hope everything goes ok today - let us know how you get on chick xx

Oh good luck will keep everything crossed for you update us on how it goes xxx

Fingers crossed ellie, try to stay positive babe xx

I hope everything is fine..... let us know how it went.

good luck, hope it all went well xx

OH i feel for you, and feel the same, also.....I AM KEEPING MY THOUGHTS AND FINGERS CROSSED FR YOU....

Thank you all so much for replying! it really helped ......

I was almost in tears when I went in there as I so thought they were going to tell me there was nothing there or no heartbeat or something wrong .... but all went great (and I was only there about 15 minutes!) all in the right place apparently, saw little heartbeat flickering away (they wouldn't tell me how fast it was though, they said they couldn't do that accurately at this stage or something), length was 1.84cm so they reckon I am about 8w3d (not 7w6d as I thought!)

I'm sure you can all appreciate the relief! Still worried of course :rofl: but I guess I always will be!

Trying to get rubbish scanner to work to upload a picture.....

awww thats great news ! they wudnt tell me how fast HB was either ..... and they aint since, mw does, but for some reason scanner lady wont tell me :?

congrats x

congrats hun! must have been a relieve!
were did you go for your private scan? how much was it? if you don't mind me asking....
and were you happy with the service??

Fabulous! :happydance:

Miscarriage rates go down a lot after the heart starts beating, so try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy!

:wohoo: I have been nervous for you all day!! I am so excited for you. They wouldnt tell me heart rate either so dont worry about that. When is your next scan now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->