scan today ... terrified ... Updated!

Fabulous! :happydance:

Miscarriage rates go down a lot after the heart starts beating, so try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy!

Do they really? Seriously? How much, do you know?

Yay :happydance: Congratulations! That is fantastic news.

At our last scan our LO was measuring 18mm and i was put at 8w1d (just thought i'd share) It is such an incredible relief to see that HB isn't it?

I'm really pleased for you :hugs:

yyyyyaaaayy that is great news! congrats!

Super news! now gets the pic in the sparklers gallery :D

thank you all so much! :cloud9:

hekate - i went to babybond in cardiff - it was quite expensive (£95) but I thought worth it for the reassurance, also they were really lovely and efficient, and it was a really nice place. My only slight gripe would have been that it was really quick (I guess I should be pleased with that though as it means it was all straightforward) but I would have liked a bit more time to look at the little heartbeat. But then I was dying for a wee by then!

Is it really 2%? I've read anywhere from 2% to 10% risk, but they're good odds girls :happydance:

I've tried to get pics up lou1979 but for some reason they seem to be 'TIF' files which BNB wont let me upload - any ideas on how to get it into an acceptable format?

After 8 weeks and seeing heartbeat, the chances of conintuing pregnancy as normal are 98% (national miscarriage association), I know becasue this is what I'm clinging to everytime I feel that I'm not pregnant!!!!

I'm really pleased for you and wish you every bit of luck, you can now begin to enjoy yourself and look after little bean

Good Luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"