Scan tomorrow ..........UPDATED had scan today .......

rachlouise25

mum of 3 xxx
Reaction score
:happydance:SO EXCITED I HAVE A 16 WK SCAN TOMORROW .........

im currentley 15 weks 4 days tomorrow im really hopeing they will tell me the sex of baby ,i think this baby is a girl but i could be wrong ......

as long as little one is safe and healthy tho thats all that matters ,i have 2 lil boys my lil angel lachlan who would be 2 half yrs old now bless him .....then ive got an 8 month old lil boy named ioan hes my world .im secretley wanting a lil girl as i have 2 boys already but whatever the result tomorrow i will be happy with .....

ive got my names sorted already.......

BOYS name .......mason levi chambers jenkins

GIRLS name........lakendra levi chambers jenkins

reason why i have levi in both names is to carry on my angels names ..which levi was one of his middle names my lil baby ioan has his other name lewis so i thought it be nice for my angels lil brother or sister to carry on the other name in memory of him xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how is everyone and hope pregnancy is being good to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well went for my scan today baby is doing really will which is a good thing and im so relieved ,im a bit dissapointed as they couldnt tell me the sex of my baby ,said i will have to wait either till my doppler scan at 18 weeks or my anomaly scan ........

i dont mind waiting i just got so worked up today thinking i would find out but nothing ,doesnt matter tho as long as widget is safe and well thas all i ask for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well went for my scan today baby is doing really will which is a good thing and im so relieved ,im a bit dissapointed as they couldnt tell me the sex of my baby ,said i will have to wait either till my doppler scan at 18 weeks or my anomaly scan ........

i dont mind waiting i just got so worked up today thinking i would find out but nothing ,doesnt matter tho as long as widget is safe and well thas all i ask for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Were they unwilling to look or did they try to get a toilet shot? How disappointing for you. I am hoping they can tell me on Tuesday!

ooh, i hope he/she shows you the goods at your next scan..fingers crossed!!

I just had my anomoly scan and it was seemingly no problem getting the shot. I think because the baby is that much bigger, it's difficult for them to hide! Or maybe our bean was camera happy that day??

Keep us posted,

Nicola xx

Hope you get to find out at your next scan hun, maybe they werent that confident at telling you what it was.....

Hopefully you'll find out at your next scan, most places won't try and tell before 16 or 17 weeks anyway xx

i dnt get y ur gutted? at least ur babys healthy ffs

She has every right to feel disappointed. She was excited about finding out. It doesn't mean she was ungrateful in the least. Have some compassion fifie!

i dnt understand y ppl cnt just have there scans when there supposed to

i kind of agree with fifi really. when i read the tittle i thought somthing was wrong with the baby. she isnt even far gone evough really to sex the baby

theres just so many woman out there who can't have children, and people are moanin they couldn't find out the sex at 16 weeks???

She wasn't moaning at all. I've seen moaning on this boards! This is a place where pregnant women go to vent their feelings. If you don't have something nice to say- then be quiet.

i dnt understand y ppl cnt just have there scans when there supposed to

the reason why i have scans regular are because of previous problems ,im not ungreatful for wha i have im happy weather a boy or girl ,

it was my consultant who told me she would try and find out for me if she could so i agreed and was chuffed that she asked .....

She wasn't moaning at all. I've seen moaning on this boards! This is a place where pregnant women go to vent their feelings. If you don't have something nice to say- then be quiet.

thanks for your support hun i didnt relise my thread till this evening ,

why people think im moaning for is beyond me this is supposed to be a forum where you share your thoughts and expect people to answer with appropriate answers ,,

i thought this is supposed to be a place to offer support and advice where needed ,,,,

thanks for being so nice hun and answering back few posts .sorry i didnt relise them till now .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->