Scan tomorrow ..........UPDATED had scan today .......

theres just so many woman out there who can't have children, and people are moanin they couldn't find out the sex at 16 weeks???

just like to put my point over to you im sorry if my post came up diffrent and looked like i was moaning ,but believe me i have nothing to moan about all i said was that i was glad that baby is all well and didnt really bother me not finding out the sex it was the consultant who said she would loo to see if she could find out for me ...

yes i understand that people out there cant have baby i know a few of people who cant ,and i dont intent to rub it in their faces ,im happy with whatever i have weather a boy or girl ,ive loast a baby at 32 weeks so im not ungreatful for what i have or because i couldnt be told at 16 weeks ......

Hope i dont speak out of turn but Rachel has extra scans because her 1st son was born asleep and problems which she doesnt have to explain to us.

I agree with Beltane, if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything.

V xxx

Can I just add that if someone wants to pay for extra scans and can afford it, it shouldnt be an issue either

Can I just add that if someone wants to pay for extra scans and can afford it, it shouldnt be an issue either

exactley hun why shouldnt people be able to pay for extra scans if wanted ,it reassures us ,and tha comfort is great too and puts your minds at ease i think ....

xxxx

Hope i dont speak out of turn but Rachel has extra scans because her 1st son was born asleep and problems which she doesnt have to explain to us.

I agree with Beltane, if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything.

V xxx

thanks hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

can i just add i was not complaining she had extra scans or that u was complaining u did not find out the sex even.
i just thought by the title u lead us to believe something was up with your baby.
and i get really involved and worry about every one's posts so i went in thinking something was wrong, and that was what i didn't like and that's what i was complaining about.

i wouldn't be gutted about that hun. They wouldn't normally tell u at that stage it's to early, at that stage alot of mistakes are made. you will have your 18 week scan in no time x

theres just so many woman out there who can't have children, and people are moanin they couldn't find out the sex at 16 weeks???

I do somewhat agree, I saw the title and thought oh no another sad story :( Seeing what it was about almost made me have a little giggle. Sorry dont mean to offend anyone

can i just add i was not complaining she had extra scans or that u was complaining u did not find out the sex even.
i just thought by the title u lead us to believe something was up with your baby.
and i get really involved and worry about every one's posts so i went in thinking something was wrong, and that was what i didn't like and that's what i was complaining about.

i totally understand what you mean and can see how it can be missread ,im not the best at putting things into words ,im not that good with my litrature or my english im afraid .....

if there was something up with my baby then i would have put bad news on the post not gutted ,,,thas why i used that comment .....

i know u didnt complain on me not finding out the sex ,this yr is very hard for me as it is my 3rd yr without my first born and i joined this site because im pregnant on my 4th baby sadley only one living baby at moment and one im carrying ......i was just looking for some support and not negativity ....

ive seen loads of threads on here that could be miss read but not once has someone complained there .....has seemed to happen on my post ,,,,

im sorry if im coming over a little bit rude im just down at the moment and i seen that the other lady put why do i need to be dissapointed on not finding out the sex and the way she put it across ,maybe ive taken it wrong and i apolagise if i have ......

but generally i dont think i did anything wrong and am sorry if i have ....

Hey!

I too would be a little upset if I couldnt find out the sex, but at least you know the baby is healthy and there is always your 20 week scan :D

Glad everything went well!:hugs:

i wouldn't be gutted about that hun. They wouldn't normally tell u at that stage it's to early, at that stage alot of mistakes are made. you will have your 18 week scan in no time x

hi yes i can understand that its hard to find out the sex ,i found out on my 8 month old son that he was a boy well 15 wks to be exact ,so they said they would try again cos they were successful on him ,i wasnt expecting to find out ,but when she said she will look i got all excited thats all .....

Hey!

I too would be a little upset if I couldnt find out the sex, but at least you know the baby is healthy and there is always your 20 week scan :D

Glad everything went well!:hugs:

i sure am very happy hun that bubs is all well thats all i ever ask for ...

yep hun looking forward to my other 2 scan now yay:happydance:

hi yes i can understand that its hard to find out the sex ,i found out on my 8 month old son that he was a boy well 15 wks to be exact ,so they said they would try again cos they were successful on him ,i wasnt expecting to find out ,but when she said she will look i got all excited thats all .....

yea i don't disagree with u- I just know mistakes are more likely to happen when they look at that stage but I do understand that they do get them right as well. just most places wont even look because they don't want to get it wrong which is fair enough. Still, it's way better than those finding out at the 12 week scans as i have heard of people doing. Now THAT is a slightly rediculously early time to be looking lol

yea i don't disagree with u- I just know mistakes are more likely to happen when they look at that stage but I do understand that they do get them right as well. just most places wont even look because they don't want to get it wrong which is fair enough. Still, it's way better than those finding out at the 12 week scans as i have heard of people doing. Now THAT is a slightly rediculously early time to be looking lol

yes hun i totally understand ive known few of my friends to be told they were having a girl at 20wks and when they have given birth their babys has been boys ........

yes hun i totally understand ive known few of my friends to be told they were having a girl at 20wks and when they have given birth their babys has been boys ........

See now THAT is scary- I got told at 19+1 I was having a girl. I couldnt get out of my head that it could be wrong. i wasnt sure if i was glad or not that they gave me a photo of the girl bits- coz i couldnt stop obsessing over it. I even rang the scan place later and asked if someone else could check my pictures :)dohh:) and i then sent my pic to everyone to look at and posted a thread of here and on a gender site. :blush: everyone said they were certain she's a girl so now I am quite happy with that lol. I have another scan at 36 weeks so i will ask if they can see if she is "still a girl" but i'm pretty confident lol x

See now THAT is scary- I got told at 19+1 I was having a girl. I couldnt get out of my head that it could be wrong. i wasnt sure if i was glad or not that they gave me a photo of the girl bits- coz i couldnt stop obsessing over it. I even rang the scan place later and asked if someone else could check my pictures :)dohh:) and i then sent my pic to everyone to look at and posted a thread of here and on a gender site. :blush: everyone said they were certain she's a girl so now I am quite happy with that lol. I have another scan at 36 weeks so i will ask if they can see if she is "still a girl" but i'm pretty confident lol x

thats good to hear ,when i was told at 15wks on my 8 month old son i was bit weary of the sex every scan i kept having i would ask them everytime just to make sure ,but there was no mistaking his bits he would always show them to me lol on the scans ,sont think he was camera shy at all ,he still not now mind hes a right cheeky lil monkey lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So i have put my heading diffrent know so nobody can take it the wrong way hope this has helped .......:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->