Scan tomorrow ..........UPDATED had scan today .......

theres just so many woman out there who can't have children, and people are moanin they couldn't find out the sex at 16 weeks???

just like to put my point over to you im sorry if my post came up diffrent and looked like i was moaning ,but believe me i have nothing to moan about all i said was that i was glad that baby is all well and didnt really bother me not finding out the sex it was the consultant who said she would loo to see if she could find out for me ...

yes i understand that people out there cant have baby i know a few of people who cant ,and i dont intent to rub it in their faces ,im happy with whatever i have weather a boy or girl ,ive loast a baby at 32 weeks so im not ungreatful for what i have or because i couldnt be told at 16 weeks ......

Im sorry, i dint mean to upset you, i hope youre pregnancy is going well, i just thought by yout thread post there was something wrong with the baby, xx

theres just so many woman out there who can't have children, and people are moanin they couldn't find out the sex at 16 weeks???

just like to put my point over to you im sorry if my post came up diffrent and looked like i was moaning ,but believe me i have nothing to moan about all i said was that i was glad that baby is all well and didnt really bother me not finding out the sex it was the consultant who said she would loo to see if she could find out for me ...

yes i understand that people out there cant have baby i know a few of people who cant ,and i dont intent to rub it in their faces ,im happy with whatever i have weather a boy or girl ,ive loast a baby at 32 weeks so im not ungreatful for what i have or because i couldnt be told at 16 weeks ......

Im sorry, i dint mean to upset you, i hope youre pregnancy is going well, i just thought by yout thread post there was something wrong with the baby, xx

thank u for your reply i did get a little upset as i felt everything was coming on top of me ,just being called ungreatful when to be honest i wouldnt be ungreatful at all ive been through alot in the past 3 yrs and it all came back to me thats all .....

you havent offended hun i just got a lil upset maybe my hormones playing up but i do apologise if my thread did come out wrong xxxxxx

thank u for your reply i did get a little upset as i felt everything was coming on top of me ,just being called ungreatful when to be honest i wouldnt be ungreatful at all ive been through alot in the past 3 yrs and it all came back to me thats all .....

you havent offended hun i just got a lil upset maybe my hormones playing up but i do apologise if my thread did come out wrong xxxxxx

i have days where im just really frustrated with everyone and seem to pick at little things, you didn't do anything wrong, its how i am atm sometimes lol, im not scrooge!! lol but tbh i would be dissapointed if they told me i could find out the sex when they can't, sorry xxx

thas no probs i think we all get a lil moody from time to time .....

they only said they would try and tell me as they did with my 8 month old son at 15 wks ,think they thought they could do it again ,they tried looking but baby wouldnt budge and was all curled up as if to say your not knowing what i am yet lol......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->