Scan yesterday, help!

Laura2806

Mummy to DS & PG w/twins
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I got my bfp Xmas eve including a digi, I guessed I was about 14dpo but have pcos and last period was 14th oct, my test turned positive after a bfn a couple days earlier.

Due to my dates I had my scan yesterday thinking I was 7wks and all they could see was a 7mm sac with no internal echos. The scan was abdominal. I asked about an internal but she said no because it hadn't had any problems. She said I'm about 6wks which would mean I got a positive digital at 7dpo!

I have to wait 4wks until my next scan and I'm petrified they'll tell me baby stopped growing.

Any success stories from a similar situation would help so much right now.

Thanks ladies xx

I'm sorry your going through this, I am actually annoyed that they are making you wait 4 weeks! Can you all them for an earlier scan since this scan came back abnormal? Like, 2 weeks? I hope everything is okay for you, I am praying for ya

Thanks Hun, I know! At first the soon graphed said 2wks then on my report wrote 4-5! I'm gonna call my mw today and ask if she can get me booked in in 2wks if not then I'll have a private scan in 2wks. If it was EPU I wouldn't have to wait 4wks!

Took a test this morning and it's still dark so that's one thing! Xx

Yh I guess it's possible.

Spoke to me today and she didn't sound overly hopeful but I guess she was just trying to prepare me for the worst. She has however said that 4wks is a joke to rescan so is getting me in the EPU middle of next week.

I have a feeling this pregnancy has ended although there are no physical signs it has I just don't have a good feeling about it :cry:

That's great she is getting you into the EPU, good luck :hugs:

Thanks hun' I know I should be hopeful but I'm really not, spotting a little now

Still spotting :coffee: hopping and praying for our bean xx

Praying for you <3 I had spotting from 5-9 weeks...

praying for you too honey :) GL and let us know how you get on.
xxx

Could you have ovulated a week later than you thought? I hope you manage to get another scan soon. I had spotting with my first pregnancy and he was fine :) x

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Banana I don't have a clue when I ovd Hun I was going by getting my bfp at 14dpo due to the digi so I could be 6wks

Called me again today cause of the spotting increasing slightly she's booked me in EPU for next Thursday at 9:45, let's hope I make it to then and then to 40wks!

Fingers crossed for you hun sending *sticky bean dust* :thumbup:

Thanks ladies :flower:

What do you think about the comparison of my tests? I think today's (bottom test) is slightly lighter than Thursdays

https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/Jelly%20Tot/BF4B600F-A0F5-40D8-A95B-86E1B12121B2_zpsnq70ynkv.jpg

It only looks ever so slightly lighter then the first but the test line itself is very dark! Keeping my fingers crossed that everything is still good and there's just cOnfusion about dates :hugs:

I am so sorry. I had the same happening to me and they did a scan two weeks later and sadly I lost the baby. I was so upset when someone told me the negative side on bnb and I was a bit harsh towards her when she told me that she don't think it's good news. Now after the loss, I understand why she didn't try to get false hopes up for me.

I still had very strong positives then even after baby died. The test line was darker than the control line.

I do hope you have a better outcome than me and that the baby is a late bloomer or your dates wrong. You are in my thoughts.

*hugs*

Thanks Quinn

Angel you've actually answered one of my questions! Does a pregnancy test get lighter before a loss or not? So thank you hunni :hugs:

I know the reality of it, it could go either way!

I'm bleeding slightly with lots of ewcm and some tiny clots, cramping a bit too, I think we might be taking a trip to a&e if it doesn't stop.

Whatever will be will be right?

This may sound horrible but if we are going to loose Jelly tot I'd sooner it be now and not later on.

I'll make sure to update xx

Sadly my tests didn't get lighter and only 3 weeks after my d&c :-( if you go to my journal and then go to the link that says in memory of my 2nd angel you will see a photo of the tests. The test line was still darker than the control band and that was 1 day after baby passed. Sorry, but I don't have a photo post here.

Hope all goes well.

*hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back