Scan?

MissRhead

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know the latest that you can have the anomaly scan? I have mine booked for the 23rd september but id like my OH to be able to come with me as hes missed everything eles already, when hes home ill be 22+1 Is this to late to have it done do you think? xxx

Best to ask your Midwife or OB I think, sorry I don't know the answer!

I think I read somewhere anywhere between 18 and 22 weeks is okay. But it might have been 24 weeks, sorry I can't remember :dohh: xx

hiya i think it is up to 23 weeks, i am sure they will let you :) xx

Hi, I work in a scanning department and an anomoly scan can be done anytime between 20 and 23+6 weeks.

HTH

The poster in the hospital said they should be done between 16 and 20 weeks and 6 days but I don't know why.:shrug:

I would ask hun. It'll be such a shame for him to miss out on another one and probably the most important to.

My OH will miss mine. It's booked for 1st Sept and he doesnt get back until mid Oct so I'll def be to far gone then.

I did re-arrange my 12 week scan for an alternative date as I wanted my OH to be there and they did it easily enough.

Hope he gets to be there x x x

Thanks everyone, i tried looking on google too but cant find anything! O dam! i just relised that hes back before a weekend and i dont think they do it at weekends right? that will add an extra 2 days!! Will have to call tomorrow i think anyway. Thanks again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->