scan

Mynxie

Reaction score
got my scan date...have to sort it out though cause the secretary at the hospital as double booked me...my scan and consultant appt is exactly the same time!

It says on the letter that you no longer need a full bladder for the scan,....do you think they have a new machine?

I'm really curious.... think i might ask when i call tomorrow what the score is, since i have to sort out the appointments...

Don't need a full bladder???

sure it not a typeo?? lol

GL for scan hun

xxx

i didnt need a full bladder for mine either, they just say it helps.

i bet you are well excited about having your scan done :)

lol

it says

"it is no longer necessary to have a full bladder when having an obstetric ultrasound scan"

so confused with that!

ooooh!!! wonder why tht is! good luck with ur scan hun!

New one on me ...

I had a scan last week and i had the normal "please drink at least 1ltr of water to ensure a full bladder"

Want your hospital lol!!!

xxx

imi i only needed a full blader for my 1st scan! :shock:

On my scan appointment letter it said i dont need a full bladder, it was the same last time for my 12 week scan, it was only my 20 week scan that i needed to drink pint before i went (of water! lol)

ours must be too, always had to drink plenty b4 12week scan, but not at 20.

good luck with your scan mynxie!!!

Thanks ladies

I called the hospital, they said that they're just gonna do the appointments as one big appointment...really hope consultant is running late and I have scan first though! lol

I would be very surprised if the consultant runs to time. Mine couldn't even start the first appointment on time!

lol

well my experience of doctors is that they always run late, lol, i really hope I have the scan first though :D but, i know this is stupid, I'm terrified incase they say there's noting there! I suppose the first few months of pregnancy is all just symptoms though isn't it?

grr, why can't the NHS be like USA and Oz? A scan every 4 weeks!

Oh that would be gr8. S'pose 'cos there its done on health insurance where we have the good ole NHS.

I'm sure everything will be fine. I always worry b4 a scan incase they can't find anything or can't find heartbeat.

I couldn't see it straight away with lo and was panicing but what seemed like eternity sonographer pointed it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->