scared of having another

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
because i really dont want another boy. I have a boy and a girl, but despratelty want another girl. My boy is such hard work bless him, and i had awful depression when i had him, its scared me from having another.
i had a miscarriage a few years ago and convinced it was a girl, now if i have another one i know its going to be a boy, in my family it seems to go girl,boy,girl,boy ect :cry:

Another girl posted a similar thread, about wanting another baby but only a girl while already having one of each..

I'm still sticking with the fact that I personally wouldn't do it. If I had one of each that would be the end of it, unless my feelings had changed to being super happy with either.

It's always going to be a 50/50 chance. And if you're trying to get pregnant with just the one when you already have both, and you risk putting yourself through another depression over it.. Why bother?! Your son and daughter you have need YOU (rather!!).

Unless you can put the GD aside, I really wouldn't try.

Good luck in your decision!

I think the above said everything I would have said, I totally agree with her.

I hope you make the decision that is best for you and your family :flow:

I wrote the other thread. Its not so much not wanting another boy, i would be thrilled to have either. But i just want another girl. I understand i cant pick and choose though, and my little boy was such hard work but is now much much easier than my girl.

I understand how you feel.

And like I said, if you're happy with either then go for it! But if there is a possibility of going into a depression if the baby turns out to be the opposite of what you wanted. No way!

i dont think il be depressed, i was depressed with ds because my mum died. its just the need/want of a girl. like the last chance to buy girly things ect

If you don't think you'd be depressed and you've considered how you'd feel if baby was a boy then I'd say go for it. I can understand your want for a girl though. I am on team yellow (coming up 32 weeks) and hoping for a pink bump.

if i felt the way you do hun i think i would stick at two personally. xx

Tbh iv been thinking. Seeing my sons personalty and hos diffrent he is now, I wouldnt mind a boy, id still hope for a girl but I dont think id mind. My boy has development delay so has had a few problems and has temper on him lol but my god I do love him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->