• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

Angelmarie hope you get sorted hun make sure you push them, have you thought about going to the epu they might scan you? Brambletess just relax and try not to get too stressed the hospitals arent in any hurry to help ladies like us especially in the early weeks but alot of us have found by resting and taking things easy our bleeding has got better. I havent had any in a while now but i know its still there from my scans. I had alot of lose stools in 1st tri i think its just changes in your body sending you :hugs:

Thankyou again Fluxuspoem. I feel reassure what is going on is normal. I am hoping mine will be smaller at scan next week. You guys have reassured me more than any health professionals so far! really appreciate that :hug: as long as its this and not the dreaded M thats ok.

Angel Marie - I am hoping it turns brown for you soon and you can start to get answers. I am pleased you can feel the little one and cramps have subsided. I can't wait until i get to your stage, just over three weeks when am in second trimester.

Mumof42009 - thanks, i am taking it easy and watching rubbish on tv right now. Had headache this morning so felt justified in taking time off work. I have to commute an hour and 15 mins each way to work so feel tentative about doing that right until i feel comftable and less stressed. Getting there though and i think that has been through resting and getting reassurance.

I just read your post about swine flu, gosh can totally understand your worry! its the last thing you need. Hope they hurry up and get a vaccine, not that that will help women right now. :hug:

sorry girls i am back..

well i meet with a really nice man ...i still have the hematoma ...it did not shrink or get bigger and i found it is only 2 cm by 2.5 cm big so ity's not to big....
he told that i should be fine as my hematoma is not behind the placenta but kind of on a good stop...he said please i really want you to feel normal and you are and should have a normal pregnancy madame ...of course when bleeding is involve you are at a higher risk but he said i think you will be just fine ...i am so relieve i really needed to hear that ! my little boy was moving so much ..he said we have a healthy baby in there and i should remember that and just to go on with the pregnancy !
so hopefully no more bleeding and this page of my pregnancy will be over!

oh meil thats so good to hear!! you must be so relieved, I'm so glad you had a positive dr that was able to give you a pleasent outlook for the rest of your pregnancy!!! congrats!

Hi Brambletess,
The girls here are wonderful and a great source of support and comfort!!
I had a big bleed last week with clots but since then have been spotting, some days more then others, and some days pinky/red, other days brown. thankfully its becoming more coloured mucas now rather then actual spotting.
Completely understand your need for a private scan, my next scan isn't for 4wks and at this stage it seems like a world away, I am very much contemplating getting a private scan in 2wks to ease my concerns.
Please rest lots, I've found it makes the world of difference, both to the spotting and my ability to handle it all emotionally and mentally, I don't think I'd be able to concentrate at work at the moment.
Sending you lots of good positive vibes!!

girls when you go for your scan ask where is the location of your clot ...from i understood yesterday from my doc if the clot is not behind the placenta but rather at the end of the edge near the cervix position is better as the blood can just make his way out the vagina more easely...also something he mentioned for me hesaid ...there is no flow in your clot and that is good...he think a vein from the placenta may have pop and create the clot...i did ask for bed rest ...he confirm to me one more time if i have a active bleed sure it 's better to rest but if i dont there is no reason for ...i do have to admit i did took a week of when i was bleeding but when it turn to brown i went back to the shop...i do a lot at the shop , water bucket etc...and it did no matter for me i guess...

Thanks Kota, am off work too, but will go back Monday if blood is slight and brown like today. We are exactly the same dates i see, my ticker is one day out and haven't bothered to change it. Good to know someone on the same path as me.

You are right about needing it emotionally as much as anything. I can't bear being there if i feel worried, it makes me feel so vulnerable.

Kota - private scan, go for it as 4 weeks is a long time. You won't pay more than 100 for it.

Yeah, I'm thinking so, although need to work out the costs, my OH finishes up his job tomorrow and doesn't have another one as yet, plus with me not working at the moment I can't really justify spending the £80 on a scan, He's got an interview tomorrow morning though so if that goes well then perhaps it will be more possible.

Kota - Good luck for OH's interview. I know what you mean when there is nothing guaranteed coming in, its not easy to spend money on somethng which isn't necessary but on the other hand you know will make you feel better. My DH can't make the scan as he is only one in work that day and he needs to be there as big geeky IT stuff is happening. My Mum cannot confirm as my sister has indicated she may need my Mum to come and stay and she is such a difficult person it would go down like a ton of sh*t if she couldn't because of me. Sigh. Can maybe get Mother in Law but she lives in Plymouth and always get the public bus to stay with us which takes at least 5 hours more like 6! she has a perfectly servicable car but is scared to go on the motorway and plus the bus is free! Then there is going alone, which is fine, but if it is bad news am not sure how that would be. Praying my Mum will be around.

Hiya

Had some more bleeding this morning that was pink almost red. Thats the most i have had so far, which is a bit stressful. That coupled with my lessening of symptoms is making me fear the worst. Rang EPU again and they didn't fob me off this time and have booked me in for Monday. So I don't have to pay for scan now which is good as we don't really have money to spare anyway. Plus i feel happier going there as they know me and if it is bad news they can deal with it much better. Will be a long weekend though. Hope everyone else is ok.

Pleased you got a scan sorted for Monday, and I'm sure you'll see your bean bouncing around in there, remember the 10wk time is when the placenta is taking over so it's normal to begin 'losing' all your pregnancy symptoms. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you, take it very easy over the weekend and I hope the bleeding stops quickly.

Just checking in:) well,my bleeding has become all brown with lots of clots..Im praying this means things are healing. Its gonna drive me crazy having to wait til july 8th for another u/s.

Hi everyone,

I am new to the thread hope it's ok that I pop in. I am currently pregnant with #3 and found out two weeks ago I have a 3cm Sch. I had never heard of these types of clots before and never had any thing like this in my two previous pregnancies. I am fortunate to work in an Emergency Room and happen to be friends with my OB. She is very personable and answers any questions I have. I am sorry to hear that some of the other MDs you are all seeing havent been very helpful. I have another ultrasound on the 23rd to determine if the Sch has reabsorbed or grown. I am 11 weeks now and I have not experienced any bleeding but have had minimal cramping. Congratulations on all of your pregnancies I wish you all luck.

Amy

hi amy:) welcome to our little group,I love the ladies here and Im sure you will too. Its great that you havent had any bleeding:) Im not sure what your dr. told you but I found that not lifting anything and no sex made me stop bleeding and really calmed my cramping down. 3 cm is pretty small,I hope its gone very soon:)

:hi:
Well so far today,for the 1st time in months,I have pretty normal CM :happydance: (fx it'll stay that way and I havent jinxed myself)
Im really prayng that this is my clot all gone and from now on everything will run smoothly.

Miel~they said to me my clot was directly above my cervix and nowhere near the placenta or baby so thats fab news for us both :hugs:

brambletess-good luck on monday darling!PMA!

Proudmom2-:hiiii,3cm isnt to big and the fact that you aren't bleeding is good:thumpup: and the fact the you know an OB is brilliant.you can supply us with lots of info :rofl:

hope you all have problem free pregnancys from now on!Im thinking and praying for us all!bug hugs everyone :hugs:

Well pleased to say that I haven't had any spotting since Wed evening! :happydance: Not even coloured CM! I'm going to head out tomorrow for a few hours and see how I go, lots of movement and walking around seems to aggravate the spotting so I'm really hoping thats not the case or I'm going to freak again. :hissy:

Sounds llike things are going well for a few people which is fantastic!
Hi Amy!! Great that you have close friends you can speak to and get an informed honest medical opinion!!

hello AMY! my doctor told me some ladies do bleed because of the hematoma and some dont ..it's good your clot is only 3 cm ..i think it is consider small...

i am so glad we all starting to get a break a little ..or maybe the fact that we now have this little group it's less stressful and i feel like i can handle way more from now on:)

thank you ladies from being here !
have a great and relaxing week end !

Im 19 weeks today:) Its been 5 weeks since my hemorrhage! i know my sch was bigger at my last u/s but for 3 days now all Ive had is brown clots...nothing red at all:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->