School is out for summer! (Any other teachers TTC?)

Enjoy Sarah! I see you've ovulated - just a waiting game now!
How do you guys get your charts to be in your signature? I might try and do the same...

Think I've figured it out (did it on my laptop rather than phone).. let's see if it works (I'm not very tech savvy!)

Sorry I can't remember how I did it. You have a link in your signature to your chart but it doesn't show like mine does. Check in the testing forum on the main page, I'm sure it's been asked before.

did it! Entering the last week of school...bring on summer!! Got a obgyn appointment on Thursday to see if Clomid is working too.

How is everyone doing?

Hi girls - I got a vvvf line on an Internet cheapie and on an ept this morning...hoping to see darker lines in the next few days and that AF doesn't show! Posted pics of the tests in the pregnancy test gallery.

Wow that's so exciting! Really hoping that line sticks and gets darker! Keep us posted xxx

Thanks, Webby! I'll keep you posted! Baby dust to us all!

How's everyone's summer going? Three more days to go for me including today!

Ask4joy - have you tested again?

Krissie - how were the chats with your hubby over the weekend.

Hope everyone is doing good :) x

Hi all - after 4 faintly (but not super faint!) positive dollar tree tests, 1 faintly positive IC, 3 negative FRERs and 1 negative digi, my temp dropped to just above coverline today (right on schedule) and light brown spotting started last night. AF is projected to start today by FF. I guess either I got false positives (extremely rare?) or it was a chemical pregnancy? Very upsetting to go through. Not sure if I should go to the doctor?

We have decided we both want one more and would rather have then closer than not. So we are going to try another cycle when af starts. I started progesterone last night to bring her on.

I have a doctor's appt tomorrow so I am hoping he will give me something to prevent these chemicals I keep having.

Ask4joy - so so sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing okay. I gueas it's up to you if you want to go to the doctor - sometimes it's nice to just talk it all through I guess. Sending you a big forum hug!

Krissie - glad chats went well. I hope your doctors appointment goes well tomorrow and that they really listen and help you.

I'm on CD 11 on my first clomid cycle. Some EWCM yesterday but not today. Got an obgyn appointment tomorrow as well so am hoping things will be looking good when I go.

Hope everyone is doing okay x

Hey Guys! Just wanted to join this thread! DH and I are going to start TTC #2 in August! I am 34 and my DH is 30 and we have a DS who is 20 months. Great to meet all of you!

Hi Beth! We are about the same age - I'll be 34 in the Fall. DH and I are TTC our first together, though he has 2 children from his previous marriage. FX for us both!

Good luck ladies!

I just finished my clomid today. So now in for the wait to o. I'm hoping to start eod :sex: on Wednesday.

Hoping this cycle is your next BFP Krissie!

Welcome Trumpetbeth.
No one has posted in a while. How is everyone doing? I am CD 22 on my first cycle of clomid. I'm hoping I ovulated on day 16 maybe 17 but FF has not given me any indication on my chart. Along with clomid I've also been put on estrace (estrogen) and Endometrin (progesterone) to help with my uterine lining as it was very thin when I had my last ultrasound. I think the drugs have been playing with my bbt and fertility signs a bit.
I've got my next obgyn appointment tomorrow where they are going to do a blood test to confirm ovulation.

So kind of just a waiting game for me now...

Hi there ladies,

Another teacher here, but I teach in the UK - I teach year 6, oldest primary school year group (10-11-year-olds). We still haven't started our summer holidays yet, due to start next Thursday. I'm very jealous of the long holidays you guys get in the US! But with 5.5 weeks off, I can't really complain :) most jobs don't have holidays like that.

We are TTC our third and final baby and have been struggling this time along. The other two came along very easily, so this has been doubly agonising, as we were expecting it to be really quick again. Nearly 1.5 years later and after three chemicals, we're still not pregnant. We had our first IUI this cycle and I was on injectable meds for the first part of my cycle. I find out Friday whether it's been successful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->