Seasoned TWW-ers, could this be the BFP??

tigerkat01

Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies, I new to posting in these forums so bear with me if I don't get the lingo down right!
I'm totally in the thick of the dreaded TWW and can't make heads or tails of what's going on so I'd love some thoughts and anyone else that wants to share their experiences are welcome!

So after conceiving my first late last year but it ending in miscarriage at 10w I waited a couple of months to monitor my cycle and get back on track. It seems the last 2-3 months I'm back to normal & ovulating etc.

I usually have a 28 day cycle with about every 3rd month being 30 days. I track cm via the ewcm which I have only ever have once in my cycle, a one off 'plug release' usually a couple days before I am due to ovulate. My luteal phase is 14 days which how I can confirm my ovulation days differ slightly each cycle.

I also get ovulation pain and can tell which side I'm ovulating from. This month I was due to ovulate on 7 feb and we dtd on 5 feb not thinking much of it but the very next day (6 feb) I had heaps of watery cm followed by my glob of ewcm. So I tested with an opk at 830am and a faint line came up indicating to me ovulation was on its way sooner than I thought. Later that afternoon I had ov pain right side and I'm thinking well there it is, I've popped an egg.

Then since 4dpo I've been cramping like af, bloated, back pain mild moments of feeling nauseous/sick, tender nipples and an itchy left boob. This continued up to 8dpo and now it's 9dpo and it's all stopped. No cramping, no back pain, nipples still a bit tender but nothing crazy and that's it.

I've been reading up on this like a mad woman and I have heard that these symptoms can disappear after implantation. I should also note on 7dpo & 8dpo in addition to the af-like cramps/heaviness I felt sharp pains in my lower abdomen. Lower than my ovaries and it was like deep in there and kind of a pulling sensation too. Implantation??

A lot of these symptoms I had when I got pregnant last year like itchy boobs (like stupidly itchy), back ache & nausea which is why I'm thinking we caught the little egg on her travels.

Anyone else had this and got BFP?

When can I safely test to put me out of this wait? (And yes I realise waiting until af is due is ideal but really, who can wait that long!).
I thought I was due 21 feb but given I ov'd a day earlier it might actually be 20 feb based on a 14 day luteal phase.

Please tell me I'm not imagining it or I'm not crazy lol

Soz for the long post but thanks to anyone that reads & replies. Health, happiness & baby dust x

I had every symptom in the book last cycle and it ended with a bfn...😞 Progesterone can give you similar symptoms to pregnancy.

Usually at 10dpo people have gotten a POS test! Good luck! Hopefully you'll have a peanut this cycle!!! Baby dust!!!

Thanks for your reply ReversalMommy! Sorry about your BFN last month and yes, it's wonderful what our bodies do to trick us thinking certain things! I'm going to hold out a few more days to see if af shows up but will test even if she's 1 day late! I'm excited to know!!

Many test pos in the 10-12 dpo range and some as early as 7 dpo (I think mostly multiples). If you don't mind wasting tests and it isn't going to upset you, test as soon as 7 dpo. Just don't get disappointed by the likely early neg and don't give up hope until af comes. I had lots of symptoms during normal ovulation and during this pregnancy. The only difference was the implantation bleeding I had 3 days before AF was due.

Just read through this. Any news tigerkat? Did you end up testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->