Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

Congrats to all the new mom's to be!!!

I am suffering with the worst indigestion EVER. I burp up everything... for hours... UGGHHH

Hope you all had a wonderful new years. Both LO and I were sick in bed by 10pm!

Hello all haven't been on in a week or so hope everyone has been feeling good

Congrats to the new moms!

Still feeling quizzy at night all day I am fine don't like a lot of foods !

Any gain weight yet or lose?

Eight weeks pregnant here and I weight 9pds less then when I started cause of being sick

With my first I gained 48pds I weighted 115 went up to 162

I can't wait till I can eat good again I eating fruits galore and salads so healthy my favorite smoothie drink I hate with a passion threw it up lol

Never felt this way with my daughter

Any gain weight yet or lose?

Eight weeks pregnant here and I weight 9pds less then when I started cause of being sick

With my first I gained 48pds I weighted 115 went up to 162

I can't wait till I can eat good again I eating fruits galore and salads so healthy my favorite smoothie drink I hate with a passion threw it up lol

Never felt this way with my daughter

i broke even on weight. I lost 9 lbs from being sick and gained it back. so i'm currently at my prepregnancy weight. i wasn't like this with my daughte either!!

So true when they say no pregnancys are the same crazy isn't it?

Maybe we are carrying the opposite sex lol then our first who knows but instead of morning sickness it's like night sickness lol

Hiya ive gained 4lbs so far (i gained over 2 1/2 stone with dd)how i dont know as Im eating less than before as no food seems appetising .nausea still here on and off been sick 3 times a lot less than with DD. Had booking in appt yesterday and discussed giving birth at a birth centre which looks lovely and loads better than a hospital. Now just waiting for scan appt to come through.

Just learned I am expecting again...hello ladies :)

Hiya Earthmama and welcome!

I had my first Midwife appointment yesterday and heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time! Pretty awesome!

Hi all, haven't posted in here in awhile so just an update.

Had my 2nd doc appt yesterday and he found the HB with the doppler. It took him a minute which was making me super nervous, since they found my DD at 9 weeks. But it was there 166bpm!

I'm doing pretty good this time around, my MS is all but gone, I just slight boughts of nausea, like now I'm not feeling so hot.

Hi ladies =) im feeling nauseous at various points in the day, but not actual sickness yet.

Had my first midwife appointment today. It wasnt my bookijg appointment though so wasnt very interesting. I got alot of info and books etc, and got bp taken and weighed. She is phoning me this afternoon to tell me when my next appointment is, which will be my booking appointment. She was looking to schedule it for 6th of February I think =)

I've lost 4lbs also but it wasnt from pregnancy sickness it was from having a stomach flu right after Christmas...boo

Had a check up I. Monday and everything is looking and sounding good. Got to hear the heartbeat again which was amazing :) and got to schedule our big ultrasound for feb 12th at exactly 20 weeks! :happydance:

Hope everyone's doing well and you ladies that are nauseous get some relief soon although I know mine didn't come till around 14 weeks :(

i'm hoping the relief from nausea is right around the corner for me! i felt better for a few days then it came back much worse!!

Hi all, haven't posted in here in awhile so just an update.

Had my 2nd doc appt yesterday and he found the HB with the doppler. It took him a minute which was making me super nervous, since they found my DD at 9 weeks. But it was there 166bpm!

I'm doing pretty good this time around, my MS is all but gone, I just slight boughts of nausea, like now I'm not feeling so hot.

This gives me hope the MW might try at my appointment tomorrow :)

I've managed to maintain (somehow :haha: ) but i don't expect it to last long...

i still haven't heard the heartbeat and i have had 3 appointments already! however i have had an ultrasound at each appt and was able to see baby moving around and see the heartbeat so that makes it easier

I am a 2nd time mommy to be! My LO is almost 3. My pregnancy was high risk, but my doc won't label me high risk this time unless he sees something. I have been having spotting and cramping. My first appointment is the 28th but the nurse said they will do a u/s before then if I feel like I need one. I may just hold out until my appointment unless the bleeding ir cramping gets worse. I am hoping it's just normal pregnancy stuff.

as of earlier this week I had put on 2 lbs (lost weight from the stomach flu!) and the Dr took nearly 20 minutes to find the HB (though I am obese and he said that was why).
I am high risk due to previous section and planning on attempting a VBAC this time around.
As far as MS is concerned- it's been a lot better since the stomach flu (go figure!) but I had to get checked into the ER and get fluids, potassium, anti nausea meds and pain meds. I was so dehydrated!

I'm in Mass now visiting family. So exciting!

Hey we got moved! Now we're in groups & discussions! I was wondering when that would happen.

Lol hi ladies we did get moved hehe

Hello new mamas congrats on baby number 2

I have come to the conclusion the viatamens were making me sicker then actually being sick but I feel better a bit now I have the ocassional wanna throw up hope all you ladies are feeling great

I heard the baby's heartbeat at my 7weeks ultrasound was really good bpm

I was asked if I wanted to do the down syndrome test at 11weeks anyone get it done already?

as of earlier this week I had put on 2 lbs (lost weight from the stomach flu!) and the Dr took nearly 20 minutes to find the HB (though I am obese and he said that was why).
I am high risk due to previous section and planning on attempting a VBAC this time around.
As far as MS is concerned- it's been a lot better since the stomach flu (go figure!) but I had to get checked into the ER and get fluids, potassium, anti nausea meds and pain meds. I was so dehydrated!

I'm in Mass now visiting family. So exciting!

Mass nice I live in rhode island your close lol:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"