Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

Yup that's me!! Doing really good! Though I think Ms is kicking in. How are you?

yay! i remembered :flower:

im good hun just found out we are expecting our second we planned it first month we were blessed again this time to

excited and nervous all in one haha no sickness as of yet hoping i don't didnt with my daughter either so hoping i don't with this pregnancy

I had decent Ms with my DD. I've had nausea already and hoping it stays at that.
I'm sitting at the hospital waiting waiting for my first ultrasound. I'm hoping all goes well and I'm excited.

We had an early MC in october and fell pregnant right away. I feel so lucky!!

Are you going to find out the sex or wait till you deliver?

Hey ladies!

Our 1st born is a girl and there will be a nearly 8 year difference between the two.

I was a little worried about the big gap and how DD would react, but we told her last night she was going to be a big sister and she was so excited. She kept wanting to kiss my stomach and kept telling me to go lay down and that daddy would do all the work haha! She is so sweet about it. I know she will be a great little helper and a great big sister.

That's so nice she was happy she's gonna be like a little mama:hugs:

Hi! I'm due in July and I have a 8 year old little girl, once this baby comes there will be a 9 year gap :) with my daughter I don't remember any morning sickness or anything but this time around I have it pretty bad lol

I'm definitely finding out! I think its a boy. What about you?

We're gonna find out, just so we can be a little bit more prepared

It went well. I saw the yolk sac and the heart beat (that's all there is ti see this early. Definitely looking forward to my next one so it looks more like a baby. Measuring exact for what I expected and heart rate was 117 bpm

:wave: Hi may i join in!! My DD Jadyn will be 2y5m when this one is due (Aug 1st). Im really super happy and excited. DH not as much, but he was the same when i was preggo with J. Hope you are all feeling well!

proudarmywife-is your husband still in the army? what does he do? my husband medically retired from the army last June

MissFox glad everything looks good :) its such a relief when you hear that heartbeat and see everything is fine

tlh97990 hes not. he finished his four year contract and got out this past may. he deployed 2 times in four years and decided he had had enough. he was a 13B though which is field artillery.

:wave: Hi may i join in!! My DD Jadyn will be 2y5m when this one is due (Aug 1st). Im really super happy and excited. DH not as much, but he was the same when i was preggo with J. Hope you are all feeling well!

i love that name very cute! :hugs:

my daughter will be close to that age to 2.4 yrs gap :) happy healthy nine months to you to hun

missfox --- i am going to find out the sex to i can't wait to know so i can prepare Arianna to in the future also not gonna really tell her nothing now shes to young and i want her to have just our time for now when shes turns 2 next year in april i think i will be showing by then a bit so she will understand better and understand baby in mommy's belly

awesome your appointment went well hun very good news :)

any one else telling there family at christmas???

MissFox glad everything looks good :) its such a relief when you hear that heartbeat and see everything is fine

tlh97990 hes not. he finished his four year contract and got out this past may. he deployed 2 times in four years and decided he had had enough. he was a 13B though which is field artillery.

Oh wow that's good that he's out now though and will get to be home for everything! My husband was in 11B infantry, but we met after his injuries and he was doing recruiting while they processed his retirement and VA benefits. I couldn't imagine having to go through deployments I think that would be so rough. My husband has talked about trying to go back to active duty, but his doctor put a note in his file that he can never go back active duty due to injuries. he was pretty disappointed since it's hard for them to adjust to civilian life, but i was thrilled for selfish reasons of course and i didn't want to ever explain to my daughter why daddy has to go away for a while!!

where do you guys live?

any one else telling there family at christmas???

most of family already knows. i told my mom and shes like telling the newspaper which drives me crazy because i'm not even 8 weeks yet so i'm sure she told everyone already

We will be announcing in general at xmas time. :xmas9: We have already told our closest family members (parents and siblings) and my boss knows because I am a supervisor and have already had to take off for several appointments. We have our first trimester screen next wednesday so, as long as all goes well with that, we plan to announce!

We are announcing officially at Xmas. A lot of Dh family knows. We are putting a picture from the ultrasound in the Xmas card and I will post a picture of the card on Facebook Xmas day

i am announcing at christmas as well. I have 2 close friends and my boss who knows now. My Mom and MIL are blabbermouths so they lost their early knowledge priviledges. I wont be 12 weeks. but I am having a dating scan in a couple of weeks, so if all is well then, i will just tell everyone a few weeks early (not like they didn't find out early with J due to before mentioned blabbermouths....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->