Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

o nice alot of christmas suprises lol!

i am thinking of cute little ways to say it my nana and mom know thats its and hubby

my brother will be back from the navy so be nice to say it with close family there.

any one else telling there family at christmas???

We are planning on telling oh family on Xmas day, my mum already knows but she can keep a secret....tbh quite a few friends know too but they all keep it to themselves, need some support as oh works abroad and I'm feeling poop!
X

hehe we have a blabber mouth in the family to my papa haha'

We've bought Sophie a T-shirt to unwrap on Christmas day while with family.

It says: I'm going to be a big sister!

lauki- thats so cute i wanted to do something like that but i couldnt wait to tell my close family!!

lauki--that is such a cute idea!!

I was thinking of doing something like that for our FB announcement instead of posting a pic of the scan like I did with Grace.

bella--i think that is so wonderful that you will be able to share your news with your brother!!

Hi!! Just took a home test today and it's possitive!! We have a 13 month old daughter and I thought it would take a lot longer to conceive, so we're in shock a bit. So far I feel fine, just really thirsty again.
Congrats to everyone!

Hi!! Just took a home test today and it's possitive!! We have a 13 month old daughter and I thought it would take a lot longer to conceive, so we're in shock a bit. So far I feel fine, just really thirsty again.
Congrats to everyone!

Congrats Hun yay!:hugs:

Happy healthy nine months to you:hugs:

Are you gonna tell your family at Christmas?

congrats lilbeanfolk..when's your daughter's birthday? do you know when you are due yet? my daughter turned 1 November 2nd and i'm due JUly 20th this time around

lauki--that is such a cute idea!!

I was thinking of doing something like that for our FB announcement instead of posting a pic of the scan like I did with Grace.

bella--i think that is so wonderful that you will be able to share your news with your brother!!

Ty hun:hugs:

Hello everyone......
Ive just joined baby and bump for the second time...

I have a 2 year old daughter and am 4/5 weeks pregnant. Due around 12th August which is 2 days before my daughters birthday and 8 days after my husbands (expensive month). I had a miscarriage last christmas so we've been waiting for this baby for a while now.

No morning sickness (didnt get any with Lily) but all the other symptoms. Looking forward to chatting with you girls xx

MissFox glad everything looks good :) its such a relief when you hear that heartbeat and see everything is fine

tlh97990 hes not. he finished his four year contract and got out this past may. he deployed 2 times in four years and decided he had had enough. he was a 13B though which is field artillery.

Oh wow that's good that he's out now though and will get to be home for everything! My husband was in 11B infantry, but we met after his injuries and he was doing recruiting while they processed his retirement and VA benefits. I couldn't imagine having to go through deployments I think that would be so rough. My husband has talked about trying to go back to active duty, but his doctor put a note in his file that he can never go back active duty due to injuries. he was pretty disappointed since it's hard for them to adjust to civilian life, but i was thrilled for selfish reasons of course and i didn't want to ever explain to my daughter why daddy has to go away for a while!!

where do you guys live?

any one else telling there family at christmas???

most of family already knows. i told my mom and shes like telling the newspaper which drives me crazy because i'm not even 8 weeks yet so i'm sure she told everyone already

i know what you mean my husband still wonders what it would have been like if he just stayed but the last deployment was hard between loosing some guys and i was 8 weeks pregnant when he left. it wasn't a fun year that's for sure. but he's happy to be out and not have to leave but think its all military men its hard for them to unattch themselves

we live in Florida :) you guys?

Hi Ladies,
I have a 23 month old son and am now 4 weeks...due August 14th or 15th! Yay! Nervous about taking away time from our son but excited that he will be gaining a sibling!

Hello everyone......
Ive just joined baby and bump for the second time...

I have a 2 year old daughter and am 4/5 weeks pregnant. Due around 12th August which is 2 days before my daughters birthday and 8 days after my husbands (expensive month). I had a miscarriage last christmas so we've been waiting for this baby for a while now.

No morning sickness (didnt get any with Lily) but all the other symptoms. Looking forward to chatting with you girls xx

Hello welcome sorry for your loss :hugs:

Congrats on baby bump

Healthy happy nine months to you:flower:

I have a daughter as well 19m

Hi Ladies,
I have a 23 month old son and am now 4 weeks...due August 14th or 15th! Yay! Nervous about taking away time from our son but excited that he will be gaining a sibling!

I am due August 15 to:hugs:

Happy healthy nine months to you:hugs:

Also feel that way to I love my daughter so much she's a mama's girl to :haha:

Went Christmas shopping toys r us and it was packed looked like the nite before Christmas I can imagine the week of Christmas lol gonna be done this weekend thank god

I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Go Steelers! haha)

I managed to accomplish most of my shopping online this year. MS has me so run down, plus I came down with a bad stomach bug earlier this week that I am still trying to beat, so I am just too exhausted to go out shopping at the moment!! I do have a Macy's across the street from where I work, so I plan to do any last minute shopping there over the next two weeks!

Now, if I could just find time to get all my cookie baking in! haha :xmas14:

I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Go Steelers! haha)

I managed to accomplish most of my shopping online this year. MS has me so run down, plus I came down with a bad stomach bug earlier this week that I am still trying to beat, so I am just too exhausted to go out shopping at the moment!! I do have a Macy's across the street from where I work, so I plan to do any last minute shopping there over the next two weeks!

Now, if I could just find time to get all my cookie baking in! haha :xmas14:

Hehe Yankee fan here and Miami but they never win Miami lol

Ya I ordered a lot online to I love it! I have a amazon store so I'm always on buying stuff haha

Yummy cookies gonna bake to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->